Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

deadly dragonbaby

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 pm
OMG I FORGOT gonk I HAVE A JOB IN A TEKTEK SHOP blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:49 am
my name is dustin i'm 15 officially i turned fifteen today. i live in sharpsburg, georgia.  

the awsome tiger

deadly dragonbaby

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:38 am
ello ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:17 pm
Hey. This is Ilafatyu, if for some strange reason you can't read the name conveniently located to the right of this post. I've been on Gaia for far too long, am a senior in High School, and only failed one class last semester. I am a human female, which may seem like a surprise, but never fear, your reaction is common. Activities that are enjoyable to me are consuming food, creating stories, and viewing anime, among others. My least favorite colors are yellow and green. The end.  

ilafatyu

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Rebelle_Fleur201

Distinct Seeker

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:28 pm
i am mitsunari ishida,13 yrs.old,my birthday is Noveber 24,1994 and I'm from Japan
nice to meet you guys wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:48 am
My name is Meghan, I answer to Meghan, Meg, B or Slave. I am 20 but am turning 21 soon! I am married but my husband and I are in an open relationship. I have been on Gaia since I was in 10th grade and the nerds I call my friends were always on it so I got on to see what it was and decided I liked it. I kinda miss the older Gaia... it is starting to feel like I may have over stayed my welcome. But I figure until they make a change to bad I will stay.

I live in San Bernardino, California, USA! I have 8 cats and 1 small dog!  

B.D.S.M.Slave

Hilarious Humorist

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

BUTT HED

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:13 am
Hello. My name is Brendan Saylor. I'm 16 and have way to much time on my hands way to much.

I started my new Gaia life December 11th, 2003. From there I made this account in 2005 because at the time I couldn't afford a name change.

Lately I've been trying to give Gaia another chance, It seems that the chatterbox doesn't deserve it. It used to be cool, but now it's complete garbage.

So Today I joined this guild in hope of renewing my Gaia life and hopefully making some new friends to talk to when I've got nothing else to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 am
I am I and I am an artist. I love pretty, elegant, small things such as pieces from the art nouveau era, J.C. Leyendecker, Matsuri Hino, Tanemura Arina, and my favorite book of all time is Pride and Prejudice. I am also into ceramics.

I'm studying Japanese and I hope to learn in japan one day.

My greatest goal in life is to succeed and be happy.  

Shin-chan212

psychic toaster

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:09 pm
HELLO! my name is jack! ummm i live in ohio, and i just moved here from indiana.

i shall not say my age, unless we become good friends ^^ which i hope we can do! .... not in THAT way you idiot >.<

i am... hmm how would you describe me. well i tease everyone, and i flirt with EVERYONE XD like i dont know i just do. i will most likely fin a nickname for you... i always do for everyone XP anyway cant wait to talk!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:34 am
GOOD MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, AND NIGHT!!

I am a brand new member to this guild and I am here to introduce myself. As you can see to the left and/or right of this post, my name is Super_Lotto_Master, but you can just call me Lotto for short, seing as no one seems to want to call me Super, and calling me Master is WAY out of the question.

I currently take residence in sunny (but currently rainy) Southern California. I like to hang out with my friends whenever I can, since they are crazy and fun. I love Anime, withought it I'd die. I have my own Laptop which I saved up and bought with my own money ( heart ). I like drawing, and in fact, I draw my own Webcomic called Nanama, which can be found under the Website button under my Avi. I don't consider myself a GREAT artist, but I recently bumped myself from crappy, to somewhat decent. I get told I'm to hard on myself for that though.

I am very creative. I can code slightly, in many different programming codes. I like to prank people with little harmless pranks. My current favorite is THIS since it's hilarious to watch people curse me for it. Watch out! Just kidding... Or am I? Or did I even already get you? You may never know...

I tend to be a night owl, playing EVE Online, and drawing... Anything else? Not that I can think of for now...

Thats it for me then! Nice to meet whoever is here!  

Super_Lotto_Master

kate3339

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:05 pm
i am kate and i am 14  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:55 pm
my name is john. I write, dance, and try to make my way in life. I'm 17 making it to 18 but I'm not really looking forward to it.  

j_timer

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:16 pm
I'm micco7 and i got here by begging(not really)
i play basketball,football,soccer and etc.
probably this guild is the coolest wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 am
Well I'm new, dur. whee You can call me thumper or a derivative of silver wolf fae. I've been on gaia for five years and this is my newest account.

erm...that's all for now I guess.

Nice to meet you all. ninja  

Silver Wolf Fae

Embers N Ashes

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:32 pm
I'm Akari and I'm new. I like to role play and drawl. I also like anime.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games