Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm
*Laughs heartily.* rofl Damn straight, QS. The package is extremely important. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Psy's response, and she grinned broadly. "One of each? Oh that's perfect! I bet Dougherty just loves being a father."

Amy looked over at QS when he addressed Kai. He thought Kai was angry at him? Kai didn't sound angry to her... She had never witnessed Kai angry, though, so maybe she didn't know what it looked or sounded like.

When QS turned to speak to Amy, she was a little surprised that he knew who she was. "You recognize me? Uh, well, I'm doing okay. How are you, QS?"

Amy lifted up Kaori a little bit when she was certain she had finished her milk and started petting her again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:59 pm
*Takes another drink*

Tell me something I don't know. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:59 pm
{{For future drink RN rollers, on the off chance you serve all the ladies in one day and are waiting on Icy, by all means leave her a top shelf bottle of cognac, her favorite, on a tray with a tumbler along with a note. That will be your servitude for Icy. If there happens to be a lovely succubus or foxxy spirit around at that time, have them portal it to her quarters. I don't want to keep anyone from completing their RN longer than they need to. The same applies if you're within your third day of serving and are waiting on Icy. Thank you.
*hugs thread*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm
*he smirks* I smile because it confuses people. wink I am just a simple vagrant. King of traps. Half of a succubus. Uncle to a cat.

It is nice to meet you QS.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:10 pm
*Grins at QS and holds up her wine glass to him.* User Image To lovely packages. They make life… interesting. cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:14 pm
*she was started to not really care if she turned back into an Elf again with all the attention she was getting. She was getting the sudden urge to lay out in the sun and as she thought about it her tail flicked back and fourth*

Uncle is probably just pouting because he is no longer the only male in the room. And for the record I'm a Dark Elf. I'm only cat shaped until the curse wears off. cat_rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:16 pm
{{"Uncle to a cat" rofl }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 pm
* Smiles at Cuwen *

I'm doing fine, just been busy with things.

* Glares at Kai *

I'm sorry did you say "Succubus?!" God, another one!? Great....

* Smirks at Psy *

Great Packages do make life interesting, but I feel a bit narcissistic if I were to toast to that twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 pm
*he wonders if he really found the succubus part to be the oddest thing* Yes I'm a succubus, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm sure that tasting you would upset my stomach. twisted  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:27 pm
When it comes to the category of "narcissistic," TES has you beat hands down, QS. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 pm
Amy swung her head back toward QS as she heard what he had to say about Kai. She frowned at him and was about to say something when Kai beat her to it. It was a good thing, too, because the comment he said was much better.

Amy chuckled lowly at Kai's remark and grinned at him. Then, she winked at him before looking down at Kaori. She picked her up and turned her around so that she was face-to-face with the kitty.

"You're even cuter when your spitfire personality comes through your tiny little kitty mouth!"

She kissed the top of Kaori's head.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:40 pm
Your words ring true, Psy xp Cheers!

* Smiles politely at Kai *

I know I have nothing to worry about when it comes to you, because that "upset stomach" would be me slicing your body to ribbons if you dared tasted me.

*Stops momentarily then sits*

Foolish Succubus  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:45 pm
*Watches Amy kiss Kai's furry p***y and cringes.* Amy…you are going to make me sick here! emotion_puke  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I'm dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games