Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:58 pm
She glanced over at the sketch and then looked at Kai.

"Do you know this girl? confused "

She grinned at Anira. "That sounds great....I'll bring us some more of this sushi to have on the deck, and a few bottles of sake too. 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:58 pm
Looking over at the drawing Kai made she nods in approval. She looks very serene in the smile. Just adorable. 3nodding

Sipping her drink she takes the bottle to refill it. Wonderful, I should have Liada send out a mass text. I would do it myself but I am still at a loss about my phone at times. sweatdrop  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:10 pm
*tries to recollect* I have no idea who she is, but with my memory I can't be sure either. Maybe it's a childhood friend I accidentally fed off of and I completely forgot about her entire existence and now she wants revenge. gonk What do I even do if it's a ghost or something? I wouldn't particularly mind being haunted by a cute little ghost, but what if she goes all "grudge" on me? Well I do not think that will happen. So far she hasn't directly tried to make any other contact. Maybe the whole thing is my imagination...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:14 pm
She sipped her sake as Kai spoke.

"Maybe she's your muse. wink " She chose another piece of sushi and popped it into her mouth.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 pm
That is quite the possibility. One's muse comes in many forms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:35 pm
Hmm... I never thought of her that way. I always thought that my muse was a woman a little more grown up and more curvy, but a kid muse would make more sense since my muse has temper tantrums every now and then. But that is no excuse for stalking. I should get the brat exercised or at least make her pay some rent for occupying that space in my head. neutral

*steals one of Kat's sushi* emotion_omnomnom  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:40 pm
"Maybe Ayami can do a baptism for you. xd "

She slid the plate over closer to Kai so he could have more sushi if he wanted.

"That would be a sight to see, Kai's baptism. whee Clothing optional, of course. wink "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm
Can't help but giggle about people being nude for a baptism. That would be a most entertaining thought.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:50 pm
*skids in*
Did someone say nude baptism? emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 pm
Is there room enough for two in the baptism pool? emotion_awesome *feels his seal beginning to break down but keeps his demonic nature in check by sheer willpower. the alone put him at his limits. Tes was starting to look tasty*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 pm
*sighs as he wanders in a bit after Tes, having had to gather everything his dear husband so quickly stripped off simply at the words of "clothing optional" emotion_facepalm *  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:07 pm
Seeing TES strut in made the elf turn red as a lobster. eek redface Mr TES just what are you doing?! scream Have some decency for good sake! Calling out a chant the liquid in her wine glass rises and is flung out at the dark elf wrapping around his ankle and pulling him upside down in the air. Grabbing one of the table cloths she throws it over him and tries to compose herself. User Image Oh my stars like I really needed to see that.....User Image Good evening Mr. Ry I see your husband is in high spirits today is he not?  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 pm
She dropped her chopsticks when her brother came skidding into the bar, buck naked. eek gonk redface She turned away quickly and yelled at him.

"GOOD GAWD MAN, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!! scream stressed "

She sighed and waved to Ryzan, relieved he had clothes for her naked brother to put on. rolleyes

"Ryzan....I have NO idea as to just HOW you put up with him. You must be a saint of some kind."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 pm
((Has a whole lake behind Kathy's for baptisms ~ ghosts ~ hopefully Kai has a nice one and not the Lily's twin kind ~ nasty little bugger that one.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 pm
*table cloth falls off since it was so quickly and carelessly thrown, not to mention he's flailing a bit while he hangs there*
What the hell!? scream gonk

Gi ussta sweatdrop A saint I am far from sweatdrop Jhal he does have some redeeming qualities... though he does not present them nearly as often as I would like stare

*keeps flailing*
I find it hard to believe you really wanted me covered seeing as how I CAN'T PUT MY ******** CLOTHES ON LIKE THIS scream *flails some more*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games