Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:08 am
Levitating a glass and filling it with some water she sends it over to TES to help his throat hopefully. Turning to Ryzan a bit shocked she raised an eyebrow at his comment. Huss....ooooook....obviously I brought up something a bit deeper than I'm aware of. I'm not gonna ask, not my business. But there's obviously some bad juujuu here that needs to be fixed. So how about I offer this, as an apology for my.....ahem, intrusion. A vacation couples cruise for just you two. To where ever you wanna go, all expenses paid by me. For 3 weeks. Having some time away from Geezerville and just time alone for the two of you might do some good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 am
*crosses his arms and glares over at Tes, who's slowly sipping at the water, having a little trouble swallowing. The last thing on his mind right now is spending quality time with the very source of his anger stare But on the other hand, a vacation sounded nice. He's been locked up downstairs for too long.*

I will have to think on that stare Right now, I just want this "thing" *flips his hand toward Tes*.. out of my sight talk2hand

*nabs a bottle of brandy off the shelf and storms off into the office and down to his quarters*

*rolls his eyes over toward Liada*
... you almost got me killed there stare

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 am
Good night Ryzan, just text me about the offer when you have a moment. She glares back at TES as she rubs the back of her sore head one more time. stressed I said I was sorry! How am I supposed to know what kind of soap opera drama you two got going on! She gives a wave of her hand to repair the damage of the bar and anything else that might have been scratched and released the spell on the clueless goons. Wondering what just happened before they were frozen. Seeing that there didn't seem to be anything else wrong they went back to their posts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am
*clears his throat again and has a bit more water before trying to say anything else*

-Because- you wouldn't know what's going on is exactly why you should KEEP YOUR ******** NOSE OUT OF IT!! scream

*goes back into a coughing fit from raising his voice*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 am
Okay I may have ran my mouth off but you were the one who told me about Miro to begin with. That was your doing. stare She levitates a pitcher and fills it up and sends it over to TES in case he needed more water. I know there's nothing I can do at this point to recover any of the damage here tonight but the least I can do is either offer you a place to crash at the Den, or get you a hotel for the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:08 am
*rolls his eyes*
And even -that-... *referring to what he said to her about Mir the other night* ... you do not have the whole story. You just heard that I suggested she not keep the baby and that was the beginning and end of it for you.

*seeing the pitcher, he refills his glass and takes a large drink from it now that it's getting easier to swallow, setting the pitcher aside*
I've known Mir since she was a little girl. And though she might not exactly be on my best side in light of something else I learned recently, which you would also know nothing about stare , she's still my friend. I said what I did because I thought it would be in her best interest.

*gulps down the last of his water and takes a deep breath*
I was going to say I can find my own place, but I just realized that Ry has my wallet emotion_facepalm

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:14 am
Taking a big breath she takes a couple of steps towards the doors. Alright, I could apologize a thousand times fold for spewing my trap without proper knowledge, but I know that won't change things. But I'm still sorry anyways. I got mad because even with the best interest hearing something like that isn't always the best thing to hear right off the bat. If it was right off the bat.

She takes a couple more steps to the door and jerks her thumb behind her. If you choose the hotel I'll pay for the best room they got and all the room service you like. If you choose the Den I give you full torture Hauk rights as well as a hot meal and a soft bed. What'll it be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:21 am
Oh ho ho... torture Hauk rights is far too tempting emotion_awesome Unfortunately, as you might guess, this situation doesn't exactly have me in the mood for that stare

I'll just take whatever hotel's nearby. Doesn't really matter to me. Ry's the one that's into all the fancy stuff... *looks down at his wedding band, fiddling with it a little when he mentions Ry*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:45 am
Her ears droop when she sees the gesture and was mentally kicking herself. Moving closer to the door she took her time walking. Alright, can't say I didn't offer you a sweet deal of hippie bashing. Lets get ya a room then. She makes it to the door and waits up for him to walk out with her. Since it was a bit late for the cabs they just walk to the nearest hotel and Liada helps get TES set up for a room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 am
MW ladies
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … WON'T (7/2 - 7/8 )
RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*updates board on her way out*
*much business today* sweatdrop
*hopes she doesn't need to go back for busting checks later
too much business*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:38 am
Walking into the bar a little exhausted she bee lined straight to the fridge and grabbed her daily bottle of caffeine. Twisting the cap off she took a big drag and sighed in content. After getting TES situated in a hotel she felt like walking home only to be lectured by Anira about her being so nosy and mouthy even worse than she was in the old days. She gave a grin at that last part since it wasn't entirely not true. Her quips and remarks used to get her in much worse trouble than last night with the dark elves were. Still didn't make any excuse for what she did though all the same.

Pulling out her phone she goes to distract herself by sending out the mass invite for a 4th of July Viewing gathering at the Den. Adding the names one by one she pauses a bit at Ryzan's contact number but in the end adds it to the list of names. Then types out the message...

Text to MW Ladies, Ryzan, Kits from Liada

Hey all! Sorry for the last second invite but I've been slammed at the lab for madness. If you all don't have any plans for the 4th of July Anira, Hauk and I would love to invite the lot of ya to our place at the Den! We have a great view of the town for fireworks and we could make this a potluck! I will have some food and plenty of drink provided, invite anyone else you think that would enjoy and have free time. Gathering time will be roughly 9-9:30pm (Gaia Time) since the sun will be setting just before that and I will be at the lab until just before then. If you don't know where to find our place lemme know! Happy Monday all!

Hitting send she returns to sipping her soda and debates having an early brunch in the JD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:57 am
Feeling something different she decided to portal to Chatty Kathy's and enjoy the view at the lake. Hoping to take her mind off things for awhile.  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 pm
(( ninja The above posts are rated DV1 ~ Domestic Violence in the 1st Degree... Had always though TES was more Madea ~ but now it might be Ry eek ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 pm
Liada comes into the bar from the downstairs chambers. After running through the security scans and walking through the office she still feels hungry despite the meal she had. Walking over to the JD she asks the host for a menu and that her order be delivered to the bar next door. The host nods and makes a few suggestions of the specials for the night and after a bit longer of viewing the menu she makes an order and walks to the bar to make herself a drink.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 pm
Her order from the JD came and she paid the server as well as gave him a hefty tip. Taking a sip of her drink she picks up her chopsticks and starts to dig in.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games