Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 pm
Amy felt her cheeks blush when he talked about getting in trouble. She didn't know if he meant getting in trouble in general, or getting 'in trouble' with her. Knowing Kai, he probably meant the latter, which caused her to flush and feel warm all over.

Then, when Kai said that he had a feeling he'd regret calling Kaori out here, Amy groaned and placed her hand on her forehead. "What? Then why did you have her come over here instead of having me go over to your shop?"

Amy shook her head and then started to walk toward the bar. She realized then that music was going through the club, which was odd. She loved it, though. She wished MW sometimes had a steady stream of music playing all the time like Aqua Springs did.

Amy was bobbing her head to the music when she saw Liada's profile at the bar. She nodded to her and then went and sat on the stool. She made sure to keep her face neutral as she looked about the rest of the club.

"Afternoon, Liada."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 pm
She thought she heard a voice over the jukebox so she turns the volume down with a wave of her hand. Turning around and sipping her drink she sees someone at the other side of the bar and tilts her head raising an eyebrow. Raising a hand in a half effort wave she leans against the counter. Afternoon, do I know you? I wouldn't be surprised if you're new to the place since we seem to be getting a lot of new faces around here. Welcome all the same.  

Liada Trovaras

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:18 pm
*she barges into the bar, spots Amy and runs up to hug her attaching to her side* Where is he? emotion_kirakira *she was so full of excitement she couldn't wait to find out what effect her curse had on Kai*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:27 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Liada's lack of recognition. What was...

Amy then remembered that she had dyed her hair pink while in the city with one of her potions. "Oh yeah... It's Amethyst, Liada... from Aqua Springs."

Suddenly, she heard the door bang open. She turned her head quickly in the direction, but before she knew what was happening, she found herself in a hug.

Amy looked down at Kaori and laughed. She hugged her back and then said, "He's behind the curtain getting read to tend the bar. Kaori... I know that you're having a lot of fun with this curse, and I have to say that it is pretty funny... once I found out Kai wasn't ill or in any danger. I'm also very, very impressed with your skill in magic. If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to ask you a few questions in the future about it. But, after you see him... do you think you can turn him back to normal, please? I know you're probably upset that we didn't come over yesterday, and I'm so very very sorry that we didn't. I was looking forward to seeing you and getting a look at the shop. Kai was really sick yesterday, though. There was no way he could make it over, and I didn't know the way myself. I wanted to text you using his phone , but he was practically delirious. I'm very sorry we didn't get you called to let you know what was going on. Perhaps I could have your number so that I can text you myself instead of relying on Kai doing it?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 pm
Raising both eyebrows when the girl said who she was the fox demon looked up and down her attire and sighed inwardly. She did remember Kai mentioning that she was back but she was surprised to find the woman here in one of the places she ranted that she'd never want to step foot in. Still she gave a half smile and continued to sip her drink. Oh is that you Amy? I never thought you would go with pink, not a very good look for you when it bleaches out your skin tone more. I mean you practically look albino in reverse. So where have you been hiding all this time?

Hearing the doors burst open giving the bouncers a start and stand to attention. She waved her hand at them to stand down when it was only a little girl who seemed familiar with Amy. Hearing the conversation she raised an eyebrow again and now also had the curiosity of what Kai looked like with this curse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 pm
*she grins at being praised*I'm assuming the curse worked. Well it wasn't easy getting the correct ingredients, making the Kai doll, and drawing the alchemical circles needed to transform someone into a were-fairy.

*when asked to undo the spell she started pouting* cat_mad No. It's not like it's hurting uncle. There is a condition to return uncle to normal, but even without that he'll have about a week before it wears off anyway. My magic isn't strong enough yet to make things permanent. All he has to do is apologize for breaking his word and the curse will be broken. Besides, the spell is independent of me now so I couldn't break it even if I wanted to. cat_3nodding  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 pm
*he pushes the curtain aside and spots Kaori and tries to pretend she isn't there and goes over to Liada* Can I get you a drink Lia? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 pm
Amy looked over at Liada and forced a polite smile on her face. "Oh it does? Well, then it definitely works for a new look. You didn't recognize me, so others probably wouldn't either. That was my goal. Besides, I was getting tired of the constant purple. I'll probably go back eventually, when I get tired of the pink. As for where I've been, I've been living in the city. Jessi and Daniel went there with me. We all have our own apartments there."

