Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:24 am
Synister Bombardment
Any Genjutsu user can trap Uki, and Kaon just happens to be Genjutsu and Uchiha, so of course.

Uki would be like! Jinton Shunshin and Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
yea everyone thinks sakakugan is the genjutsu bloodline for me its the uchiha all the way. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:45 am
You just have a female Itachi lol I thought that was B.A.
Well better work on Bloodline Jutsu to get that out of the way, I have some defensive moves, but the best defense I feel is Jinton and Sealing hah!  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:52 am
Synister Bombardment
You just have a female Itachi lol I thought that was B.A.
Well better work on Bloodline Jutsu to get that out of the way, I have some defensive moves, but the best defense I feel is Jinton and Sealing hah!
lol only jutsu left is the couple remaining genjutsu and the smaller less widespread Majestic Flame Destroyer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 am
Just remember every Genjutsu user needs a Tai or Buki partner haha  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:07 am
Synister Bombardment
Just remember every Genjutsu user needs a Tai or Buki partner haha
True dat lol she doesnt like getting her hands dirty so to speak so yes yes she does XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:13 am
ugh usually I would be at work by now but don't have to be in for another like 5 hours  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:16 am
Synister Bombardment
ugh usually I would be at work by now but don't have to be in for another like 5 hours
I know what you mean I have been off for like the past five days my check is going to blow x.x  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:02 am
Synister Bombardment

First off they aren't realy clones, they're more of a mirrored image, and as for fireball, that is so easy to dodge! Read up on the Jinton bloodline, because that on top of all the Buki and Tai styles for stealth and shortswords, you pretty much wipe people out without them even knowing what happened!

Unless you don't have the reflexes to control your speed and your target is made of hard as ********, near indestructible material. That's pretty much you throwing yourself into a wall xD Lol, Douka ftw!

But seriously I can't wait for all the sand genin to go on a mission, we have like 7 people now xD
Azeiel the Fallen

Jeeeeeeeesus with all the Senju and Uchiha around Leaf everyone is going to get Rinnegan after a long enough period of activity....

Better get in on this xD  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:08 am
Desin Slight
Synister Bombardment

First off they aren't realy clones, they're more of a mirrored image, and as for fireball, that is so easy to dodge! Read up on the Jinton bloodline, because that on top of all the Buki and Tai styles for stealth and shortswords, you pretty much wipe people out without them even knowing what happened!

Unless you don't have the reflexes to control your speed and your target is made of hard as ********, near indestructible material. That's pretty much you throwing yourself into a wall xD Lol, Douka ftw!

But seriously I can't wait for all the sand genin to go on a mission, we have like 7 people now xD
Azeiel the Fallen

Jeeeeeeeesus with all the Senju and Uchiha around Leaf everyone is going to get Rinnegan after a long enough period of activity....

Better get in on this xD

Oh dont you worry about that theres only two active uchiha and you have to have an EMS before rinegan ^^ Besides ill be performing crowd control before to long. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:27 am
Azeiel The Fallen

Oh dont you worry about that theres only two active uchiha and you have to have an EMS before rinegan ^^ Besides ill be performing crowd control before to long. XD

I bet Koan would be DYING to kill that other Uchiha if she ever became Koan's bff or if she got her own MS xD Heck knowing her evil ways Koan would prob become bestfriends with her and someone else, make her help him kill Mr. someone else than they'd both have MS, then kill off the other Uchiha to get EMS, so brilliant...so evil D;

Put people in Sound from now on I guess? It seems so dead o.o  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:34 am
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

I bet Koan would be DYING to kill that other Uchiha if she ever became Koan's bff or if she got her own MS xD Heck knowing her evil ways Koan would prob become bestfriends with her and someone else, make her help him kill Mr. someone else than they'd both have MS, then kill off the other Uchiha to get EMS, so brilliant...so evil D;

Put people in Sound from now on I guess? It seems so dead o.o
yea XD but i actually have no plans for her getting her MS because as it sits nobody is what she would qualify as her best friend other than masihiro her teacher.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:18 am
It died! :0 Holy s**t.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 am
chrissy b e a n
O>O What did what now ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:38 am
Azeiel The Fallen
chrissy b e a n
O>O What did what now ?
no one posted anything all day  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:41 am
chrissy b e a n
Azeiel The Fallen
chrissy b e a n
O>O What did what now ?
no one posted anything all day
Lol yea it was saturday xD what do you expect.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games