Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:44 pm
June_Malatesta
red 14 the sniper
yumi's magc is sealed and everything freezes in time except for yumi, ed and uncle "hrm you can use magic too but you disapoint me with the fact you forgot about the wolf girl when you usseeeed iiiit" he looks out the window dusting himself off.

*turns and looks at you, blinks twice then smirks*
good. you made things easier for me.
*runs to the window and jumps through it*
ed once again cathes up and caries her by the back of the shirt to the room repeating his words from the last post  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:44 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
"isint nemu?" he looks at yumi "no"

*yumi continued to glare at you, hissing slightly, making her fangs visible*
"dont you hiss at a snake" he said reminding her of his own race by becoming scaly

LET. ME. LEAVE!
*walks foreward again*
ed grabs her by the back of the shirt and raising her shaking his head "look youngling i dont really care what you say anymore"

*yumi glared at you before she lifted her hand. pulling your arm off her, a burning sensation filled you. she phased through your grip and stood in front of you*
why are you so stubborn about letting me leave?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
"isint nemu?" he looks at yumi "no"

*yumi continued to glare at you, hissing slightly, making her fangs visible*
"dont you hiss at a snake" he said reminding her of his own race by becoming scaly

LET. ME. LEAVE!
*walks foreward again*
ed grabs her by the back of the shirt and raising her shaking his head "look youngling i dont really care what you say anymore"

*yumi glared at you before she lifted her hand. pulling your arm off her, a burning sensation filled you. she phased through your grip and stood in front of you*
"why are you so stuborn to try to use conventional magic?" he said shaking his hand as tring to take liqid out of it then waving it as an ball of energy apeared in front of him, fling at huge speed at yumi, as soon as it touched her she went completely limp "dont mess with my magical resistance... scince yours is so low"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:49 pm
"hrm i guess i should go study more on the new artifacts" uncle says walking off and releaseing the spell.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 pm
Shun could move again and looked at Yumi and Ed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:52 pm
(im out for now dudes)  

Alice the Loving

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:55 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

LET. ME. LEAVE!
*walks foreward again*

"why are you so stuborn to try to use conventional magic?" he said shaking his hand as tring to take liqid out of it then waving it as an ball of energy apeared in front of him, fling at huge speed at yumi, as soon as it touched her she went completely limp "dont mess with my magical resistance... scince yours is so low"

*the dark aura left yumi, changing her clother to their normal color. it flew towards ed and pulled his aura out of him, making him limp as well*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

LET. ME. LEAVE!
*walks foreward again*

*the dark aura left yumi, changing her clother to their normal color. it flew towards ed and pulled his aura out of him, making him limp as well*
another aura apeared around ed, this time he had another voice "this body is mine... what a suprize" his body changed on the one of genghis kan "now i'l take over china and hungary again!"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:59 pm
Shun stared at Ed. "wow......" Shn said then went to check Emma.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 pm
Emma began to ran as fast as she could toward the forest tripping once. She sighed in a relief when she reached the small meadow she was in the other day and jumped on to one of the trees backflipping onto the ground again. "My old preformances are actually fun when I'm not being forced to do them." She muttered running through the meadow.  

midnight_wolf_dream

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:07 pm
and genghis kan morphed into cloud that captured ed's aura again, oncee back to himself he walked upstairs caring yumi to tie her wrists to the bed and going to the woods  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 pm
Deeper into the forest Emma found a small river where she stopped for a drink before continueing to walk.  

midnight_wolf_dream

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:17 pm
Liz9696
Deeper into the forest Emma found a small river where she stopped for a drink before continueing to walk.
ed was right behind her now "i... dont think i would drink from there, there is a dead body..." and an dead man passes right in front of then floating downriver "yhea... that"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Emma looks back and her eyes grow wide. She quickly runs from the scene. /That was my old trainer! There was my sword sticking out of his chest!/ She thought her heart pounding hard. /How did his body make it all the way here though?/ She thought crawling into a small cave where she could be alone.  

midnight_wolf_dream

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:27 pm
Liz9696
Emma looks back and her eyes grow wide. She quickly runs from the scene. /That was my old trainer! There was my sword sticking out of his chest!/ She thought her heart pounding hard. /How did his body make it all the way here though?/ She thought crawling into a small cave where she could be alone.
and ed crabed the corpse "here is that body i morphed before killing, wholda toght it still didnt rot a bit after 3 days"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games