Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 pm
Amy giggled and leaned forward slightly, careful not to crush Kaori, though. "Well, if I'm interested in something, you'd definitely know it. Maybe you should make your desires more apparent, Kai, if you want someone to know if you're interested in something... or someone."

She winked at Kai as she played with him. Kai was definitely not subtle about the desires he had, but Amy sure liked playing around with him and getting teased back. It usually ended well for both of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:47 pm
*Winces at Kai petting this…furry thing and tries to ignore it.* I'm fairly well. The children are well. I've been trying to get over here more often and transition back to MW on a regular. Maternity leave really takes its toll. User Image

*Raises an eyebrow at Kai and Amy.* Do you two need a room or something? emotion_eyebrow  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 pm
*is she trying to bait Kai into making a move here or what? if that's how Amy wanted to play he wouldn't disappoint* I'll keep that in mind. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be trying to make you more vulnerable with alcohol. *he goes behind the bar and mixes up a Hurricane grabs a bowl, fills it with milk and brings it out setting the glass in front of Amy and the milk beside it*

Oh, how considerate Psy. If it comes to that I'm sure the dressing room over there will serve our needs just fine. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:03 pm
*Amy's breasts almost on her head* cat_stare  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 pm
Amy blushed when Kai said he'd make her more vulnerable with alcohol. Before she could get too caught up in the game, though, she heard Psyzapp speak. Her last comment made Amy's cheeks flush even brighter, and she tucked a strand of her pink hair back behind her ear.

"What? No, no we don't need a room... We have our own house, anyway."

Amy groaned softly and closed her eyes momentarily when she realized how dumb that comment was.

She shook her head to try and focus more and then looked back at Psy. "But what children are you talking about? Wait... maternity leave? Did you have a baby, Psy?! I didn't even know you were pregnant before I left! Congratulations!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:14 pm
stare You know, if you two wanna play "hide the cannoli" I suggest you take it outside. emotion_eyebrow

*She has a sip of her wine.* Actually, Amy, I had twins. User Image They were born May 1st. I have a nanny and she's been a dream, plus my mother and the staff at the estate. So there is a lot of help around. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:19 pm
* Pushes the doors with my cane *

Well, well...

* Notices a few new faces*

Meh.

*Walks to the bar and takes a seat*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:23 pm
Well…well…well! As I live and breathe…QS. How's it hanging? wink *Sips her wine.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:28 pm
*sees the new guy come in and totally disregard her cuteness. There's a spell that will fix that problem* cat_stare

*starts to drink her milk quietly plotting that guys demise, like all cats do*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:29 pm
Lady Psy!

*Tips hat politely and begins to make my drink*

The marketplace is good to me! No complaints... What are you putting in the water, Psy? The mood here is quite... yeah...

* Takes a deep gulp of Vodka and Jack*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:31 pm
*kind of gets pissed off by the new comers attitude* Heyo. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet? I am Kai'Ranha, but my friends call me Kai. emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:36 pm
{{*snuggles Kaori kitty*}}

Amy arched an eyebrow in confusion when Psy mentioned her and Kai taking their flirting somewhere else if they wanted to continue. Had MW changed since she had been here last? She remembered people coming in and doing far more risque things than Amy and Kai were doing at the moment, and she had heard people talk about much dirtier things. Was MW different now?

Amy thought about it and then started to wonder if Psy becoming a mother had caused her to change the atmosphere here. She didn't know if that was right or not. She was still pretty confused. Ah well.

"You had twins Psy? Wow! I bet that had to hurt, but that's great to hear! It's also good that you have a lot of help. I'm sure twins can be quite a handful. It's awesome that your mother is there to help out. Did you have two boys, two girls, one of each?"

Amy turned her head when she heard someone else come in. She recognized the face, but she had to pause a moment to remember the name. Then, when Psy said hello to him, Amy remembered him.

"Hey QS."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:37 pm
Its Voss QS. You know me…I have an appreciation for good package design. cool

*Leans over to Amy.* One of each. A boy and a girl. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 pm
((User Image)) ninja  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 pm
* Slowly looks at Kai'Ranha from top to bottom and takes another drink. Pauses for a moment then stands*

Hello, My title is QuietStorm, the Fallen General of the Twelfth Command of The Almighty Army. Since fallen, I've gone by many names, but QuietStorm, Storm, or QS are the common monikers linked to me. I... detect a bit of anger in your voice.. why are you smiling?

*Turns to Cuwen*

It's been awhile, no? How are you?

* Returns to Psy*

The ladies seem to dig a good package design, lol  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games