Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:28 pm
*giggles maniacally at the sudden chaos in the bar. he stops to consider things might get ugly from here on unless someone stops it so he goes behind the bar thinking it a safer location and to get a better view of Tes* emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Keeping her eyes covered she makes another gesture and drops TES unceremoniously to the floor. Going behind the bar for something stronger to erase it from her memory. I have to agree with Ms. Kat, you are a wonder for dealing with that....and Ms. Kat...I am sorry you have to be related to him. stare  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:37 pm
*hits the floor with a loud thump and immediately reaches up to hold and rub the back of his neck*
Dosib uoi'nota stressed crying

*drapes the clothes over his husband's lap*
His predilection for nudity I have never minded redface Though there are times in which it can cause inconvenience sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 pm
She downed the rest of her sake in her glass, and quickly refilled it. She glanced over at Anira.

"Most of the times he's not so bad....however in this case.... stare "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 pm
*he sensed the mood in the room shift. it looks like the disaster he was hoping for didn't come to pass so he casually went back to his seat over by Kat* No one ever made such a big fuss whenever I was naked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm
tch... *still rubbing his neck*
If I wasn't your brother, you know you would have been getting yourself an eyeful talk2hand I can't seem to recall many complaints when I used to run around naked before...

rolleyes I believe that may be faulty memory due to ego rolleyes

Doubtful stare
*pushes himself off the floor, letting the clothes slide off his lap in the process and takes his dear sweet time picking them up and putting them on* emotion_awesome

See? If Kai can run around naked and no one cares, why can't I? I was here first too, dammit scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 pm
Still not turning to face TES, she laughed.

"Maybe we prefer to see Kai naked over seeing you naked. twisted "

She downed her glass of sake and stood up. "Well, as much fun as this is....I have an early day tomorrow. Anira, tell Hauk and Liada I'll be in touch about Wednesday. Kai...always a pleasure. wink Ryzan.....oh Ryzan.....have a good evening. lol TES....get dressed already. talk2hand "

With a wave, she exited the bar and headed down to her quarters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 pm
A portal appears up in the rafters of the bar and Liada comes barreling through it looking around wildly with a camera. ninja I heard the words "Kai" and "naked"....where is eek ...E-GAWDS TES PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON! scream Seeing how he was taking his time she flails about. Put them on faster! gonk Geeze first you think we ladies have p***s envy and so you feel the need to show off?! emotion_0A0  

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 pm
Having a couple shots of whiskey she still didn't feel like she had enough to get rid of that image. She waves to Kat as she leaves the bar. Good night Ms. Katana. I will be sure to let them know. Pouring herself another shot she hears Liada freak out over the partially naked dark elf. Welcome to the party dear. Glad you could join us. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:11 pm
emotion_bigvein So you come rushing out for naked Kai, but for me, I have to put clothes on? stare Where does that make sense? stare You realize Kai has the same equipment I do, right? emotion_eyebrow

.... p***s envy? sweatdrop

Yeah... I just went over last night how the ladies around here seem to all have it. Speaking of, thanks for the spiders and soda *glares at the fox* stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:14 pm
*smirks at Tes* I take it this means I win this round. emotion_dealwithit *gets caught up and jokingly agrees with Liada* Yes. Us ladies do not have p***s envy, but oh the things I would do if I had one... oh wait. emotion_awesome *waves g'night to Kat*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm
stare Do I even wish to know what you two discussed last night?  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image I have no idea what you mean on that TES, and yes I came running for naked Kai, because Kai is a lovely, wonderful gal pal. Not a cranky grunny elf. Plus Icy has be on Kai watch duty. User Image Plus he can rock the make up better than you. xp

She glances over to Anira and sighs a bit. No...no you do not wanna know. She floats over to the bar and grabs a shot glass to share the whiskey bottle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 pm
*shakes fist at Kai*
You haven't heard the last of me, Kairanha! scream

*twitches at the words "grunny elf" being used in reference to him*
I'm not a dosib grunny scream Why the hell does everyone keep confusing me with Draa? stressed And the make-up was -his- idea anyway *points to Ry* stare

You know... I think this probably has more to do with the fact that Kai's single and "available" rather than any of this bullshit you keep pulling out of your a** stare

*smacks Tes on the arm*

What!? gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:40 pm
Confuse you with Draa? Hardly, if I recall I remember a certain elf getting in trouble with his hubby recently and getting turned into a grunny as punishment. Then tried to look up some of the ladies skirts here in the bar. twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games