Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:29 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Kiko_Alacran
Kiko_Alacran
Hey everyone, just trying to share out this forum post I been trying to get as many people to post on to one keep it bumped and also to show more and more people believe in this guild!!!

Please help me out here it would be greatly appreciated!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/naruto-role-play/t.90951677_1/

Just a suggestion but why don't you get the permission of some of the players and put up a fight series? Like the one Lanny and AOE are doing right now. Show anyone who is looking what its like.

wow i never thought of that... i would love to do that... if its ok with some... also thanks for taking the time to look at it i was expecting every1 to just point and laugh at me again....

Yeah, go ask Lanfaer and AandOE if you can use their fight for a representative in a promotional thread. Its in the Storm Mountains right now and its pretty epic. They both are excellent representations of the skill in our guild.

...and what do you mean, again? Who laughed the first time?

those not around anymore... its what kinda made me not want to keep going but i said screw that and kept going anyways cause I myself want to see this guild grow and become so active... I really like it here and I want everyone to be happy smile

Also if its ok can I use you guys fight?

Lanfaer

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:34 pm
Kiko_Alacran
Kiko_Alacran
Kiko_Alacran
Hey everyone, just trying to share out this forum post I been trying to get as many people to post on to one keep it bumped and also to show more and more people believe in this guild!!!

Just a suggestion but why don't you get the permission of some of the players and put up a fight series? Like the one Lanny and AOE are doing right now. Show anyone who is looking what its like.

wow i never thought of that... i would love to do that... if its ok with some... also thanks for taking the time to look at it i was expecting every1 to just point and laugh at me again....

Yeah, go ask Lanfaer and AandOE if you can use their fight for a representative in a promotional thread. Its in the Storm Mountains right now and its pretty epic. They both are excellent representations of the skill in our guild.

those not around anymore... its what kinda made me not want to keep going but i said screw that and kept going anyways cause I myself want to see this guild grow and become so active... I really like it here and I want everyone to be happy smile

Good. To both of those.
I spoke with Lanny and he'd be honored to have his stuff represented but make sure to pm him on here first. And maybe, as the guild progresses, we can continue to show case people's work to get attention. With permission, of course.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:36 pm

Exactly I really want to help wherever i can and make some friends while helping xD

oh and on a side note.. beautiful avi xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:42 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Exactly I really want to help wherever i can and make some friends while helping xD

oh and on a side note.. beautiful avi xD

Well, I've put it in the crew quarters as well. We'll see if anyone gives it a look and can add their ideas.

Thank you very much ^^

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:57 pm
I don't mind. Go ahead. ^_^ Hopefully it's up to par on what everyone expects~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:58 pm
Kiko_Alacran
Kiko_Alacran
Kiko_Alacran

Also if its ok can I use you guys fight?

Lanfaer

AandOE

I'm completely okay with this :3

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:04 pm
Tao-Benshin
VampireKittenz
Hi again! whee

*glomps* Come back to meeeee... Dx

I posted then, and I will post again. *snuggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:08 pm
VampireKittenz
Tao-Benshin
VampireKittenz
Hi again! whee

*glomps* Come back to meeeee... Dx

I posted then, and I will post again. *snuggles*

biggrin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:28 pm
Anyone who is ok with their writing being used in a promotional thread for this guild, please quote me here.
I'm compiling a list of people who will represent the guild to new faces!
I'll link the thread to anyone interested but there will be no names mentioned. I don't want anyone to be biased or persecuted because of their writing style smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:42 pm
Anyone who is ok with their writing being used in a promotional thread for this guild, please quote me here.
I'll link the thread to anyone interested but there will be no names mentioned. I don't want anyone to be biased or persecuted because of their writing style smile

I don't mind Yoko and I had a spar when my RPC was a genin that I found fairly enjoyable. As was the fight in Saraswati  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:43 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

I don't mind Yoko and I had a spar when my RPC was a genin that I found fairly enjoyable. As was the fight in Saraswati

I'll put you on the list then. I plan to put up a new example every Friday to bump the thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:50 pm

I was pretty proud of this post honestly. Teared up a bit. XD  

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:53 pm
brooystart

I was pretty proud of this post honestly. Teared up a bit. XD

^^ Added and I copied that post to use tomorrow to bump the thread. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Hi. Two questions for you.

1. What's the rules/limits on poison?
2. Did you know that this thread is locked?  

Sean_Nero_Desmond

Demonic Knight

3,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm
Decimo Inferni
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Hi. Two questions for you.

1. What's the rules/limits on poison?
2. Did you know that this thread is locked?

Hello, Decimo! Sorry, I know you asked me earlier this week (running about everywhere!), but as for poisons, right now it's a make-as-you-go for customs, I believe. Whatever is in the lists for jutsu generated poison is fair game, and they define their own rules for now. There is a poison system still in the works, but there's quite a lot to do, as you can imagine!
And I was unaware that someone locked up the suggestions thread. Thank you for giving me the heads up, that problem has now been remedied. =)

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games