Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

Lolz. Fair enough. xD

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 pm
^^ Bleach...is my favorite manga of all time. I love it ^^  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:05 pm
AND I'm back for ToysRus >.<

Bleach is okay but not my all time fav
they don't have a good plot balance for me, neither does Naruto, but the action entertains me mostly.

I'm currently getting into Nurarihyon no Mago and enjoy it so far. The man character is funny but serious. My next rpc here will have his appeal  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Sup, Von?

I love Bleach, but they have to learn when to end it. sweatdrop

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:10 pm
Naruto is still going on? -_-'
But I agree. Bleach needs to end...they're already on chapter 425 >< That's...45 books... its insane >A< And I don't watch the anime or anything. Just manga smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm

I dunno... I think Naruto's running plot is rather interesting. It's giving me insight on what the six paths truly are. The man does well with plot twists, I'll give him that much.

I just say it's gotta end, because he was stripped of his powers. Come on. Christ.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm
Agreed sooo much. Bleach needs to end right nao. Naruto can end soon. But only after this war thing and after they explain some crap that happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 pm
Naruto and Bleach both have ups and boring downs that just make you wanna stop reading. Their fillers suck to me personally because I don't fillers, one reason why I love Fairy Tail, then again I don't watch it. I read most everything, but Bleach and Naruto I can't watch anymore. You guys says that in amazement while Case Close is still going on, and One Piece.
I like Hitman Reborn as well, but yeah my new show atm is Kekkaishi and Nurarihyon no Mago.

I don't have a favorite but favorites in different genres. Like I got into anime through Mecha genres back in the 80 / 90's especially Robotech Macross my first time lol.

I'm sure you guys know Bleach has two more arcs which have been said to talk up the next 2 years.

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:22 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

I dunno... I think Naruto's running plot is rather interesting. It's giving me insight on what the six paths truly are. The man does well with plot twists, I'll give him that much.

I just say it's gotta end, because he was stripped of his powers. Come on. Christ.

We all know they are going to come back in some sort of way 75% chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 pm
I think it's more that the manga have all gone way too long. It's became like "Hey look, I'm not going to show you the special power of this bad guy!" and they don't find a good way to delay it. Like for Aizen. - 3-  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:25 pm
-sigh- I wish Ichigo would just...get with one of the main girls. It would be nice...and it would be more interesting than anything else Kubo has going. I've never watched/read Naruto after ninja's got cool.

Bleach should end...I'm aware of the 2 arcs...I thought there were 3 more actually.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:27 pm

It still should end. xD

I've always followed Naruto. I actually have one of the first Shonen Jumps with the first Naruto chapter. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:33 pm
ummm can someone please look over my profile and bloodline request?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 pm
Naruto is over hyped and you can always tell that in rp when some things just can't be done the same lol. I've always like ninja and always wanted to study an art. I've told any girl that I've dated, if we get married our family activity with be of the arts lol. Like I don't like how Naruto and Bleach go back and forth with power struggles that aren't legit. Like they get to a point where some people magically are good for 4 eps if not the series, or 35 chapters lol.

Chub keep in my a certain amount of chapters equal one ep, is yeah its gonna be a lot. Its just Naruto has it in reverse and drawn out details that DON'T even matter, example, when Hinata was toss around by Pain for like a episode in a half then Naruto goes demon. WTF

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm
Though...I am kind of glad that Bleach is lasting so long. Its nice to have a constant in life. I know of only one other series that I love and watch as much as Bleach.
The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games