Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5726 5727 5728 5729 5730 5731 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 pm

*She get up, goes over to him and inspects his drink of choice.* Why yes. You are part of her temporary staff and…Oh my…Mr. Patho! User Image You don't drink Vodka straight in a low ball with no ice!! stressed Here. Let me fix this up for you. *Takes the bottle and glass away and goes behind the bar. She pours out his room temperature Vodka, fills the ice, pours the vodka slowly so it chills. She squeezes some lime into it and adds some ginger ale and bitters. She brings it back to Patho and places it in front of him on the table.* There you are…give that a whirl. User Image

*She then remember the vermin stuck under the chaise lounge.* User Image *Holds up a finger.* Excuse me one second. *She goes over, gets on her hands and knees and looks…vermin gone. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 pm

((The GOOD vodka is kept in the FREEZER! scream stressed rolleyes Sheesh...LOLOLOL))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm

He watched as this caught him off guard, but his composure while now bubbly returned. "Ooooh. Thank you! Everyone here is so very kind..."

He watched her gaze and looks under the chaise lounge. "Vermin... Gone? Well, that must be good news." He chuckled as he took a sip of the new mixed drink provided.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm

(( HUSH YOU!!!! scream HE HAS NO IDEA!!!! scream ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 pm

*Stands back up. retrieves her drink and goes over to Patho to sit at his table. She crosses her legs.* Oh yes. Wait. How did you know about the vermin?! Do you have mind reading abilities too? User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:36 pm

*Realizes Patho may be undercover and secretly from the health department. eek * Have their been "rumors" of this place out on the street? User Image *Psy smiles sweetly and bends over a bit so he can get a good look at her cleavage. The very best way to handle health inspectors…distraction. wink *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 pm

((don't know how long I have to play since I have a friend coming over to discuss some business in person soon))

*Comes through the door when he barely overhears someone say something about "rumors" and his face lights up* Oh oh oh, I love gossip! *puts both wrists against his chin and looks at Psy expectantly then notices her breasts and leans in a little* emotion_dowant
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

*Grins at Kai.* User Image Mr. Patho here is going to give us an update on the latest. *Takes a sip of her cocktail and continues to grace Mr. Patho with quite an eyeful while she waits to hear what news he brings.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Patho obliviously took a few more sips of his drink. "You didn't say that out loud...?" He tilted his head. "Could have sworn you did! ... I haven't heard of any rumors." He turns over to Kairanha. "Hello!" He turned back to his drink and finished it off.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:51 pm

*Leans back again and sips her drink. Either this guy is a real pro OR he is completely clueless. User Image Psy eyes him with suspicion at first but decides to play it cool instead. User Image* Well, no rumors eh? I need to devise another advertising campaign if that's the case. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Oh hey Patho emotion_c8 I hope you brought your best thong undies tonight. If I'm not mistaken you've still got some ladies to serve. *thinks for a minute* Though where rumors are concerned I think someone mentioned someone's expecting a baby last time I was here right as I was leaving. Though I can't be sure.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 pm

*About chokes on her cocktail.* User Image WHAT?!!! IS ONE OF THE LADIES EXPECTING!!! User Image *Puts down her drink and grabs Kai by the shoulders and shakes.* WHO!!! WHO IS IT MAN!!!! WHO!!!! scream User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 pm

She entered the bar from the office and went behind the counter, humming quietly to herself as she perused the bottles, debating on what she was in the mood to drink tonight. She called out to Psy and the others in greeting.

"Hey Psy...back again so soon? biggrin Patho, Kai....ya'll still have to serve us ladies? I figured you'd be done by now. confused "

She turned her attention back to the bottles, debating on whether she wanted martinis or margaritas. Decisions, decisions.....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:07 pm

*tries to stay calm, but given Psy's reputation finds it increasingly difficult* I-I don't think it was one of the ladies. I could be wrong since I was almost out the door, but I think I heard Miro's name, though that just sounds weird to me. I thought she would have been spayed ages ago. gonk

*turns to answer Kat while still in Psy's grip* The duty to serve the ladies is done so any other serving I decide to do is for this Elf's own pleasure.
emotion_awesome

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 pm

*Grows pale and lets go of Kai* Oh GOD! Miro? Are you sure? eek *Slams her fist onto the table.* OMG!! WHO WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MIRO LIKE THAT!! evil scream
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5726 5727 5728 5729 5730 5731 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games