Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 am
((*calculates* heh, 5 hour difference.))

He pokes Kaori's cheek and she doesn't move. "Yeah, she is out of here. Poor girl." He looks at her fondly as she starts to drool on the table top.

emotion_drool

He picks up Kaori gently trying not to wake her. "I want to believe in what I said, but instead of making such grand proclamations, I'll let my actions speak for themselves. Whether I care or not will be determined by how I treat you. That's all there is to it." He nods to Amy as he leaves the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:00 am
Cuwen
She smiled at Kai and then headed toward the lady's restroom. Inside, she took her wig off and started adjusted her hair, running her fingers through it. When she moved one of her feet, though, to get a better angle, her heel slipped on a wet spot on the floor. Her head hit the sink and Amy passed out on the floor.

*The new Orc security staff found a woman passed out on the floor…out cold. And since they were a bit bored, they decided to give this "Pin the Tail" game a whirl. The took the woman and set everything up but they found this game to not be as easy as it looks. evil Frustrated with not hitting their target at least once, one of them becomes irate, takes the woman down and tosses her out back into the dumpster in the alley.* mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 am
{{Since Amy wasn't up there for 2 hours after being caught, do I need to have her fall asleep or pass out in the bar again?}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 am
((it's 2 hours after you roll it,
Amy is in the clear
no one played in the 2 hours following your roll.
So Psy just bounced her out))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 am
{{On the front page, it says that the time starts 2 hours after you are caught. I thought that meant after your character was caught passed out/sleeping at MW. Is it referring to being caught using the hush word instead?}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 am
{{To be honest, I figured the 2 hours started when the person who got the punishment said it started, because other punishments can be put off until the player's convenience so I don't see why that one couldn't as well.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 am
((yes, busted so to speak (upon your roll)
technically you are supposed to set yourself up for pin the tail
immediately after rolling it
or if it happens when many people are present
the "buster" takes the honor of putting you up
after you've randomly passed out. User Image
It is an RN that is meant to hurt you with lots of people are around
but it won't linger if you are lucky enough to be alone User Image))

((I do see your point to TES
*sigh* I'll talk to Psy about how to clarify this. stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 am
{{Okey doke. Just let me know if I need to go again or not, and if I do go again, how you want me to do it next time. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 am
((Yah we'll figure it out
I'm insane swamped right now so it won't be
right this second.
Even though I like to do things that way xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:48 am
{{lol! No, it's totally okay. I didn't think it'd be right away. wink Just PM me or blank quote and OoC me whenever you find out and have a free moment. Random, does anyone know if there is a dirt smudge or anything similar to equip on an avi?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:41 am
((off the top of my head dander but there must be more.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 am
Amy groaned softly and started to regain consciousness when she felt something slightly cold and wet on her. Before she opened her eyes, though, she quickly became aware of a throbbing sensation in her head. Damn... She was pretty sure she only had one drink last night, so why was her head hurting so badly?

She reached her hand up to hold her forehead and winced as she felt a sharp pain shoot through her head when her hand made contact with a certain area on her forehead. Carefully, Amy felt around, still wincing as she did so. She felt a small bump on her forehead. What the hell?

Slowly and carefully, Amy opened her eyes. When Amy saw herself sitting beside a dumpster, she got even more confused. She looked around and quickly noticed that she was sitting by MW. Why was she still here? It was light outside, so she knew it was morning.

As she started to think through the events last night, her memory slowly started to come back to her. She remembered seeing Kaori asleep on the bar, and she smiled as she remembered hearing Kai say that instead of saying some fancy speech about feelings he might have toward her, he'd let actions speak for him. She had heard him right before she had entered the restroom. Kai's words had filled her with such warmth and excitement. She was glad Kai felt the way he did about expressing feelings, emotions. Amy definitely thought actions spoke a lot louder than words and really showed how you cared for someone. She had learned not too long ago that actions could very easily go against all that you had said in the past, so Amy had reinforced her ideas that actions were the way to go.

She remembered that she had been so preoccupied with running Kai's words around in her head and taking her wig off that she hadn't really paid attention to her surroundings. She remembered slipping, falling, and then nothing else. Dammit. She must have hit her head as she fell. That was the only reason she could think of as to why she couldn't remember anything else.

Amy once again became aware of being wet and something dripping on the top of her head. She looked up and noticed that a garbage bag was somewhat sticking out of the dumpster, and some kind of liquid was dripping from it and onto her.

Amy gagged and shot straight up, despite the pain in her head. She almost went crashing into the dumpster when the powerful wave of dizziness hit her, but she fought it and started to move forward, toward home.

".... GROOOOSS!!!!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 am
lady ayami chan
((off the top of my head dander but there must be more.))

{{Thanks Ayami. smile I saw that last week when I was looking for dust particles to put on my avi while Amy was cleaning house. I wanted to get it, but it's expensive! So I settled for Dreamer's Dust and equipped the sparkly dust pose with the butterflies coming out of the top. It had also been on my wishlist and had finally gone down in price.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 am
Slipping into the bar Liada stopped over at the JD for a brunch order and asked it to be delivered to the bar. The host nodded and thanking him Liada heads back to the bar and digs into the fridge for a bottled water. Floating over the counter she sits down on one of the stool and pulls out her planner to sort through all the events she was telling Leko about and see how many they could do within such a short few days.  

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:06 am
*comes through the office
after doing security*
*has a serious craving for a dirty martini* User Image
*walks right past Lia
having tunnel vision to the Basil Infused Vodka*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games