Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 pm
She grinned at Kai. "Well, well....looky who got to be our bar b***h yet again. Just can't stay away, can you? wink Just give me a tall glass of Kirin Ichiban and it'll be good. biggrin "

She turned her attention back to Psy and was confused.

"Amy? Kissing cute things? What are you talking about? confused "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 pm
confused Tell you what? About the bouncers? rofl I didn't figure it was important. xd

-giggles at Psy and waves at Kat- Hallo Kat! biggrin Psy I like to kiss cute things. emotion_kirakira Like a certain che... -she pauses in mid-sentence- Uh, wait....did you say, Amy? -looks around the bar thinking she missed something- neutral . . . emotion_eyebrow

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 pm
*raises a paw as she glared at everyone* I'm the cute things. And normally I'm not a cat. cat_confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm
*Points at Cat.* THAT!! User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 pm
*looks at Kat* For you, I will be. emotion_awesome One Kirin coming right up. wink

Yeah, my niece over there isn't having a very good day, but that's completely her own fault for turning me green.

*he pulls a glass out of the freezer and fills it up with a bottle of Kirin Ichiban and sets it in front of Kat* emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 pm
Amy moved her hand from her forehead and smirked up at Kai. "Well, I had hoped that getting in trouble would involve something more fun... Speaking of promises, I promised you that I'd give you a present for apologizing to Kaori."

Before she could stand up from her stool and go over to make some 'suggestions' on the present she could give him, though, the bar suddenly became very busy and several people came in at once.

They all seemed to talk at once, and then Psyzapp mentioned her name. Everyone seemed confused at this. So, she blushed slightly, smiled sheepishly, and held up her hand.

"Hey everyone...."

She didn't know what else to say, so she held up Kaori. "Umm, this is the kitten Psyzapp was talking about. This is Kaori... She's Kai's niece."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 pm
-instantly recognizes that voice and freezes, glancing over at Kits-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 pm
*gets raised up in the air and starts to struggle lightly* Hey, don't drop me. This is a very Lion King moment but I'd rather be closer to the ground. cat_surprised  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:58 pm
*walks up and takes a closer look at the pink-haired person, then hears her talk* cat_surprised Amy? *ears suddenly flatten against her head, and tail stiffens, then they disappear*

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BACK HERE?! cat_scream YOU DISAPPEAR WITH HARDLY A WORD, SEND ONE LETTER BACK IN DECEMBER, THEN NOTHING UNTIL NOW! THEN YOU JUST SHOW UP, DON'T EVEN COME TO AQUA SPRINGS, OR CONTACT ME IN ANY WAY! I FIND YOU HERE, IN THE PLACE THAT YOU ALWAYS AVOIDED LIKE YOU'D CATCH SOMETHING, THAT YOU KEPT SAYING YOU HATED! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD I'VE BEEN WORKING TO KEEP AQUA SPRINGS RUNNING? *steps closer* THE WHOLE TIME, NOT KNOWING IF OR WHEN YOU WOULD EVER COME BACK, IF THE ACCOUNTS FOR AQUA SPRINGS MIGHT BE FROZEN BECAUSE SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO KEEP THAT PLACE RUNNING, NOT EVEN KNOWING IF IT MIGHT ALL BE PULLED OUT FROM UNDER ME WITHOUT NOTICE BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS THE FIRST ON EVERYTHING! cat_scream cat_evil *has the presence of mind to grab the cat by the scruff of it's neck before she slaps Amy as hard as she can*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 pm
{{Gi ussta~ And people think -I- am scary when angered. *sits in the rafters with Tes, sharing popcorn*}}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm
surprised -dame gasps as the slap resounds through the silent bar- eek emotion_jawdrop -she had never seen this side of Kits before-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm
She grinned at Kai and took a sip of her beer. She was about to say something to Amy when Kits went off on rant. eek Having never seen this side of Kits, she decided to wait and see how things went before saying anything or motioning to the bouncers to defuse the situation.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 pm
*not sure what just happened, but gets in between Kits and Amy* Hey hey hey. I'm not sure what the hell happened, but I invited Amy here so I'll take responsibility for it. She came here for me so I'm not going to let anything happen to her.

*he looks over my shoulder to Amy* Take Kaori and head for the door. We're outta here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:06 pm
eek …………………………… Whoa……rough crowd tonight. eek  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 pm
-blocks the door from Kai- Kai, I love you, but I believe those two ladies have unfinished business. And it don't got nothing to do with you, Kaori, or the rest of us. neutral confused -recognizing dame as an MW lady, the orc bouncers move in behind dame, effectively blocking the door further-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games