Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 pm
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
Please start pushing for people to join Kirigakure. At the moment Konoha is ahead with Genin, as is Suna, I believe. Kiri, as far as I can tell, has like...5 people active or so. Maybe 6. So any help in getting a balance of recruits for each village would help appreciated.

Trying to join Kiri mad

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:32 pm
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
Please start pushing for people to join Kirigakure. At the moment Konoha is ahead with Genin, as is Suna, I believe. Kiri, as far as I can tell, has like...5 people active or so. Maybe 6. So any help in getting a balance of recruits for each village would help appreciated.

Trying to join Kiri mad

Don't be making angry faces. Its been a long weekend.
To answer your question, I need some more info. How long has the character been active??? I'm working the next three days so I'll try to get everything answered for you *♡*  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:38 pm
Mad Science
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer

Trying to join Kiri mad

User Image

Do not make me slap you, sir.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:41 pm
Misujage
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

xD Yes, Misu, I noticed. I even love your character already.
But you're not new TO Kiri. You're coming back! Which is almost better than being new.....

; 0 ; But coming back is totally the same as being new!

No no no! Its totally better because it means you like it enough to come back :'D  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 pm
Mad Science
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Lanfaer

Ser, it's not a matter of the mods to direct people where to go, it's out jobs as respective members to push new members every which way. That being said... RECRUITMENT. xD

You know I've missed this place.
Maybe I'll join you there.

Wait - actual sentiment?

I know, it feels disgusting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 pm
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer

Trying to join Kiri mad

To answer your question, I need some more info. How long has the character been active??? I'm working the next three days so I'll try to get everything answered for you *♡*

Kumiko has been active since Halloween of 2013.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:32 pm
TheRealKiru
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer

Trying to join Kiri mad

Hmmm... In that case, you may need to mastermind a death for her/him. What village is she/he in currently?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:40 pm
TheRealKiru
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer

Trying to join Kiri mad

Hmmm... In that case, you may need to mastermind a death for her/him. What village is she/he in currently?

Perfect! She's currently in a mission about evacuation in Sand Ninja territory.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:49 pm
TheRealKiru
TheRealKiru
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer

Trying to join Kiri mad

So do that. Have her fail and die in the missions, change her or create a new profile, and resubmit her for approval.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 pm
TheRealKiru
TheRealKiru

So do that. Have her fail and die in the missions, change her or create a new profile, and resubmit her for approval.

Alrighty then ^^

Gotta think up something now that can kill her.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:40 pm
TheRealKiru
TheRealKiru
TheRealKiru

Alrighty then ^^

Gotta think up something now that can kill her.

TRAITOR!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:46 pm
Jaxdrill
TRAITOR!!!

5 minuts ago, I started having doubts. I do wanna help my other people I know in kiri do stuff, but I don't think I can.

Kumiko's a part of me now ; ^;

It's like a parent with a child. I don't want anything bad to happen to her.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:09 pm
TheRealKiru
Jaxdrill
TRAITOR!!!

5 minuts ago, I started having doubts. I do wanna help my other people I know in kiri do stuff, but I don't think I can.

Kumiko's a part of me now ; ^;

It's like a parent with a child. I don't want anything bad to happen to her.

Its up to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:03 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mad Science
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Lanfaer

Ser, it's not a matter of the mods to direct people where to go, it's out jobs as respective members to push new members every which way. That being said... RECRUITMENT. xD

You know I've missed this place.
Maybe I'll join you there.

Wait - actual sentiment?

I know, it feels disgusting.

I feel like I even need a bath now.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:04 am
Mad Science
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer

Trying to join Kiri mad

User Image

Do not make me slap you, sir.

Rawr.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games