Amy looked back down at Kaori and lightly patted her head. She knew the small woman got nervous around new people.

Her eyes widened when she heard all the steps Kaori had to go through to curse Kai. "You had to make a Kai doll? And... are you saying that's what Kai is right now, a were-fairy?"

When Kaori said that no matter what she did, the curse couldn't be broken, Amy groaned and rested her elbow on the bar and put her forehead on her hand.

"Kaori... Kai didn't purposefully break his word intentionally, sweetie. He was really, really sick."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 pm
Hm, the city eh? no wonder you're skin is so pale. rolleyes

She leaves the two to jabber on about the curse when she hears Kai's voice. Turning in his direction she was about to say hi when her voice caught in her throat at the sight of him. eek Giving a grin she goes up to hug him in greeting instead until she found her voice again. So when are auditions for Wicked? I would love to hear you sing as Elphaba. Giggling a bit she hands him her empty glass and smiles softly at him. I'll have a iced pomegranate lemonade if you could dear. I take it you got the Wench RN did ya?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:08 pm
*never tiring of explaining her methods she went into more detail* Oh yes, a small straw doll in the shape of a person. Put a little bit of uncles hair inside and a scrap of old clothing and something that belonged to him and you come out with a doll perfect for curses. It's an art form in itself. cat_blaugh

*she hears Kai and goes to see her handiwork* Why are you green? *she circles around him* And you don't even have wings? How can you call yourself a fairy if you can't even fly?  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 pm
Amy's eyes continued to widen. "You... you made a poppet... Kaori, those are really dangerous! I mean, it seems like you're skilled enough to handle one, but think of the bad karma you could get from messing with those things. They are full of bad mojo, Kaori."

Amy looked over at Kai with an exasperated look on her face. "You wanted to warn her about men but didn't think about poppets??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm
*he hugs Liada back* I'll get you for that my pretty, but I think everyone would be much happier if I didn't sing. *he looks down depressed as he jots down her drink order* Yes. It seems the universe has decided I'd make a good wench yet again.

*he turns and looks down at Kaori* You mean I wasn't even supposed to be green? emotion_0A0 Fix this already, please. You won't like me when I'm angry. emotion_donotwant

*he goes behind the counter and prepares Liada's drink and sets it in front of her* Here you go. emotion_c8

*looks over at Amy confused* Poppets? confused  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 pm
As Kai makes her drink she giggles at the little one as she inspects Kai. So you're the one who did this eh? Not bad work. A little bit of hinges here and there but you'd be a natural at Voodoo yet, and possibly much more. twisted

Taking her drink she smiled at Kai. Thanks dear. And you make it sound like its a bad thing to be a wench. You look stunning in heels anyways so why fight the Fates?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:32 pm
Amy looked over at Kai when he spoke. Poor thing. She didn't have the heart to tell him what Kaori told her about the spell being irreversible, that'd he'd be like that for a week.

"Yes, a poppet. It's a magical doll that is supposed to represent the individual you used articles from to make the doll. Sure, Wiccans try to use the excuse that poppets can be used for good, but I think that trying to directly influence someone's life through magic, even if it's with good intentions, could just bring buckets of bad karma."

She looked over at Kaori. She was worried about her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:39 pm
*she hides behind Kai's skirt surprised since she never noticed the fox girl in her excitement to see her experiment* Y-yes. Uncle became a test subject for ignoring me.

*she turns back to Amy* What, it's not like it's hurting uncle even though the spell didn't turn out like I wanted... If he apologizes to me it'll go away though. cat_twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games