Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:08 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
"trying to knock sense into your heads" he says taking the talisman from Tora, "hey i found that" she says takeing it back. uncle hits her on the head with two fingers, she hits him back the same way and they start hitting each other on the head for a while
((to negima:using somethings that *i wunt use 2*))

(fine ill stop)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:09 pm
June_Malatesta
red 14 the sniper
"trying to knock sense into your heads" he says taking the talisman from Tora, "hey i found that" she says takeing it back. uncle hits her on the head with two fingers, she hits him back the same way and they start hitting each other on the head for a while

what do you mean?! i had no control over dying!

"You weren't dead Yumi!" Shun yelled.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:09 pm
Liz9696
Emma had to hold back a laugh. /Ms. Emma?! No one has ever called me that before. More like: Freak, murderer,half-blooded freak, ect ect ect. The line of insults go on forever./ She thought to herself. She was not used to all these people being so kind to her before she was wipped or beaten.

negima: ur a half blood of what?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
red 14 the sniper

yes. i was. ive died before, i know what it is to die......what saved me?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 pm
sk8rkool1
Liz9696
Emma had to hold back a laugh. /Ms. Emma?! No one has ever called me that before. More like: Freak, murderer,half-blooded freak, ect ect ect. The line of insults go on forever./ She thought to herself. She was not used to all these people being so kind to her before she was wipped or beaten.

((thats it i wont take it, spell using instant message again and it's a week ban))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:12 pm
after about ten minates of this uncle stops it "watch uncles hands very closely" he says doing a bunch of arm movements. Tora watches closely then everything goes black and she hits the wall. uncle points to his foot "should of be watching foot"  

Alice the Loving

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:12 pm
(( -_- Not everyone is perfect you know. We all make mistakes. )) Emma glanced at Nigima again. "Hmm? Oh kind of, I a wolf neko, and I can take on the form also..." She said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 pm
red 14 the sniper
after about ten minates of this uncle stops it "watch uncles hands very closely" he says doing a bunch of arm movements. Tora watches closely then everything goes black and she hits the wall. uncle points to his foot "should of be watching foot"
"yes yes yes, now stop it before you guys break anything here"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 pm
notingles
sk8rkool1
Liz9696

((thats it i wont take it, spell using instant message again and it's a week ban))

(fine i just wont rollplay eaney more on slave rollplay)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:15 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
red 14 the sniper

"Wait what?" Shunasked confused then heard Tora fall and looked at the two. "What did you do?!?!" Shun said to uncle.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:15 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
red 14 the sniper

"Wait what?" Shunasked confused then heard Tora fall and looked at the two. "What did you do?!?!" Shun said to uncle.

....give it up shun. i died, im alive. but i still need to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:16 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper

uncle hits Ed in the head with two finguers "do not insult the elderlllyyyy"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:19 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
red 14 the sniper

"Ypur not going anywhere." Shun said as he puts Tora on the couch.  
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

uncle hits Ed in the head with two finguers "do not insult the elderlllyyyy"
he hits back "i'm older than you dammit"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
red 14 the sniper

"what do you mean you have to leave?" uncle says before he hits yumi on the head. "stay with uncle you will learn to use magic like my aprrentace has failed to do" Tora sits up "I LEARNED MAGIC I JUST HAT USEING IT"
"hrmm same thing"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games