Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:52 am
Too many item combinations.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:11 pm
I should make a snake medic.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:07 pm
The amount of active people who remain in this guild could be counted upon two hands. This pains me dearly  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:14 pm
Selecao Number Nine
The amount of active people who remain in this guild could be counted upon two hands. This pains me dearly

I've been saying this for years now. And most of them hold moderator positions.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:01 pm
Well it is May / June and an old guild.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:23 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Kazzoh
Peacock Man!
Elegant Kitsune

You're going to be active again? It's useless.
USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!

Or MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA whatever.
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAAAAAAAAH!

Who the hell said anything about being active in here? I don't recall such. I've got no interest in Gaia's roleplaying circuit at the moment, especially not a Naruto roleplay (I find it base and pointless). The RP community is for the most part nothing but boring no talent writers who don't invest in anything other than their own personal satisfaction. A growing character might as well be a mythical unicorn. Things like that are so dull, the scene here is so uninteresting I've basically retired.

Kazzoh

Codger

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:53 pm
Kazzoh
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Kazzoh
Peacock Man!
Elegant Kitsune

USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!

Who the hell said anything about being active in here? I don't recall such. I've got no interest in Gaia's roleplaying circuit at the moment, especially not a Naruto roleplay (I find it base and pointless). The RP community is for the most part nothing but boring no talent writers who don't invest in anything other than their own personal satisfaction. A growing character might as well be a mythical unicorn. Things like that are so dull, the scene here is so uninteresting I've basically retired.

What would you think of a guild where there are no auto-ranks, no NPC's, a crafting system, and with clans with missing techniques and information so that everyone is forced to go out and search for information just to train? Where there are random encounters with monsters, dungeons with traps and treasures, and a very simple stat system that can heavily influence not only your personal power but also the ability to unlock equipment and jutsu/techniques that no one else can get? How about a guild without bijuu, but spirits that are unlocked through the roleplay, through set requirements, that the players themselves have to accomplish to unleash? How about a guild where politics, actual role play, is required to get anywhere in life, because the stronger you get the world around you rises to challenge you not through other shinobi, but mythical monsters and legendary dangers that you'd never see in other Naruto guilds? How would you like it where there are clear benefits to being a master of a martial art, to being a teacher, and having it where if you want something made you not only have to fight to earn that skill but be forced to find those who DO just to get s**t done? How about a guild where anything goes, and there is uniqueness to every character, where the mods foster creativity and trust instead of attack the members and force them into rigid similarities? How about an experience, or AC system, that allows the earning of such without needing to do a mission or kill some broke-a** mother ********? How about a guild with banks and hidden treasures, a fostering of people breaking into places and stealing from one another? How about a guild like this? Would you consider it? Would you join it?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:22 pm
Man it feels good to be a Leaf Nin.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:11 pm
Lanfaer
Kazzoh
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Kazzoh
Peacock Man!
Elegant Kitsune

What would you think of a guild where there are no auto-ranks, no NPC's, a crafting system, and with clans with missing techniques and information so that everyone is forced to go out and search for information just to train? Where there are random encounters with monsters, dungeons with traps and treasures, and a very simple stat system that can heavily influence not only your personal power but also the ability to unlock equipment and jutsu/techniques that no one else can get? How about a guild without bijuu, but spirits that are unlocked through the roleplay, through set requirements, that the players themselves have to accomplish to unleash? How about a guild where politics, actual role play, is required to get anywhere in life, because the stronger you get the world around you rises to challenge you not through other shinobi, but mythical monsters and legendary dangers that you'd never see in other Naruto guilds? How would you like it where there are clear benefits to being a master of a martial art, to being a teacher, and having it where if you want something made you not only have to fight to earn that skill but be forced to find those who DO just to get s**t done? How about a guild where anything goes, and there is uniqueness to every character, where the mods foster creativity and trust instead of attack the members and force them into rigid similarities? How about an experience, or AC system, that allows the earning of such without needing to do a mission or kill some broke-a** mother ********? How about a guild with banks and hidden treasures, a fostering of people breaking into places and stealing from one another? How about a guild like this? Would you consider it? Would you join it?

I've got some Florida swampland for sale. Prepped to be developed into a new mall. I've also got just the remedy for aches, pains, male pattern baldness, syphilis, and low credit. It comes from the mystical east, an oil made from snakes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:47 am
Kazzoh
Lanfaer
Kazzoh
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Kazzoh
Peacock Man!
Elegant Kitsune

I've got some Florida swampland for sale. Prepped to be developed into a new mall. I've also got just the remedy for aches, pains, male pattern baldness, syphilis, and low credit. It comes from the mystical east, an oil made from snakes.

That is not an answer to my question, sir, and taking just the first letters of each of your words teaches me nothing!

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:20 pm
Kazzoh
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Kazzoh
Peacock Man!
Elegant Kitsune

Welcome to the club, Kazzington. I've been waiting for a shuffleboard partner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:39 pm
Mad Science
Kazzoh
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Kazzoh
Peacock Man!
Elegant Kitsune

Age before beauty, you got first rack. /shakes in his rocker/  

Kazzoh

Codger

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:13 pm
Kazzoh
Mad Science
Kazzoh
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Kazzoh
Peacock Man!
Elegant Kitsune

Age before beauty, you got first rack. /shakes in his rocker/

-Adjusts his dentures.- With age comes wisdom, sonny. Just because you've got your original teeth and a working bladder doesn't mean gramps isn't gonna whip a little Kazzworth tail on this here shuffle court.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:36 am
o.o  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:15 pm
I have a little over four-and-a-half billion gold. What should I buy?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games