Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

NarcoVirgo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:56 am
Hi I"m new to the WHY NOT guild. So hi. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 am
Hey, I'm Chay... Yes, I'm aware that rhymes. I just turned 18, and I'm from Canada. Everything else is in my profile, pretty much. biggrin

Zombeats

Hold on a Minute

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:33 pm
Hi, my name is Sam. I'm new to the guild. smile I love fire and I'm going to marry the people of Rammstein. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:38 am
User Image

Rammestein is awesome.... ow ye, i haven't introduce my self...

M Nbilz... i love airsoft and studying about WW2... although i like war my self... but the second WW seems to interest me
User Image

Nbilz

Rekilya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:55 am
Hey everyone, I'm Rekilya. I'm new to the guild too. I used to play on Gaia like 3 years ago, but it was too difficult so i quit. Now I'm back and it seems a lot more fun now. smile

btw: Rammestein is the bees knees  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:18 pm
Hello all! This is the third time I've been invited to a guild, and will probably the third time I don't get a strait answer as to why I was invited. But that's okay, It's been a while since I was in a random guild.  

Wind Spirit22

Zama-Sama

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:31 pm
hi i'm zama and i'm new XD im from mexico  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 pm
im kitty!! i love kitties and reading. i hope that i can contribute to this guild, and i hope that everyone can be happy!!  

9tailedkitty

GamesTesterJan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Jan
Brief introduction: Guild owner, Games Producer and anime fan. I have been a Gaia user since 2004 and intend to be one for a long time to come, I'm also a Jrocker and my favourite band is Dir En Grey.

I began my career in 2001 where I worked for Microsoft on the Xbox project as a games evaluator basically playing games and then writing a review. I later was transferred to the Functional testing department where I would find bugs and report them accordingly and then I was promoted to a senior tester/team leader so I would be responsible for the test cycle of various games.

I also worked for Sega and later left to study at university, I am currently seeking a producers job role but it seems my next job is going to be a project co-ordinator. You check my CV online at www.1337kitsune.com or I have a featured profile on Moby games http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,251420/

I hope this validates my offline identity. I have also worked with a producer of FFVIII, met the director and producer of FFXII and even Hideo Kojima. I get around! I've been on Hiatus for about three years thanks to uni but now I'm back 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:44 pm
Hi. I'm Tabby. I'm an iditarod fan from Wisconsin. Good Lance Mackey!!! I also enjoy reading, writting, and singing. I was apart of gaia a long time ago until my account was hacked by a former friend of mine. Now that things have quieted down in my life I thought that I'd give gaia another try.  

Kitten Jordon

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:24 pm
Hi. I'm Larxyne. Not Larxene. With a 'Y'. :3

Yup.

I'm into RPing, anime, manga, and basically anything involving Final Fantasy or (for some reason...) Disney.

Needless to say, the Kingdom Hearts series is a godsend to me. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:41 pm
Hi I'm Tiffany
i've been on Gaia for a few months u could probably still call me a n00b i guess i prefer that u didn't. i'm into playing video games (RPG's ppl) reading manga/books, watching anime, read/write fanfiction, listen to music. currently i'm playing Persona 3FES, Nocturne, Odin Sphere, and Kingdom Hearts 2. also i'm a girl and i'm hispanic and that's pretty much who i am. u can call me Taffy if u want i dont care.  

Twister Atma

Azzhandra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:10 am
The name's Azzhandra but people normally call me Zhi. Been on gaia for 2 years but due to circumstances I stopped and now I'm back~ heart
I just realized many were also in hibernation mode sweatdrop just like me whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 am
It is good to have an end to journey towards...

And so, I arrived.

Commence the celebratory hawk slaying!

Or say hello... thats good too...

...but it is the journey that matters, in the end.

Svantevit

Liberal Lunatic

6,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chill Brahh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Hello everyone! -waves- My name is Amy and I just joined Why Not. 3nodding I'm 18 years old and I'm a freshman in college. I've been on Gaia for quite a few years now and I've just returned from an extended hiatus. I'm planning on being more active on the site for a while and I think this guild will help me do so. I'm excited to be here!! If there's anything specific you want to know about me, PM me. heart

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games