Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:06 am
Let me run this by my superiors
then I shall grant us the pass you seek. User Image

*polishes of the martini*
*wipes the corner of her mouth
with her finger*
I'll be back in touch.
*puts away her dirty glass and mixings
heads out the front doors to the day
to meet and plan to go away* User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:23 am
Bye Aya, I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all getting the leave. Once she was out the door she returns to finishing up her food her smirk wide like the Joker's on her face. And that will leave me and Leko to plan out all sorts of mischief. Tee hee. User Image Once she finished up her plate she had one of the bouncers take back all the dishes to the JD as she got up and headed into the club to do inventory.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:27 am
Psyzapp-d
And Cuwen, dearest. So nice of you to understand our "situation" and show patience as we work though these technical difficulties. It is hard to find good help these days you know. wink

I would be fine with whatever you choose to do. If you would like to just move on, I absolve you of your pin the tail obligation and grant you a one time clemency due to this misunderstanding. However, if you really WANT to have guests throw darts at you then you can feel free and volunteer once again. You didn't strike me as "that" kind of girl. Had no idea you were "into" that. User Image

{{No problem, Psyzapp. I didn't wasn't sure if my RN was over or not and didn't just want to assume one way or the other. I checked out the additions you made to "Pin" and I really like them! That's really cool to give the person who is going to be pinned the option of when the 2 hours are going to be. That's a good idea and, I think at least, should work pretty well.

I'll have my RN be absolved. I have a feeling with this week's and next week's hush words, I'll probably be getting more, anyway. lol! Thank you for the option, Psy.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 pm
(( So be it. wink I aim to please. ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 pm
* Like always, Mr. Giovanni parks in front of MW and tells Psy to text him when she's done so he can make the rounds for her. She nods and he makes sure she gets into the building safely.

She sees the Orc in disguise security detail and grins at them. User Image Remembering how completely fierce they really look without all that "glamour" on. User Image She goes right up to one of them and grins.* Hey there Big Fella. User Image I have something special for you. wink *She winks at the Orc, opens up her handbag and pulls out a doggie treat. Holding it up she grins.* Now open up and take it nice. User Image *The Orc hesitates, but does as he's told and opens wide to let her place the treat in its mouth. User Image She grins sweetly as he bites down to hold it there.* There you go! GOOD BOY! User Image *She turns and goes to the second one doing the exact same thing without seeing the first Orc remove the treat and flick it across the room.* User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 pm
(( rofl ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:33 pm
*Went around to the JD and Pandora's to find each Orc and give them a special treat. User Image None of them very thrilled about it but they humored Psyzapp because she is the Queen of Darkness after all. stare However there was just one Orc who actually liked the treat Psy gave him and he ended up following her through the whole place until she gave him a couple more. User Image He followed her into the Main Bar and she got out a treat. She held it up and pointed to a stool.* SIT! User Image *And the Orc did as she commanded.

Thrilled he had obeyed, she gleefully gave that nice Orc the treat in her hand before walking out the front door. xd She texted Mr. Giovanni that she was out by the car and ready to go. User Image While Mr. Giovanni started the car after the couple was secure, he sped off to take her back to the estate. User Image Meanwhile, that Orc who liked those treats went around MW and sniffed out all the doggie treats the other Orcs had tossed aside.* User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:39 pm
(( rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 pm
(( rofl
to bed I go User Image
just sat through about an hour of attempted
DMS crews... User Image
see you all in the morning
in between all my meetings
I must be damn important. User Image))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 am
Saying hi to Kyle as she walked out of Pandora's she asked him how the new bouncers were doing over here and if they were causing him any difficulties.

Not at all Ms. Trovaras they have been very diligent in their work. And the mistress seems to be very pleased with them. sweatdrop He didn't have the heart to tell her what Psy had been doing last time she was here with the dog treats.

Good I'm glad. Just lemme know if they get too rough and rowdy you let me know. whee Waving farewell to him she heads to the bar and goes into the fridge for her caffeine fix. Unscrewing the cap she takes a sip and looks over her phone to see the plan of the day.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 am
Making a mental note to stop into the club first she puts away her phone. Feeling bubbly with the sun being out Liada snaps her fingers turning on the jukebox and when she hears the music she gets up to get some ice for her drink and a spare glass. Shaking her hips to the beat and her tail swaying as she went behind the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 am
*continues talking on the way to the bar* Well that's true. I never really thought out that plan very well.

*frowns when Amy gestures as him* No, this is what happens when she decides to have a sense of humor about it. emotion_facepalm

*he opens the door to the MW and let's Amy in first when his phone buzzes. he pulls it out and looks at the message* Kaori should be arriving shortly.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:52 am
Amy giggled and shook her head. "No, I guess not, but that's okay. Everyone does things without thinking at times. You and I are both emotional creatures that let our emotions lead us sometimes instead of thinking things through. Maybe that's just one of the reasons we connect so well. I don't know if sharing that aspect is good or not, though. We could get each other into trouble if we're not careful."

She winked at him and then walked through the MW door. She had just gone through when Kai said that Kaori would be over soon. She looked back at him and saw that he was looking at his phone. She smiled encouragingly at Kai.

"That's good! And you said just a second ago that you being green is her having a sense of humor, right? Well, it'll be good if she's in a good mood, then. It'll be okay, Kai."

She squeezed his hand in reassurance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:58 am
With another snap of her fingers she had the music change and had the volume turned up. Having her back to the rest of the bar as she poured her soda in the glass and dancing around she didn't hear the other two walk in.  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 pm
*he smirks* I've intended to get in trouble from the very start. Playing it safe isn't as much fun.

I have the distinct feeling I'm going to regret calling her out here again. I should go change and start my shift.

*he goes into the dressing room and switches outfits*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games