Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:07 pm
*Digs in her handbag, finds her keys and hands them to Mr. Giovanni.* You need to drive. *She stands and hugs Kat first.* I have to get going. Its getting late and I have to be up in the night at least once. Thanks for taking care of this for me. *She gets up and waves to Liada.* I'll try and bring the children here soon if you can't make it out to my place. Goodnight Ladies. *Goes out the front door and Mr. Giovanni follows.

He helps Psy get to her car, makes sure she's secure and gets into the driver's side. He revs the engine of the car and drives her back to the estate.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:08 pm
Oh is that all? I can get plenty at my disposal. What kind of specifics are we looking at here for amount? Who we want them under command since I assume Icy is still head of security. And so on....Mixing her drink she floats up back over the bar and takes a stool next to Kat.

She waves to Psy as she heads out with the tall hulky goon.  

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 pm
"Night Psy....talk to you soon. biggrin "

She returned her friend's hug and turned back to Liada.

"Well, I have no idea...I've never been around Orcs, so I'm guessing they would need to know to defer to all of the MW ladies and Kyle, as far as who they should listen to. And I think we just need a couple for here in the bar, I'm sure they can look pretty imposing when they don't look human. lol "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 pm
Well I always make my orcs in the club wear glamor so that they don't freak out the patrons. But if push comes to shove they are allowed to do a little spooking. So....I would think two at the front doors and one for the back door. And naturally I would have them be able to recognize the ladies Kyle would be the only new face to recognize. Taking a sip of her drink she points to where Psy left. So......who was Mr. Big with Psy and why could I smell his hormones running a 6k marathon?  

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 pm
She nodded as Liada explained about the Orcs.

"Oh? Mr. Giovanni? He's Psy's personal bodyguard that Franco has assigned to be with her. I just call him Gio. lol "

She covered a yawn and stood up. "I hate to leave right after you just got here, but I need to call it a night as well. We'll talk more tomorrow about the security details. biggrin Have a good evening. biggrin "

She gave Liada a brief hug and then made her way downstairs to her quarters to retire for the evening.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 pm
Good night Kat, sleep well. Sipping her drink she eases back and relaxes. Doubting that anyone else would be around tonight.  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:30 am
{{*gets off the drugs for a moment just to prove Liada wrong* ninja }}

*comes in through the front with lunch from Kathy's and goes to grab a soda from the fridge to go with because it wasn't on his mind at the time he got the order* stressed

ThisEmptySoul rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 am
*barely notices Liada looking a bit dazed while on his way downstairs after picking something out. He shrugs it off at the time, figuring he needed to get the food back to his quarters while it was still warm. He comes back up a couple hours later to grab some supplies because Ryzan decided he wanted some frozen drinks while they watched a movie. Finding Liada still there in a daze, he goes and waves his hand in front of her face, snapping his fingers by her ear a few times.*

*gets no response* neutral

twisted

*initially thinks to hang her up for pin the tail, but being he's the only one who would be throwing darts at this hour, it wouldn't be quite as satisfying stare So instead, he opts for the "bounce out" option* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:31 am
*goes to inform security, only to find there's no one there*
Sonofa... stressed

... stare

ninja

*picks up Liada himself and carries her over to the JD. The kitchen is scantly staffed at this hour, so no one says anything when he walks right in and stuffs the fox spirit in the freezer. ninja Afterward, he returns to the bar, gathers what he came up for in the first place, then heads back downstairs to his quarters.*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 am
(( rofl rofl rofl Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you gonna be in TROUBLE!!!!!!! ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 am
Feeling an odd chill Liada mumbled as she slowly woke up. Yawning loudly she looked around rubbing her arms and once she finally focused she found herself in an odd place. eek Getting up she examined further she concluded that she was in a food storage freezer and wondered how the hell she ended up here. Finding the door she opened it up a speck and looked around to see that people were walking around back and forth in the kitchen and when she saw the uniforms she realized she must have wound up in the freezer in the JD. When the coast was clear she snuck swiftly out of the freezer and out into the dining area. She thought she was home free when one of the staff called out to her.

Pardon me mam but did you forget something when you came in earlier? User Image

Ears perking up she looks back at the person. He looked like he was a bus boy. I'm sorry did you say earlier? User Image

Yes mam I was busy prepping the tables over there but I could have sworn that I saw you come in with a dark skinned gentleman fairly early this morning. You were draped all over him so I assumed that maybe he went to get you coffee if you were trying to sober you up so I didn't think much of anything by it. Did you leave anything behind from that time?

I thought I did but I was just simply fatigued then I think. Tell me....did you happen to get a good look at the gentleman that was carrying me? emotion_eyebrow

Um...not very well I'm afraid. User Image His skin was an odd color though. Almost blue I thought.

User Image Alright....thank you so much for your concern. I think I have everything with me so I'll be going now. Thank you for your time. She walks into the bar and thinks back on last night. She knew she had tumbled in and briefly talked to Psy and Kat. Psy went to bed first with that bodyguard of hers...what was his name...G..J...Juanaman or something like that? Pushing that thought aside she remembered Kat went to bed and then she was alone in the bar for a good while. She must have ended up falling asleep in the bar. After talking with that staff member she knew that TES had to have been the one to stuff her in the JD's freezer. stare She was tempted of getting some revenge but instead she went into the fridge and grabbed a bottled water, making a mental checklist.

Technically according to house rules since she fell asleep TES had all rights of either put her into Pin the Tail or have security bounce her out. She was surprised that TES didn't automatically put her into PtT right off the bat. And she knew that security staff was low based on when Kat told her. So just simply putting her in the freezer didn't seem up to TES's standards being the town's favorite troll. emotion_awesome Not to mention after what damage Liada did with his most recent fight with Ryzan Liada was surprised that TES didn't do something much worse. Whether she was a spirit or not. Taking a big gulp of water she decided to go with only minor punishment. Closing her eyes she started to chant in Gaelic and cast a spell to have a Rip van Winkle style hairy situation, and add a splash of some rainbow colors for fun. User Image Once her spell was finished she took her water bottle and headed into the club to check up on inventory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:40 pm
katana68
... you ***'t need that at all.' ... xd "

*appears behind the bar*
ninja *drops off an RN*
*swears she sees a Reclusive spider in a bar glass*
stressed *portals it back to its enclosure*
Mischief fox energy is NOT good for a seraph! scream
*sits and thinks then vanishes to round up the rest of the venomous ones* stressed  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:17 pm
(( stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 pm
(( rofl What luck! cool ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 pm
Walking into the bar via the club. Liada directs three of the new bouncers she had discussed about with Kat to their positions. Two by the main doors, one at the back door. She had made sure to give them specific instructions like she did when the ones at the club, no eating the patrons, must have glamor on at all times. And she gave them visual images and descriptions of Icy who is head of security and Kyle being Psy's assistant. If there was anything they gave the orcs an order they listen pronto. She also made sure to give Kyle a list of instructions about how to run the orcs and if there were any problems to call her asap. Once she got them settled in she went to the bar to make herself a drink.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games