Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

DarkButterflyWaltz

Romantic Fatcat

9,775 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:50 pm
Ello my name is dark I'm 18 and i'm ah....ANIME FREAK! i think u can tell by my profile lol ANYWAY I just join in TODAY! So meh noobish here XD I'm start to like this place! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:02 pm
Welcome all you, a discovery what the meeting of emo means, which is say emotional (which you cry ezy or you get happy to ezy ect stuff) I still wonder who the heck call it emo, just like the middle finger....where they made up the middle finger?  

ChaoticHero_X

Clean Seeker

Keito Kashiwa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 pm
I think I once introduced my self on this page before but that was so long ago I can't Remeber. I'm Keito Kashiwa. I joined this guild when it first started. Wow, thats when it was a small guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 pm
Hi, I'm Jill The Ghost! I am 16 and kicking it! I'm playing Gaia for a year now. I never got the time to be rich in this game because I was banned twice. But with Jill, I'm on my way to 100 k.
I love reading books and listening to music. watching movies and TV series is a side dish.
Oh yeah, I forgot, Thanks for accepting me.  

Read the Ripper

Emo Alpha Raist

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:40 pm
yo bros lol ive been here for a week and im raist. i am depressed cuz my friend died and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:27 pm
I'm new, I guess
Hi ^-^

Lacrimosa by Mozart

Mizutoki

Trash Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:11 pm
o: I prefer to be called Nessa, but Yuki will work too..
I'm 17..
I love Pokemon.. ;D
I'm crazy shy unless I really know someone or I like them immediately.. Which doesn't happen often.. >>
I like smilies and shortened ellipses..
I'm a hypocrite and I contradict myself a lot..
I rarely make up my mind..
I ramble on and on sometimes... D:
And that's about it..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:24 pm
I'm Pilfer
I am a VC with the zOMG Elite. When I heard that we became affiliates/allies, I just had to join. We are all really excited about it.
I am a 24 year old music snob, pretty boy, Narcissistic, sarcastic, crass, fashion designer.
"That's what she said" jokes crack me up.
I crack myself up.
I love to read. My favorite topics are Existential Lit and Philosophy-Nihilism.
Playing Gaia in front of my friends doesn't bother me in the least. Whenever they ask me what I'm doing, I always answer "playing dress up".  

Pilfer von Durem

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150

Milo the Dead Angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:01 pm
heheheh. sweet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:49 pm
Well Hello everyone.
I'm Lilyanatos and I joined a few weeks ago. I just finally get the chance to post now. I'm 20 heading to 21 and the legal drinking age. Yay me. Umm I'm a theater major and that's all I think i want to say for now.

*hugs everyone*  

Lilyanatos

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:14 am
User Image

Hello!
I've been in this guild a good while now but I've just realised that I've never actually posted. Well my names Alex, I'm 17 years old and from England.
I love Lost, Harry Potter, Disney, David Bowie and watching films.
xD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Hai!!! im Kaarii and erm...Im 16 i live in Florida and i have a huge sense of Irish pride! 'Erinn go Deo!!!!!!!! Also im a hige doctor who fan i mean HUGE!  

Crap Sandwich

Coloured_Skulls_on_Sleves

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:19 pm
hey, im Elaine,
im 13
and my old account was on here, Eagle500 or emo_eagle,
i havent changed much but im still a bit crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:49 pm
Hi. You can call me Momma or Ma-Joke, but Daralon is fun too--it just happens to be the subject of my favorite Ventrilo Harassment rofl Of course if you're going to call me by that, then do the whole thing: "HeyDaralonMyMomSheGotMeThisNewGame."
Um. Let's see, away from that spiel.
I'm 22 and in college. I'm getting my degree for Textiles Laboratory Testing and Fashion Design. I'm...kinda a girl-ish...that's what my drivers license says, but my medical records use this big word that starts with an "H." Yeah, so that explains the "-ish."
I'm new to this, so give me a moment sweatdrop  

lawlpassion

deadly dragonbaby

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:38 pm
I am a very versitile person, I can easily get along with people. Maybe the only times you might find me a b***h is when I am supporting my friends(or a complete stranger) or I am backing up something I very wholly support. I enjoy reading all sorts of books -mainly fiction/fantasy- I listen to all sorts of music ( I really enjoy disturbed, evanesence, and linkin park)
I can be completely random sometimes so If you dont understand what I say then 1 dont ask 2 you dont want to know 3 It is just best to play along XD
I am 14 (unfortunatly I really wish I could be older so I can get a job T-T) ~looks up~ hmm It seems I got most of it, but If there is something you think I missed then you can ask ^^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games