Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Ramified

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 pm
My name's Nicholas just call me nick...uhm I'm thirteen and Living Ink invited me, there not much else to say except manga rocks!! >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:12 pm
I was just invited by Living Ink, I'm a fairly nice person once you get to know me but I have a really bad temper at the moment. You'll figure the reason if you look at my sig.  

The Emerald Dream

Aged Conventioneer

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Arcana Vamp

Romantic Shapeshifter

10,225 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:14 pm
Hello everyone! I am called Arcana. You may give me a nickname if you feel the need to. I am always open for funny nicknames! Anyways I want to say thank you to Living Ink because this is who invited me!

Okay so I am random and kind of crazy, but doesn't that just make the brighten the mood?

I am horrible at spelling. I mean really bad at it. So that is all I have to say for now!

Oh and I was invited today and joined today. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:23 pm
Im new to the guild, the person that invited me was Living Ink<3 Thanks for the invite, whoot! Most of the guilds I'm in are so boring.

Anyways, Im just your average 14 year old teen. I am hyper all the time! Dead serious O.O I love to have fun, and I love to make friends. Although, I hate school, xD! My favorite color is pink and my favorite tv show is Naruto. I have long brunette hair and blue eyes. I dunno what else to type, my brain just likes to run out of things to write -_- lol, so yeah, thats about it.

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Arian Fortunatou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 pm

I'm new the the guild as well, and was also invited by Living Ink. I don't suppose there's much to tell about me that I'd be interested in divulging at the moment.

Anyway, I look forward to being active in the guild. :'D

(And thanks for the invite~!)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:34 pm
Y hallo thar. :B
My name is Llama and I'm new to the guild. c:
As you can probably tell, I like llamas.
KEWLEST ANIMAL EVERR. heart

Oh yeah, Living Ink invited me. Thanks, btw. biggrin

Slooowpoke

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

heatstroke882

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 pm
Names Ray. Not really sure who invited me here. but it looks like a fun guild. cya around everybody

edit: living ink invited me. lol. the wonders of re-reading  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, Blocky here! You can also call me Kas. =]
I'm 14 and live in the USA. I love reading, writing, drawing, and theater. (I'm an artsy person, even if I'm not so talented sweatdrop )

I was invited by Living Ink. =]

I'll try my best to stay active and make some friends here. =]

Blockified

-Kira Wolff-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:41 pm
User Image

Hey, I'm Kira, or Maddy, whatever you feel like calling me. I've been needing a new guild, so I'll thank Living Ink for inviting me. I hope to stay active here. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:05 pm
So...You wanna go?

I am Eko, pronounced echo for verbal perposes. I was Invited by Living Link, whom I thank deeply. I am the Master of Neo Midgar, a guild dedicated to both unison of the users of the Internet and RP, to build Spelling, Grammer, Story Telling, and fun.
I myself, in real live, am a Street Fighter/Brawler. I belong to and head the Group known as Hazonis in the central San Jaoqiun County area. I feel most at home in fights, the rush soothes my soul and helps me focus more.
I am Twenty-one Years old, male, and currently attending college for Computer Graphics and Web Design.

Cuase I don't you can take me!

Coin Operated Headphones

Familiar Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Voter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:13 pm
Let's see...
Hello, my name is Teddy; everyone
calls me Bear. I was invited by
Living Ink for some reason
which I do not know. I love anime
and manga, creating fan-fictions
and stories, art/drawing, friends,
and many other things I can't
really think of at the moment...
OH! And Japanese snacks. They
ROCK. My profile pretty much
covers everything you might
want to know about me. Drop
a comment or PM any time!
(I'm also making a movie
and going somewhere this
summer... I might not be
on very much o.o" ...)

So thanks for the invite :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Hello everyone. I am Unheard Whiisper and I am very honored to have been invited to your Guild. It looks awesome. Living Ink invited me. I hope to make some friends here. I'm not on as often as I would like but I do love to chat. Thanks for having me.

Syra Victoria

Killer_JuJu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 pm
Hello,im killer(formaly bre2295) and im a Photogapher in training!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:04 pm
I'm Jam, and I was invited by Living Ink. I answer 911 calls and draw. ...This guild is pretty big. I think I could have fun here. 3nodding  

Jam Lamb

Arandaz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:21 pm
hello there razz , i am [[ishinobe]_[oneechan]], and like the majority (spl?) of the people here, i was invited by living ink.

back to me, i am old enough to be your friend, i am smart enough to understand you and, oh yeah, im random 3nodding

i am active when i try, it's just that sometimes i forget about things... confused but yeah, you can talk to me whenever you want, i'll be all ears 3nodding .

im good with about any topic so i can be very versatile, oh, and i heart RPing 4laugh

if you want to be my friend, just talk to me lol !

(and i do art) redface

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games