Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:04 pm
REALLY?!! xd Okay! Katana is upstairs too keeping an eye on them. She hasn't ever seen one either. User Image *Takes Ryzan's hand and leads him upstairs.* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:13 pm
*whines as he watches Ry being dragged off*
But... but it was b*****b time! gonk

*glares back at Tes a brief moment before he and the mistress head up the stairs and into the bar. He smiles and waves at katana as they enter*
Vendui'~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:16 pm
She looked up and smiled when she heard Ryzan's voice.

"So, TES still asleep? Or did he not want to come up here to see our new additions to the staff? lol "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 pm
*Grins at Katana and takes Ryzan to the Orc.* Seeā€¦there it is. I tried to say Abra Cadabra and Hocus Pocus, but he just looked at me. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 pm
Nau nau nau... he is ves mzilt awake sweatdrop I believe he is too busy having a fit to care what is taking place up here.

*looks the orc over. The illusion was very convincing, but the odd stance was a give away for anyone who was looking for it. Orcs aren't exactly actors after all.* sweatdrop
Words in themselves do not hold any power. I would simply say "Qvfcry", which in itself does nothing. Rilu'oh, when laced with magic...

*hands take on a soft glow as he focuses on casting the spell*

Qvfcry!

*the glowing fades and the orc's illusion shimmers a moment before dropping completely, revealing the unsightly creature beneath*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 pm
Granted, she had seen her share of supernaturals in her time at the bar. But this....this was something else. eek She kept repeating Liada's words that the Orcs know the MW ladies in her head, but the sight of the huge creature still unnerved her.

"Um....wow......Well then, so that's what an Orc looks like. sweatdrop Happy now, Psy? Can we change him back now?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 pm
*Jumps back.* emotion_jawdrop Santa Madre di Dio!!! emotion_jawdrop *She stares at the beast and then clasps her hands together, bringing them to her bosom.* emotion_kirakira He's stupendous!!! emotion_kirakira What a fantastic specimen!! emotion_kirakira I wish I had some of these at the estate!! emotion_kirakira Do you think he'd like some of Attila and Hunn's doggie treats? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:46 pm
She just stared at Psy, hoping like hell she wasn't serious about putting Orcs out at the Estate.

"Um...yeah...... sweatdrop Look....I have this...thing to go take care of....downstairs...in my quarters. Yeah, so....um....I'll talk to you tomorrow, Psy. We need to get together and have lunch or something. It was great seeing you!"

She got up and gave her friend a brief hug and then hugged Ryzan ever so briefly.

"Take care of her....don't let her take the Orc home with her tonight."

She straightened up and waved to them both and left the bar, heading downstairs to her quarters.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 pm
*laughs a bit awkwardly at the mistress' response. sweatdrop She must have been a dark elf queen in a previous life* sweatdrop
If he does not eat Attila and Hunn themselves first sweatdrop

*the orc growls at him for dispelling his glamor, since Liada had specifically instructed them to have it on at all times*
humph! talk2hand I have dealt with your kind before.

R'zn nar timer lat. *growls back* mad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 pm
*Wants to reach out and touch the Orc, just to see what it's like. emotion_kirakira But she doesn't. Gets excited to hear it growl. User Image User Image* Ohmigoshā€¦he's fierce!!! User Image Okay I suppose you should put him back. Don't want anyone "freaking out" now do we. sweatdrop

Thanks for showing him to me, Ryzan. User Image That was very impressive. User Image I should get home nowā€¦babies and all you know. wink
*Hugs Ryzan.* You need to come out to the house and see the babies. Do that soon okay? User Image *Kisses both sides of his face and goes out the front door as she calls back ā€¦ * goodnight, Ryzan! xd *Gets into the car and texts Mr. Giovanni.

She waits for a little bit and Mr. Giovanni gets into the drivers seat. He winks at Psy, starts the car and takes her back to the estate.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 10!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm
(( rofl I did it again ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 pm
I will try to convince my dear m'ranndii to bring me out there some time. Plynn kyon~

*waves to the mistress as she leaves, overhearing the creature mutter an orcish insult as he does so*
Know your place mad

*shoves the orc and restores the illusion. He's not sure if the spell he uses would be quite the same as what was originally on the creature, but it seemed fine to him. Satisfied, he returns downstairs for some unfinished business.* ninja

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 am
Ryzan Vixtul

*the orc growls at him for dispelling *** glamor, since Liada had specifically instructed them to have it on at all times*

*drops from a ceiling beams with RN device*
*sets it on the bar then leaps back into a portal*
*gone*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:35 am
*falls back from the portal she left from earlier*
*lands on the floor in a crouch like pose* User Image
*flips once onto her feet then grabs a pint bottle of Jack*
*slips behind the bar and sits on the floor and sips it*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 am
Walking through the main doors Liada gets stopped by one of the bouncers whining to her about a dark elf that removed his glamor in front of the MW ladies. She listened to the full story and looked to the other one for confirmation. Nodding her head she turned back to the first bouncer. I knew I forgot to tell you, there are some people who live down below and yes those would be the dark elves, I would suggest you leave them be or else one of them is gonna make you regret talking back. Also if I catch word that you have harmed the one with the glasses I won't give that one time to get you first. evil

Walking over to the bar she waves to Leko. Hallo lovely, how are you today?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games