Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:33 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lol, that's alright. > ~ <;;
I'll figure out something soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 am
Just. Can't. DECIDE! AHHHHHHHHHH! I know everything I want but I can't decide on the freaking classes! crying  

Disturbed Otaku

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:00 am
Disturbed Otaku
Just. Can't. DECIDE! AHHHHHHHHHH! I know everything I want but I can't decide on the freaking classes! crying

Pfffbt. You're situation is far better than mine. < o <;;
#indecisivenessSUCKS ; n ;

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:01 am
Artless Angel
Disturbed Otaku

Pfffbt. You're situation is far better than mine. < o <;;
#indecisivenessSUCKS ; n ;

Yes it does suck my friend! biggrin  

Disturbed Otaku

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Okay, so I've decided to try my luck at an Uzumaki RPC.
I'm just waiting on the Guild Captain to get back to me about a few questions and concerns I have.
Do you know where I can find the technique Hiraishin? I've looked through the Fuuinjutsu section, but I may have skipped over it, as I am unsure what rank it's labeled under in this guild. o n o;;
yum_cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm
Artless Angel

I'm just waiting on the Guild Captain to get back to me about a few questions and concerns I have.
Do you know where I can find the technique Hiraishin? I've looked through the Fuuinjutsu section, but I may have skipped over it, as I am unsure what rank it's labeled under in this guild. o n o;;
yum_cupcake

Unfortunately, I'm offline for the night (sort of. This is via phone so not that reliable). And, frankly, I suck at finding stuff in this guild neutral waiting for the captain is a good choice. If he doesn't answer, you can bother Mana ecl_Zetsuya. I'm fairly certain Mana is still a guild VC so he might be able to help.you.
I'm sorry that I'm useless in detail work..... ㅠ.ㅠ  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:36 pm
Disturbed Otaku

Calculus, English, home economics, and a P.E. class of your choosing. We have bowling, badminton, and that idiotic thing where you zip around on a piece of wood bolted to four carbon-plastic wheels.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:38 pm
-eyes Sugar-

You can be such a menace sometimes. Its brilliant.

-Brandishes his knife while cleaning it.- I do what comes naturally, mia bella.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:27 pm
Artless Angel

yum_cupcake

It's in the Maruton thread.

Hiraishin no Jutsu [ Flying Thunder God Technique ]
Official Description: Hiraishin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time Jutsu like Kuchiyose, Yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the Jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.
Guild Description: See official description. Learning this technique over-writes all other S and S+ranked techniques in the user's profile, & they may not learn any other S and S+ ranked techniques. Only takes 80 Chakra to perform. Requires three [3] posts cooldown.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:36 pm
AandOE
Artless Angel

yum_cupcake

Official Description: Hiraishin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time Jutsu like Kuchiyose, Yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the Jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.
Guild Description: See official description. Learning this technique over-writes all other S and S+ranked techniques in the user's profile, & they may not learn any other S and S+ ranked techniques. Only takes 80 Chakra to perform. Requires three [3] posts cooldown.

So with your requisites for the technique, you guys have essentially made this into one one of the lamest techniques in someone's arsenal. All of their other S-ranked s**t gets gouged for the potentiality of moving really, really fast.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:07 pm
Mad Science
AandOE
Artless Angel

yum_cupcake

So with your requisites for the technique, you guys have essentially made this into one one of the lamest techniques in someone's arsenal. All of their other S-ranked s**t gets gouged for the potentiality of moving really, really fast.

We work off of the main, canon database, and what will be fair to everyone. There are better jutsu out there to deal with moving around, for that cost, in any regards. ^_^ S-ranks aren't supposed to be spammed, anywho, due to their game changing effects. Minato just happens to have some kind of huge chakra reserves to deal with it!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:13 pm
AandOE
Mad Science
AandOE
Artless Angel

yum_cupcake

We work off of the main, canon database, and what will be fair to everyone. There are better jutsu out there to deal with moving around, for that cost, in any regards. ^_^ S-ranks aren't supposed to be spammed, anywho, due to their game changing effects. Minato just happens to have some kind of huge chakra reserves to deal with it!

Then why even allow someone to use it? Surely if the only real effect is to be able to move very quickly, "teleport" even, then they should opt out for something that allows them to do essentially the same thing with a reduced cost. Are you trying to lure some of these poor, unsuspecting people in with your overly complex, car-contract-turned-shinobi-technique ability so they can never learn any more S-ranks ever again, thus curtailing the number of people who have S-ranked abilities in an effort to monopolize the S-ranked technique market?! Conspiracy, I claim! Shenanigans! Shenanigans!  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:27 pm
Mad Science
AandOE
Mad Science
AandOE
Artless Angel

yum_cupcake

Then why even allow someone to use it? Surely if the only real effect is to be able to move very quickly, "teleport" even, then they should opt out for something that allows them to do essentially the same thing with a reduced cost. Are you trying to lure some of these poor, unsuspecting people in with your overly complex, car-contract-turned-shinobi-technique ability so they can never learn any more S-ranks ever again, thus curtailing the number of people who have S-ranked abilities in an effort to monopolize the S-ranked technique market?! Conspiracy, I claim! Shenanigans! Shenanigans!

//points at Mad Science
They do have a point, but what I am getting from all of this, is that using this technique is based on the role player's preference.
Maybe they don't need S or S+ ranked techniques to obliterate their opponent, and with the Hiraishin, plus whatever A (and lower) ranked techniques they have, they'll do just fine. A rank has most of the Chidori skills in Raiton (Maruton has Rasengan, for all of those Minato wannabes-- erm, fans), so Hiraishin plus one of those, is basically an instant death. There are plenty of other combinations too, and it's not like many people have a lot of S or S+ ranked techniques anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:08 pm
Artless Angel
Mad Science
AandOE
Mad Science
AandOE

//points at Mad Science
They do have a point, but what I am getting from all of this, is that using this technique is based on the role player's preference.
Maybe they don't need S or S+ ranked techniques to obliterate their opponent, and with the Hiraishin, plus whatever A (and lower) ranked techniques they have, they'll do just fine. A rank has most of the Chidori skills in Raiton (Maruton has Rasengan, for all of those Minato wannabes-- erm, fans), so Hiraishin plus one of those, is basically an instant death. There are plenty of other combinations too, and it's not like many people have a lot of S or S+ ranked techniques anyway.

You're with them! CONSPIRATOR, I NAME THEE. CONSPIRATOR.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:10 pm
Mad Science
Artless Angel
Mad Science
AandOE
Mad Science
AandOE

//points at Mad Science

You're with them! CONSPIRATOR, I NAME THEE. CONSPIRATOR.

They're conspirating! It's a trap! Don't fall for their big words! Just punch them!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games