Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 pm
*understands what a poppet is now* eek Holy... gonk Kaori! That's not the kind of thing you just play with and really with me? C'mon girl. You should know better than to play with forces like that for petty reasons. Wait, so I just say sorry and I'm not green anymore? ninja

*he gets in front of her and tries as best he could* I'm s... s.. s. so not going to do that. Crap. Apologizing has never been one of my stronger suits. emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:49 pm
Nodding to the little one Liada sips her drink. I know how you feel, I've had to do something similar to one of my henchmen for misbehaving a while back. I only shaved off most of his hair so this is a great little prank. She turns to Kai and can't help giggle. I'm sorry hun but is she a changeling? She has the brain of a fae whirling in that head of hers. blaugh  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:57 pm
Before Amy could try and explain things to Kaori, Kai popped in and said things better than Amy probably could have. Amy gestured to Kai but looked at Kaori as she nodded.

"Exactly. Playing with that kind of stuff is dangerous, don't you think? Poppets... poppets are just bad."

She shivered as she thought about them.

Amy watched as Kai went in front of Kaori and started to apologize... or Amy thought he was going to. When he gave up and said he couldn't, Amy frowned at him in determination, hopped off of her stool and went to stand in front of him. She put her hands on his cheeks and stared him straight in the eyes.

"Kai, if you don't want to be green for an entire week, then yes, you'll apologize. You've apologized to me in the past without any problems. Pretend it's me you're apologizing to."

She leaned close to Kai's ear and whispered something to him. "If you apologize, I'll give you a present, okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:07 pm
cat_sad *she feels a little bad being lectured about using magic to tease her uncle, but it was fine as long as it was entertaining right?* cat_rolleyes

*she nods* Uncle is sort of like a henchmen. He finds way to much enjoyment in serving others. That wench. cat_stare

*she stands proudly smiling as Kai tries to apologize but ends up failing* cat_mad Do it and get it over with before I change my mind.  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 pm
*he turns to Liada* As far as I know she's a Dark Elf, but even I have to admit something's kind of off about her sometimes. confused

*looks back at Amy* But if I apologize to her, she wins... pretend it's you? She's like half your size... emotion_eyebrow *that last part caught his attention* I think I just might be able to manage now. emotion_awesome

*he gets down in front of Kaori again* Am... I mean Kaori... I'm sorry for never being there for you. *he hugs her* I know how you get lonely without me. *he leans in to kiss her still pretending she's Amy*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 pm
*pushes Kai's face away*Pervert! I forgive you, just get away from me! cat_scream  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Edit: {Didn't have to wait long for the response! lol!! Posting now}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:23 pm
rolleyes She inwardly rolls her eyes about Amy going on about poppets being bad. Wiccan magic was neither good nor bad it was all in how it was used. Like any other magic in the universe. It has a balance of light and dark and cannot be one without the other. She bit her tongue sipping her drink and watched as Kai apologized. Personally she was loving this little girl more and more for her devious personality.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 pm
Amy couldn't help but giggle when she heard Kaori's comment about Kai liking to serve others and calling him a wench. Yes, she turned Kai green... but dang she liked Kaori! She was hilarious!

When Kai agreed to give the apology another go, Amy smiled at him proudly and patted him on the shoulder. She watched as he knelt down in front of Kaori and did indeed apologize to her. She grinned brightly at Kai. She even clapped twice when he hugged Kaori.

However, when Kai started to lean toward her like he was going to kiss her, her eyes widened. What was he doing?!

Then, Amy remembered that Kai was pretending that Kaori was Amy so that he could apologize to her. He thought he was trying to kissing Amy! She reached out to quickly stop Kai, but before she could, Kaori shoved him away and called him a pervert.

Amy couldn't help it. She went behind the bar, pretended to look for a bottle of alcohol, and then just busted out laughing, unable to hold it back any longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:32 pm
*appears*
User Image
*gets out her busting stick*
I honestly have not the time to do this....
but my WORD
standby.....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-40)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:33 pm
(( Love it when I get busted behind the scenes.

DRESS UP IN RED LADIES! xp ))

Kairanha generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 pm
((crap. I got too into it and forgot about the hush word stressed again))

*he rubs his face and feels the magic start to disperse* redface Let's just pretend that never happened.

*goes and checks a mirror... Kai's face was normal again, but he was still green* Oh, Kaori dear, why am I still in fear of a house being dropped on me?  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:45 pm
Smiling at Leko she pulls out a bottle of whiskey for her. Finishing her drink she goes over to the sink to rinse out her glass and walks over to Kai. Thanks for the drink, it was just as fabulous as the last one. You really should think of having a job here permanently. She points to the little one next to him. Also bring her around more often she's fun, well time to go. Have a good day. She kisses Kai on the cheek and then walks over to the club entrance waving to Leko farewell. Putting on her ear cuffs she nods to the bouncer on the other side as the base of the club booms for a moment or two and then is silenced as the door closes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:48 pm
Kairanha
*... he opens the door to the MW and let's Amy in first when *** phone buzzes....
=1

Cuwen
... She looked back at him and saw that he was looking at *** phone. She smiled encouragingly at Kai.

She squeezed *** hand in reassurance.
= 2

Cuwen
... I wanted to text you using *** phone , but he was practically delirious. ...
= 3

Kaorianha
*... All he has to do is apologize for breaking *** word and the curse will be broken... cat_3nodding
= 1

Cuwen
..."Kaori... Kai didn't purposefully break *** word intentionally, sweetie. ...
= 4

Cuwen
... She put her hands on *** cheeks and stared him straight in the eyes...
= 5

Kairanha
... pretend it's you? She's like half your size... emotion_eyebrow *that last part caught *** attention* ...
= 2

Okay I think that's it sweatdrop
Feel free to find any I missed twisted
Amy: 5
Kai = 2
Kaori = 1

*leaves out an RN device and vanishes with the bottle Lia left out* pirate

**corrected**  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:51 pm
{{Dope!! I was too into it, too. lol.}}

Amy's eyes widened when she heard a familiar voice behind her and she turned around to see Leko!

"Leko! Hi... what are you talking about? Standby for what?"

Amy was a little nervous at hearing that.

Then, she turned her attention back toward Kai and also noticed that he was still green. If she wasn't so confused, she would have found the last comment funny.

"He's still green...."

Amy tilted her head to the side in confusion as she looked at Kai.

Then, she saw Leko place the RN device on the bar before vanishing out. She slapped her forehead and cursed her forgetfulness. "Dangit!"

{{5??? eek Does that mean I win? lol. Oh boy...}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games