Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:50 am
Did I say anything happened? The point is, you "pounced". emotion_awesome Doesn't mean you flung your panties off and flopped on your back right then and there, but would you have taken the same interest in either of them had they been women?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:55 am
stare And you asked me why we torture you? She made a mental note to add more little biting creatures in his chambers when she was done here.  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:01 am
Hey, not my fault you can't handle the truth talk2hand Just like how Psy doesn't like hearing she's gone soft because she knows she has. I mean, look at this.. *motions to the goons*

Once upon a time, her reputation alone was enough for people to know not to mess with her. Now she needs an army rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 am
((Pouncing ~ Of course ~ I'm just that Tiggerriffic ~ wink Times for the Bratty one to take herself off to bed now ~ spar with you laterz ~ Spiders Lia, TES does luff the 8-legged biters bestest.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 am
Gesturing to the goons she just sighs. As far as I know on that these guys are all Franco's doing. He is part owner or partner or something. I doubt that makes Psy soft when it comes to family helping out. rolleyes

((Thanks for the tip Brat! heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:13 am
I remember Ry getting a text or something about him being part owner now, but even so, there are plenty of other examples that can be used that I'm sure Franco has nothing to do with rolleyes

Although... *rubs his chin, recalling when Psy was all paranoid about having a vampire around and wanted a body guard* ... maybe the whole thing was just a show to begin with. She can be diabolical at times, I'll give her that. But she's also kind of.... um... squishy? emotion_eyebrow *doesn't really know the right word to use at the moment*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:17 am
User Image Squishy? I think the only things that would be squishy of hers at the moment would be her chest due to breastfeeding the babes now. Unless you're saying she's putting on a few pounds. emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:23 am
*pushes the door open slowly just a crack and looks around the bar suspiciously before mentally declaring the MW relatively safe and comes in. He nods to Tes and Liada before going behind the bar and making himself a rum and coke and going to sit in a corner by himself, looking a little out of it*

*he immediately snaps back to reality upon hearing "breastfeeding," not really paying attention to who's breast it would be* Is there a line for that somewhere? emotion_kirakira  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:28 am
er.. not quite what I meant. Not like I've seen her recently to know either way. emotion_eyebrow

*rubs his chin and thinks on it some more*
Sensitive! Yes.. that's it. One would think it wouldn't be so easy to make the Queen of Evil as hysterical as she gets at times.

*tilts his head to the side*
Then again, she is only human after all. Because she has reminded me so often of the way dark elf women are, namely Queen Cristanos and Ry's mum, I kind of assumed that was the same platform she was on. I guess it's more talk than action in her case, though.

*smirks a bit at Kai's remark*
Sure is emotion_awesome You'll have to get behind the twins and Doughboy. Not sure if there would be any left by then, though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:30 am
(( stressed Apparently my internet doesn't want to be nice with my network. Gonna hit the hay before it wants to trap me here and "take a nap in the bar"))

Looking at the time she finished off her drink and went over to the sink to clean it. Smiling to Kai as he gets himself settled and opens a portal to send her home. I think you'd have to deal with Psy's toys before she'd let you get in that line Kai. rofl Overall this fox is off to bed. Gnight all. Slipping into her portal she put a sensor trigger spell on the soda to release its pent up carbonation once TES opened the hidden door to downstairs. Until then it would keep shaking. She also made sure to add tarantulas the size of softballs hiding in his bed and shower as payback for his comments. p***s envy....pfft.... stare  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 am
*looks up thinking* Well it's not in my nature to fight over a woman. I prefer to act in the moment than invest in the future. G'night Lia Lia. *waves*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 am
*gives a lazy wave to Liada as she leaves before turning attention to Kai*
Kind of sounds like a rogue's way of life to me emotion_awesome We had somewhat of a "motto" you could say. Xun vel'bol dos ssinssrin, vel'drav dos ssinssrin. "Do what you want, when you want" twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:04 am
*starts to grin as delusions of grandeur fill his head,* I've never looked at it that way. Rogue sounds so much better than other things I've been called after parting ways with a lover. *feigns a sigh* Some people just do not understand that my love isn't can't be contained. It's meant to be given freely. I did keep someone around for a while once, but that was more of the relationship one has with a pet, but with more benefits. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 am
.... "pet with benefits" just sounds kind of... um... well, not my cup of tea, to put it lightly. I'm not sure I would go as far as to call that "love", though. I had no problem with calling it what it is: awesome sex emotion_awesome

My awesome sex has been contained emo But at least it's still awesome ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:26 am
*remembers fondly* Yes, yes it was awesome. How they loved being *cough, starts to blush a bit catching himself before revealing details* But I did what any responsible owner would have. When my feelings had run their course I took them out into the country side and lost them in the woods.

Oh but Ry is special. Next time he's single or at least alone, I'll have to see if he'd be willing to capture me. But on second thought Ry is someone I wouldn't want to hurt by being careless either so he's off my list.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games