Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5711 5712 5713 5714 5715 5716 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 pm

stare Floating above him she glances over his shoulder and speed reading a few lines. Is....is this POETRY?! emotion_jawdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm

*wanders in from the office and grabs himself a cold soda from the fridge behind the bar, then plops down on a corner stool and starts taking a sip, paying no mind to anyone else... or even noticing they're there for that matter*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:23 pm

User Image Grabbing her by her arm Hauk pulls Lia down to a stool and looks around nervously to make sure none of the goons heard her. Then turned to her in a hushed annoyed tone. User Image Will you shut up! Its one of the RN's I got a while back. I've been trying to push it off but Anira warned me not to leave it be for too long and I really didn't feel like buying off Harskarinna....User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Awww...well you have been the more artistic one of you and your brothers so it shouldn't be that hard for you to write a few lyrics. Are you almost done? emotion_kirakira She waved her tail in excitement.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 pm

*lifts an eyebrow when he hears someone else talking and glances over* emotion_eyebrow
Nice haircut emotion_eyebrow *sarcasm*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Debating whether or not to actually say his lines he gets thankfully by the dark elf and puts the notebook away. Taking a sip of his ale and nods to him. Thanks, maybe I can get mine to get that douche curl you always seem to have, what product do you use?

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Looking over she smirks at TES. Lightly smacking Hauk on the arm letting him know to play nice. Morning, strange to see you up and about. To what do we owe the honor?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:50 pm

*sneers at the viking*
It's Ry's semen emotion_awesome Sorry, but you can't have any.

*takes another sip of his drink before addressing the fox*
I'm being sent out to deliver some things Mir left behind stare ... but I don't wanna gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh did she find a place finally? I know she told me she was looking last I saw her. I wish I could help you but I can't portal to a place I've never been. sweatdrop

Biting his tongue Hauk just gets up to choose another song on the juke.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 am

I haven't been there yet either and she gives horrible directions stare All I know is it's somewhere near Aqua Springs, "just past that one thingy with the thing" emotion_eyebrow I don't know how many apartment complexes are out there since I never really paid attention, but if there's a lot, then I'll have to wait until she can send more information.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 am

Putting on a new song he walks back to the bar overhearing the elf's predicament. If its near the Springs wouldn't you just look over Google Maps and see how many there are around there? He takes a swig of his drink again and leans on the counter.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:12 am

Google hasn't updated the area in a while it seems. Aqua Springs itself isn't even on there emotion_facepalm Guess someone should inform Kits about that or something... would be better for advertising if it was there.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:18 am

confused Hm, that seems weird for Google, one would think their satellites would automatically update for those kinds of things. Well if you want I could always have Hauk drive you down that way and save you the walking. whee Ignoring the death glare from the Viking she kicks his shin before he can object.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:26 am

Yes, well, can't keep every square foot of the entire surface of the earth updated at all times. I think they're more apt to update an area if someone points out there have been changes to it or if it's requested to be updated. Otherwise, they assume it's the same.

*finishes up his soda and tosses the can toward the trash, barely missing it*
Xsa stressed

*gets up to go retrieve it as it starts rolling across the floor* stare
Would he be taking me out on his motorcycle? emotion_awesome I could sit so close that I share some of my hair gel with him emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:34 am

You would like that wouldn't you? And here your sister's always said that you never liked to share. rolleyes Sad for you, you would have to just be content with my car. If I had known I'd be volunteered for this I'd have brought the booster seat. Rising from his seat he goes around the bar to throw away his own bottle.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5711 5712 5713 5714 5715 5716 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games