Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:41 pm
Taking another shot she rubs the bridge of her nose. Lia....I doubt you are really helping matters right now. By the way you just missed Ms. Katana, I told her about our gathering for the 4th and she would get in touch with you about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 pm
He did WHAT!!? scream
Oh, son of a... emotion_facepalm
First you "comfort" yathrin, then run off to look up women's skirts? scream
Hey! We already went over the "comforting" bit stressed I meant exactly what I said, not what you thought it meant stare
I am less inclined to believe that the case now, knowing how you spent your time as a grunny talk2hand
It's not my fault there happened to be a lot of women with skirts in the bar that kept stepping over me gonk  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 pm
*nods along with Liada agreeing with her, but one thing catches his ear* "Watch duty?" This isn't going to end up with me being released into the woods is it? gonk

*flinches at being called by his full name* emotion_donotwant Okay for the record my relationship status is rather unfortunate right now, but regardless I'm always available and willing. It's kind of my deal being an attention whore and all. I'm just not commitment material... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 pm
Apparently that is something that you and Quortek hold in common stare
*bangs head against table*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 pm
Nodding to Anira she pulls out her phone to write down a reminder for doing a mass invite. Thanks hun I almost forgot to do that. She leans in to Kai and whispers. No worries Kai I was kidding on that "watch duty stuff" You're safe. whee She pats his hand reassuringly then glances over to Ry. If it makes you feel any better Ry I almost decided to have some barbeque grunny when he told me how he "comforted" Miro. stare Icy still might have her stew recipes lying around somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:04 pm
emotion_facepalm Okay really now you need to stop with that because you obvious are not helping. I am going home and going to try and wash my eyes out thoroughly. Rinsing out her glass she comes around the bar and pats Ry on the shoulder. I apologize for Liada and her destructive information. If you and your husband would like we are going to have a fireworks viewing gallery at our home in the Den after some work in the lab on the 4th. You are more than welcome to join us. She turns to face Kai. That invite is extended to you as well Mr. Kai. Good night everyone. Giving one last glare of annoyance at Liada she goes out the door and calls for a cab to take her home.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:07 pm
*head shoots up and eyes widen*
Liada! gonk

*eyes flash behind his glasses*
So he -did- sleep with her! I knew it! scream

Wait a minute, Ry! gonk She doesn't know what she's talking abou.. *words get cut off as Ry casts an asphyxiation spell on him and he struggles to try to breathe*

I knew I should not have trusted sending you off somewhere to be alone with that elg'caress! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:10 pm
*gasped when he realized the timing of that last statement was really bad then being compared to Tes which was enough of an insult in it's own right, but hearing how Ryzan has punished Tes before and if Kai is similar to Tes in Ryzan's eyes the same punishment might follow any moment now* I think I'm starting to prefer the woods right about now. emotion_0A0 *dives behind the bar*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:11 pm
Tries to stop Anira leaving until she hears TES's voice being cut off and turns to see him pretty much being choked. eek Whoa whoa WHOA! Ryzan! When I said comfort I meant about him telling Miro to get rid of the baby! That's what pissed me off he didn't touch her!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:20 pm
*keeps his focus on Tes, maintaining the spell on him*
Yes... he told me about that suggestion, and the "comforting" followed when she did not like that suggestion. I know ves ves well Quortek's methods of "comforting" stressed

*starts getting light headed from lack of air*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image Pulling at her hair in frustration she tried doing a counter spell to release TES which ended up rebounding on her and throwing her back into the bar itself cracking the wood. The goons started to get into position to pounce on the dark elf until Liada put up a palatalization spell on them to make sure they didn't get hurt in the process. Pulling herself up slowly she looks over to Ryzan groaning. User Image Ry...please believe me, you have my word that TES didn't do anything with Miro. He keeps bragging about the kick a** sex with you that I doubt he would want to actually BE with any other person ever! I dunno what's going on between you guys and yea TES is a perv.....but he's YOURS! Ryzan please let him go! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:34 pm
*scoffs and releases the spell for the time being, whipping around to Liada*
And just how would -you- know for certain if he did anything with her or not? Were you there? stare

*holds his neck and coughs, eyes slightly bloodshot*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:45 pm
Stepping back a bit startled from the sudden movement of Ry she had to get her balance by holding onto the bar. No of course I wasn- emotion_facepalm No I wasn't there but I know TES doesn't lie or be a jerk off about everything. You guys may have had a rough start in your marriage but you two have been through a lot together. She rubs the back of her head to make sure she didn't bleed somewhere. Its like what Kat and Anira said you're one of the few people that can put up with him and his quirks and all and honestly I think he'd be at a loss without you. Look I'm sorry for upsetting you when I ran my mouth off just now but I wasn't insinuating that TES slept with Miro. I was referring to the comment on the abortion and that was it. Nothing else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:59 pm
*kai's skills weren't as a combatant. nowhere even close to that. he decided to make a break for the door since their attention was still focused on each other. a small voice, barely noticeable to him at the time, whispered in the back of his mind, "you got the disaster you were hoping for..." he thought nothing of it then, but in time he would come to realize that that whisper was something he should have dealt before it was to late*

((and goodnight! emotion_c8 ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:01 am
As mzilt as he and I have been through, our marriage has been short compared to how long he was sleeping with that hussy stare

god... *cough*.. how *cough* .. how many times do I *cough cough* .. do I have to say that's in the past stressed

*continues coughing a bit. Speaking so soon after being released was a lot harder than he thought it would be* sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games