Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5732 5733 5734 5735 5736 5737 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 pm
*Pinches the bridge of her nose and gets off her stool.* Okay. This is either going to be good or REALLY REALLY BAD. stressed I'm going to touch you with one finger and you tell me if its better or worse. *Winces and starts to reach out for Dame.* stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:36 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! scream gonk scream -screams and runs around in circles-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm
*Facepalms before pinching the bridge of her nose again.* emotion_facepalm HOLD STILL!!! scream I can't RUN in these shoes!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 pm
-keeps running in circles, bobbing and weaving-

-in a few short minutes, her heel gets stuck on Psy's dress and falls to the ground, wallowing-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image *Takes her hand and quickly touches her forehead, chest and each shoulder before reaching down and grabbing Dames ankle wincing as she does.* stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:48 pm
-flails and convulses- emotion_0A0 emotion_omnomnom emotion_zombie emotion_drool emotion_bandaid  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:54 pm
*Starts praying in Italian for strength and for Dame's soul while grabbing on more firmly. Closes her eyes and tries real hard to focus while placing her other hand on Dame. This has just GOT TO WORK! gonk *  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 pm
{{And then dame dies. No more dame.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:03 pm
-slowly stops twitching and all is still-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:10 pm
*Lets go of Dame and backs up. She's not sure if Dame is fine …… or not and panics. User Image gonk Gets the land line phone, picks up the receiver and dials 911 just in case. She doesn't dare touch Dame again in case it worked, but if not, then pounding on her chest is probably the best thing to do considering she's pretty much a live crash cart at this point. gonk crying *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:11 pm
-suddenly jumps up and runs to the bathroom. Soon a scream is heard- emotion_jawdrop emotion_0A0 scream OMG!!! I'M BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk crying scream emotion_8c talk2hand burning_eyes wahmbulance emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm
Portaling into the bar Liada feels the aftereffects of static electricity. While she was floating in the rafters her fur stands on end for a moment before she shakes it off. Only for it to be standing on end again. Okay...what I miss? stare  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm
eek *Watches Dame run to the bathroom and hangs up the phone just as the operator starts saying 9-1-… She then jumps at bit at hearing Dame scream.* User Image She calls out to Dame.* It's not so bad Dame!! It's just a color!! I mean… sweatdrop you can always change the color!! Just make an appointment at Pandora's and they can fix it!! sweatdrop I was blonde for a while. It may grow on you!! ninja

*Jumps when she hears Liada.* User Image Oh um……I…um…… sweatdrop …… I'm having a day. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 pm
-screams again at Psyzapp's words- AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! scream evil scream stressed stressed -locks the main bathroom door then runs into a stall, locking it as well-

-finally comes out of the stall and slams her hat on her head, stuffing as much hair into it as she can. She also puts on some disguise glasses she found on the floor and glowers at her reflection-

-unlocks the bathroom door and storms out, going past both the ladies staring straight ahead- I'm going to bed. stare Night. -nods to them both and heads downstairs, sticking her tongue out at Psy- xp

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 pm
I can see tha- eek She gets cut off from Dame's screaming and just stares at her new look before locking herself in the bathroom. And still continues to stare as she heads off to her room. So.....which Frakenstein did she bang to get that look? sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5732 5733 5734 5735 5736 5737 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games