Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:09 am
Hearing footsteps Liada glances up from her planner and sees Ayami. Smiling she gives a small wave wiggling her fingers. Morning Ayami, how ya feeling today?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 am
*tipping the bottle toward her
is startled at hearing Lia
fumbles with the bottle and finally secures it* sweatdrop
I'm alright....
*sets the bottle on the bar*
You? neutral  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:14 am
I'm doing pretty well. Just sorting out events and all that you know how that can be. She tips the planner back a little so that Ayami doesn't see what she's writing down, in case Leko had a plan of getting her to come without telling her per say. The fox demon raises an eye brow when she sees how Ayami's hands are fumbling and looks at the angel. You need any help there lovely?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 am
No...
I was just startled talk2hand
really, I'm fine.

*finds a martini glass
sets it out
processed to look for olive juice/water.*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:20 am
Oops sorry about that. sweatdrop If you're hungry too I just made an order to the JD to be delivered here soon so if you like we could share. 3nodding She scribbles down a few more notes on her planner. Moving one event around another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 am
*looks at Lia oddly after finishing making the drink*
neutral oh really?
User Image hmm sure, I think I could eat...

*sits at the bar and sighs out loudly*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:28 am
Eating is always a good thing, especially if you planning to be drinking this early. wink She gives the angel a light hug and closes her planner. The food should be here any second. Are you okay hun? You look more tired than normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 am
I am tired crying
I feel like I've been drug around
by the tail
although I shouldn't have one stare
face scraping in the dirt
for a week. sweatdrop

*sips the drinks and nerves calm down*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 am
Liada was about to say something when one of the servers from the JD comes in with a cart of her order. Rolling it up to the girls he lays out the trays of food and once Lia paid the man with tip he bows in thanks and takes the cart back with him. There we go. A nice boost of fuel for a busy angel. She hands Ayami her bare plate and chopsticks and materializes a pair for herself. Taking some of the food in portions she nibbles away. Well maybe you should have a little vacation, it does wonders for the body and soul.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 am
*looks at Lia like she's nuts*
I'm not exactly granted such
luxuries

*pops a bite into her mouth with the chopsticks*
it's not really my choice
*mumbles through the food*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 am
Making a slight smirk she nibbles away on some sweet n' sour pork and swigs some of her water before speaking. Well......I actually am having some little gatherings and such at the end of this month. She opens her planner again and slides it slowly over to Aya. And since Anira and Hauk will be unavailable to attend with me I would looooove some company. I'm sure Leko would have no quarrel about it if we worked something out.... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 am
*gazes over the locations and notes*
*takes another bite
carefully avoiding the pork and other
forbidden pieces*
User Image
I could pull this...
I could excuse myself for legitimate reasons here...
educational purposes.
yes....

*pops in yet another bite* User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 am
When creating any game and you think you have every possible question and angle worked out, somebody gets in there and throws a wrench in what you thought was crystal clear. Rather than just get upset and tell those who have the smarts to use that gray matter between their ears to just sit and spin, I am flexible and congenial enough to adapt and rise to the occasion when the neurotic nit pickers *cough* TES *cough* take the time and effort to point out a different point of view.…Thus creating something that is BETTER than before.

*Unveils edits to Pin the Tail Game Rules*

Now we shall see if this fixes our dilemma here and if not, I shall once again change things and perhaps add something that I find particularly amusing. Yes it's true…I'm a "giver." wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 am
Cuwen

And Cuwen, dearest. So nice of you to understand our "situation" and show patience as we work though these technical difficulties. It is hard to find good help these days you know. wink

I would be fine with whatever you choose to do. If you would like to just move on, I absolve you of your pin the tail obligation and grant you a one time clemency due to this misunderstanding. However, if you really WANT to have guests throw darts at you then you can feel free and volunteer once again. You didn't strike me as "that" kind of girl. Had no idea you were "into" that. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 am
Educational indeed, I'm sure you haven't had much to nil experience with some of these beings and I know Leko tends to be on the adventurous side. I think the hot springs in Shangri-La would just ooze out some of that built up tension of yours. Nomming away on her share of the food she continue to grin in between bites. I could save the relaxing daytime events for you and the more spunky evening ones for Leko if the both of you were to come with me.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games