Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Well this is true....fish is always nutritious...I still feel like a pig though. ninja Seeing Kai re-enter she smiled at the new attire. Oh Ms- I mean Mr-ah...that outfit looks simply divine on you. I especially like those heels.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:39 pm
*shrugs* Nothin' wrong with woman who eats. *he grins as he gets the feeling Anira is trying to be sensitive about his gender* I may dress like this, but I have no delusions about being a woman myself. I'm still mentally a man and physically where it counts if you're ever so inclined to find out. *he winks as he says those last few words* emotion_kirakira Ah this outfit is one of my favorites. My other self tends to prefer to strut around in naught more than a cape though. sweatdrop  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:44 pm
She chuckled, "Anira, you can just call him Kai...not necessary for honorifics all the time. wink And Kai, that is a stunning outfit. Patho was only dressed in the required outfit for his penalty....I do not think cross dressing is a hobby of his. rofl "

((damn hush word...almost used it! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:47 pm
eek She nearly chokes on her wine at the offer and her ears turn bright pink at the thought. redface Normally she would go into a fit about the mere thought of male genitalia but since she just met this person and he seemed nice enough she didn't want to come off the wrong way. Um...ah..I will just leave it to the imagination on that one thank you Mr. Kai. Coughing mildly into her hand. More to drink anyone? She gets up quickly and goes to the bottle of wine she grabbed before and refills her glass. Downs about half of it and refills it again.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:01 pm
*he laughs and smiles warmly at Anira's reaction* You're a nice girl so you have nothing to worry about from me. I take it you haven't met Taus either then. You put me and him in the same room together and... oh my... well let's just say for those inclined things can get very pleasant.

Now that you mention I could use a drink *he heads behind the bar and grabs himself a bottle of rum and a glass and returns to the table casually sipping every now and then*

((hush word is kinda evil this time. it's more subtle so you have just enough time to where you relax and forget about it and then bam! you barely catch yourself from pressing submit))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:03 pm
"So Anira, tell me about this Aquarium trip ya'll took yesterday. And where is that fox anyways? I haven't seen her in what seems like forever. lol "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 pm
Taus....Taus...I think Liada has told me of that one. The doppelganger yes? I will be sure to keep that in mind. She sits back down in the place she was and returned to eating the sushi with Kat. Well we had a set back at the lab with the conveyer belt and so she had to deal with that for awhile. Now that things have gotten back on track she has been dealing with the order backup. So most of the time she is here it is very late night and most of people have turned in for the night. The aquarium was a most delightful break from all that. I will admit....I took quite a bit of time in the otter tanks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:23 pm
She refilled her sake glass and smiled at Anira.

"The otter tanks? Cute little creatures...must be nice to float on your back and eat your dinner. lol "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:27 pm
Mmmhm, and there was this one that was so adorable he kept turning in little somersaults like a little ball of wet fluff. It was just so cute! emotion_kirakira Sipping her wine and gave a small grin. And Hauk of course enjoyed himself with just the wandering around. He liked being in the underwater dome and gazing at the bigger fish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 pm
*suddenly gets an idea and grabs his sketch pad* Do not mind me ladies. I need to get this down on paper before I forget what it looks like. *starts scribbling*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 pm
She snickered. "Let me guess....the shark tank, huh? I'd figure him to be a fan of those. xd "

She sipped her sake and looked over at Kai. "Sudden flash of inspiration, Kai? biggrin "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Actually there were very few sharks in that area. And they were tiny compared to the other fish. Although I do think he would have enjoyed it more if you were with us. You two have not had much time together have you? She looks over to Kai and raises an eyebrow. Putting away her chopsticks in its travel case and returns to sipping her drink. What are you drawing Mr. Kai?  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 pm
She sighed, "No, no we haven't...our schedules are just plain wonky lately. I stayed out at the estate last night, and headed straight from there out to the lake today. It was good to hang out with friends and blow off some steam, you know? I'm hoping we'll be able to spend the Fourth together, though. biggrin "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:46 pm
I am pretty sure he does not have to work that day. Liada was actually thinking of having a small gathering that night to watch the fireworks since the Den has a wonderful view of the town. Why not come over?  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 pm
*looks over his pad at Kat* Something like that. It's very weird... even for me. Every now and then I can see a girl... she doesn't do anything except make faces at me. It's all very random. She's been happy, playful, concerned, at peace, distressed and so on. I even began seeing her in my sleep. If I didn't know better I'd think she's just trolling me. gonk
*after a bit he turns the pad over towards Anira* This is what I just got. She went straight from looking so terribly sad to that dopey smile. If I changed moods that quickly I'd get whip lash.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games