Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 pm
Somewhere far away, a certain Kai's sleep is being disturbed. In his pitch black room he sits up and reaches for the curtains. A single ray of sunshine invades his room, for the briefest second illuminating his figure. He shut his eyes, momentarily blinded by the sun as he released his hold on the curtains and let them fall back into place. "It's still trying to kill me," he grumbled referring to the sun. He layed back down and tried his best to return to his peaceful slumber, but found himself unable. After a few minutes had gone by he gave up and got out of bed slowly and started putting on his clothes. When he had accomplished this he made his way to the MW. Entering he completely ignored the goons. Their existence far beneath him. Kai figured if he started greeting them he would feel obligated to say hello to every insect that crossed his path.*

*He took a seat and leaned back in his chair, putting his feet up on the table. He wasn't particlarly expecting something to happen, but in this bar things usually have a way of sweeping him up into some sort of action so he decided to wait and see what would happen.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 pm
Finishing her meal she slips back into the bar and resumes her search at the music box for something. Hitting a random song she turned to head over to the bar and sees a new face. Well hello, how are you tonight?  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:22 pm
She entered the bar, heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she made her way to the bar, her head down as she texted an order to the JD for a sushi sampler to be sent to the bar. She raised her head and saw Anira and smiled at her.

"Hey Anira....long time, no see? How have you been? biggrin "

She tossed her phone onto the bar as she went around and perused the sake collection behind the large glass door of the refrigerator. It was too damn hot for hot sake....and she was going to have sake with her sushi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:23 pm
∑(゚ロ゚;) *he was so deep in thought that he never noticed the young girl until she started talking to him and he nearly lost his balance and fell backwards before grabbing onto the table and righting himself* H-heyo. sweatdrop *blinks trying to figure out if he knew this girl and forgot her or it was their first meeting. he decided to not ask straight out who she was and opted to act casual and let her reveal the truth on her own* Today just got better. I couldn't really sleep so I decided to hang out here for a while. emotion_c8

((chilled sake is just as delicious on a hot day. I prefer unfiltered Nigorizake. it still has some of the rice mash in it and is cloudy instead of clear liquid. umeshu/plum wine is also quite good. it's tasty, but with less alcohol. if you ever get a chance mix in a slight bit of dr pepper. it makes it taste like a fruit roll up emotion_drool ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:45 pm
Well this place is a certain lovely place to "hang" as you say. I am Anira Tiernay, pleasure to meet you. She turns as she hears Kat's voice and smiles at her. Good evening Ms. Katana, how are you tonight?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:50 pm
She decided on a brand and retrieved the sake glasses before heading to her usual seat at the bar.

"I'm good....spent the afternoon at the lake, just ordered me some sushi from next door. biggrin "

She noticed the other person in the bar, and furrowed her brow a bit.

"Kai? Is that you? Why do you have so many clothes on? confused "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:55 pm
Walking around the bar she goes to grab a bottle of wine. It certainly was a lovely day for an event like that. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Yesterday Liada, Hauk and I went to the aquarium. I will admit I have not had so much fun in centuries. She raised an eyebrow at Kat's question to Kai. Is....she not the type to wear clothes...?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:01 pm
*points at her* Aha! So i didn't know you. pirate which I probably shouldn't have said out loud just now. *gets up and formally bows* I am Kai. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

*turns to Kat* Heyo... my clothes? *looks down* gonk I thought was feeling warm and fuzzy for emotional reasons... where the hell did this outfit even come from... they are PJs but normally I sleep in quite a bit less clothing so I shouldn't even own anything like this. I'll be right back. *heads to the dressing room quite flustered*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:03 pm
She snickered as she poured her some sake.

"That 'she' is actually a 'he'. lol I guess you've never met Kai then. xd "

A server from the JD appeared with a tray bearing her sushi sampler, along with soy sauce, spicy chipotle mayo (per her request), some ginger and wasabi. She signed off on her check and added a generous tip for the young man. He thanked her and left as silently as he had appeared.

She picked up the chopsticks and drizzled some of the mayo on a piece before picking it up and dipping it in the soy sauce. After she swallowed, she motioned at the platter.

"Want some? There's plenty here to share. 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:09 pm
Raising her eyebrows at the new bit of information Anira couldn't help but giggle. sweatdrop Well I was certainly fooled, which does he preferred to be addressed as then? And is there anything more that I should understand about this Kai person? Coming back around to sit down next to Kat she glanced at the tray before her. If you do not mind too much I would love some. 4laugh Digging into her purse she pulled out a small traveling case for her own pair of chopsticks and politely dove for the nigiri.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:12 pm
She selected another piece and thought while she chewed. She took a sip of sake before turning to Anira with a grin.

"Kai? Well....Kai is....well.....he's just Kai. xd He comes around every now and then. 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:16 pm
Hm, interesting, this town is certainly full of curious characters more and more. Liada was just telling me the other day of another newcomer name....Pa--parro? Pato? I cannot remember the name at the moment. sweatdrop Sipping her own wine she reaches out for a piece of salmon roll. I should not still be this hungry I just ate over there. gonk  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm
*pushes the curtain aside and steps out* Everyone experiences Kai differently. *he says with a smirk and joins the ladies*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:18 pm
"Ooooooooh, she must mean Patho! Yeah, new guy, he had to do a penalty for the hush word and serve all of us. xd "

She motioned to the platter with her chopsticks.

"But it's sushi! There's always room for sushi. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:22 pm
Ah yes Patho. We had that punishment at the same time. *runs a hand through his hair* He was a thousand years to early to be able to consider himself my rival at cross dressing.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games