Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:32 pm
Judging by how ticked off your guy seemed, I think we'll be seeing that fight soon...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:37 pm
((.....I'm still here just waiting on Lady...))  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:43 pm
[[*hugs everyone* awh thanks guys! I can't wait for this fight, this is going to be awesome. You guys are pretty good at RPing for your first time.]]

Tassa laughed at the wolf. "Why don't you like magic? Because you are stripped from it? Your little sister is looking for you wolf." She snarled, before letting out the hunting roar of an angered lioness before continuing. "You attack my people at random, you attack a healer, a neutral human of all the things to kill an injured cat. Someone who can't even fight back. What honor does a royal wolf have? None. You disgust me."

Tassa tossed her head to the side and grinned, turning back into human form, her slender but quick body with the heightened senses of a prowling lioness, her golden eyes glowing from the adrenaline pumping in her viens ready for the fight.

"Wolf, I am Tassa Van Valiant, Queen of the Werecats." She gave a quick half smile, her eyes glittering in anticipation as she unsheathed her sword in one hand, and unrolled her whip in the other. "You have insulted my kingdom by breaking the rules of our warfare. Attacking guards stationed by the palace, not even true warriors found on the fields. Those you killed were barely boys and girls. Apprentice fighters and magicians, barely strong enough to match you."

Tassa turned towards Mityl and Jack her face serious and calm. "This is my fight against a unhonorable man killing my people. No matter what happens, you are to keep control of your tempers and you are NOT to interfere. No matter what. Mityl... If I fall you run, and you are to lead the people. Okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, Tassa turned back to the white wolf and roared. "Bring it."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:56 pm
Jack nodded and turned into his human form and watched."Kick his a** tasa..."Jack said and watched.If he survives and makes it to the wolf kingdom I'll give him a warm welcome...Jack smiled and watched.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:40 pm
As the other centaurs galloped off, Nneka gestured to her.
Sequoia paused, and then nodded, climbing up on her back, where she had spent her days as a child, laughing as the centaur had taken her on jaunts through the woods. But now she could sense solemnity in the air, and she did not laugh.
"Sequoia..." Nneka sighed, starting off. She was walking slowly, heading not towards the centaur village, but just into the woods, where there was plenty of time and space to walk and talk.
"You and I both know that you've heard this story many times...You were but a babe when we found you, your parents taken by illness, alone under a sequoia tree."
Sequoia nodded.
"We raised you, and I am proud to say that you've become a wonderful young woman. You're smart, strong, brave, and loving...And, sadly, that's just the problem."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:47 pm
"I'm sorry, Nneka, I really am- I'm sorry-"
"It's not your fault, Sequoia." Nneka gave a heavy sigh. "It's not your fault...If anything, you should be rewarded for what you've done, not punished. We centaurs felt truly blessed, knowng that, somewhere in this war-torn world, there was someone pure and good enough to so willingly help others."
Aspen, sitting on one of her shoulders, reassuredly licked Sequoia's face. Nyaid, sitting in her lap, snuggled against her stomach. Lily, on her head, swatted at one of her loose strands of hair.
"War is an evil thing, Sequoia. Some causes justify it, but it is an evil thing. And evil always targets the innocent first."
She stopped and looked over her shoulder at the human. "That werewolf...You know as well as I do that he would've killed you."
Sequoia nodded uneasily.
Nneka stared at her for a moment, and then hastily turned her head away.
Sequoia's eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she'd just seen, but Nneka- strong, resolute, iron-willed, down-to-earth Nneka- had just shed a tear.
"I...We can't bear the thought of losing you, Sequoia. You're in danger."  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Jack got up and turned back into a wolf and walked towards the centuar village."I must make sure that girl is alright...."He said to himself sprinting off."I swear that wolf is going to pay...if he makes it out alive...i'll be the one to kill him....."He said sprinting even faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:16 pm
"I don't mean to make you worry, really I don't- I'm so sorry-"
Nneka chuckled. "You apologize far too much, you know that?"
"Sorry."
She full-out laughed at that, but quickly became solemn again.
"Sequoia...I'm just trying to tell you...Be careful. Please."
Sequoia nodded.
Nneka set off at a fast gallop.
"We must return to the village. We need to get more centaurs out there to break up that fight."  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:22 pm
Jack saw a few centaurs."How am I going to get by these things?"He sat in one spot and chanted a ice spell.he then became a icey wind and flew into the village.He reappeared in the woods behind the village.he then walked in the shadows and waited for the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:35 pm
Nneka stopped in the village square, setting Sequoia and her cats on the ground.
"You stay here."
Then the centaur galloped in a circle about the village, rounding up backup forces. The group then left town.
Aspen, Nyaid, and Lily all bounded off, perching in the branches of a small apple tree, and fell asleep.
Sequoia stood there for a moment. She paused and looked at her bag, then took out her book, deciding to wait and read in the shade.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:39 pm
Jack saw the girl and turned into his human form but still hid in the shadows.He watched her."its better to show her that I'm a werewolf."He turned into his wolf form and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:47 pm
Sitting cross-legged under a tree, Sequoia opened the book and leaned back against the trunk. It wasn't long before she was almost completely lost to the outside world, absorbed by the story.
She didn't notice she wasn't alone.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:57 pm
jack moved beside the girl."excuse me....I'm jack of the werewolf kingdom...I've come here to make sure that the white wolf didn't harm you..."Jack said sitting infront of the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:07 pm
blackmagic5
jack moved beside the girl."excuse me....I'm jack of the werewolf kingdom...I've come here to make sure that the white wolf didn't harm you..."Jack said sitting infront of the girl.

Sequoia lowered the book and stared. Her hand shook, and she dropped the tome to the grass, scrambling back until she bumped against the tree trunk. She put a hand on her staff, just in case, but spoke.
"I'm...fine..." she said, albeit nervously. The werewolf's sudden appearance had shocked her.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:15 pm
"Its okay...i won't hurt you..."Jack threw his weapons to the girl's feet."I just wanted to make sure he didn't do severe damage to you...the queen of the werecats is about to fight him and she wants to interuptions..."Jack turned into his human form."So...whats your name?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff