Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm
She shrugged and finished her beer.

"Truthfully, since Amy quit coming here and I only went to AS that one time, I had no idea she had even left town. If she just up and left Kits hanging high and dry, and that's what it seemed like tonight, then Amy deserved what she got. To just take off and not let your business partner know a damn thing is highly unprofessional. rolleyes "

She glanced at the clock and grimaced. "Ugh, I have an early day with Kyle tomorrow...I've got to go...but I'll see you later, Liada. biggrin "

She gave her a brief hug and exited the bar to head downstairs to her quarters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 pm
Good night Kat, sleep well. Returning the hug she turns back to her drink as she is left alone with her thoughts. Kat was right about one thing. What Amy did was a horrible thing and if she felt the need to rant about the bad karma of a non-threatening voodoo doll, then she better beware of the bad karma of those who just bail on their supposed friends. Once she finished her drink she went to rinse out her glass and then opened a portal to head home to the Den.  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 am
{{ rofl rofl I find such awesome things when asked to look for something: }}
Sayoami
((I drive a ford... but its a red cougar *makes cougar noise*))

ThisEmptySoul
{{Red cougar? You mean like Katana? ninja }}

Chef_Karrie
Hey! If you two don't stop arguing, I won't bring pastries here for you anymore!

ThisEmptySoul
No pastries!? eek
You wouldn't dare...
You... you just can't do that!
Dame! You wouldn't let him take away the pastries, would you? crying
It's inhumane!
It's torture!
*both Tes and Draa speak at the same time*
It's insanity!

*grovels at Karrie's feet*
He didn't mean it! We'll behave! I swear my father's sword on it!

You don't have a father, Draa.
Are you calling me a b*****d? stressed

ThisEmptySoul
... just who in their right mind would think it was a good idea to put fairy dust in their drink anyway?
Apparently Amy.
I did say "right mind" didn't I?
Ryzan Vixtul
[in reference to wearing the "Thief's pose" from Case of Pietro and advertising when Leko and Antevorta's tanks were glowing] {{I actually got this from jallil and Sayoami for "pimping", as they say. I did not realize it was illegal crying }}

{{Words of wisdom from Ry}}
Ryzan Vixtul
Commitments are no small matters to be dealing with. When one enters a relationship and wishes to commit immediately, it is questionable as to what their intent is. *smiles sadly and looks into h-s glass* I have found more often than not that in these situations it is not you that the person cares for, jhal rather just them enjoying the idea of having that kind of relationship. In other instances, the person may simply be possessive or self-conscious which are things that will not be resolved by companionship.

ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
Lil Brat
Kairanha
((I've had guys crush on me IRL before and I work with them so I can only distance myself and my innocence from them so much. My humor can be self destructive... I think telling him to reach in my pocket for something he asked me for, without really thinking about the consequences of him calling me on the deal, crossed a line rofl It was Kai's fault. I'd never say anything like that. And that female avi means nothing right? *cough* it's a sign *cough* lol Shut it! scream Great, now I'm arguing with myself... ))
((Arguing with yourself is contagious around here ~ rofl ))
{{*glares pointedly at TES* evil Yea, I wonder who's fault that is. stressed }}
{{*whistles innocently*}}

Kat's text to dame
Quit letting Flame get under your skin and figure out a way to get them home! You can sleep with him later!
dame's vehement text to Kat
scream stressed I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH HIM!!!! scream stressed

{{Oh how untrue that was emotion_awesome Also, interestingly, two years ago this very day....}}
Cuwen
Amy gritted her teeth as she saw Dame caress Karrie's cheek and heard her call him 'babe'. Well, if Karrie was okay with that, she couldn't be upset with Dame.

{{Haven't found what I was looking for yet, though. Having hard time remembering what else was going on at the time and if it was before or after Amy quit. I'm starting to lean toward that it was before.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 am
{{ rofl Psy wanting the orcs to eat the cat... XD That was awesome.}}

{{I loved the cougar and treats posts, and the Amy not having a 'right' mind. biggrin lol. "Are you calling me a b*****d?" rofl }}

{{I would assume it would probably be when Amy was still working at MW since that's probably the only time she saw QS.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 am
{{I kept thinking it was after, so that's what I focused on and that didn't prove fruitive, and I've gotten so far from the point that Amy quit that I'm pretty sure continuing to go forward is just getting me further away.

I keep getting distracted by wanting to reread things I come across too. stressed }}

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:31 am
*seems to be the only one that works around here*
(busting I mean)
*and doesn't have time to be doing this at all*
*is grumpy as s**t, yes*

Cuwen
Amy shrugged. "Other than spike *** drink with sour milk? Not sure..."
Then, Kai come over and stood in front of her. When she heard the words he spoke, she smiled softly up at the back of *** head. *** words and actions filled her with warmth and a sense of safety.
He even let escape one of *** closely-guarded secrets about sneaking into the Ladies' rooms!

=4

*tosses an RN device on the bar
leaves the bar in a tizzy*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 am
{{Well, you're usually right about what you remember, so maybe you want to stick with that? Maybe it somehow happened after she quit? Normally I'd say just let it go, but one, I don't think you're the type to do that, and two, I'm really curious to see what would cause QS to stick up for Amy!}}

{{I'd always get distracted by re-reading different scenes when I was looking back for a certain detail in one of my RPs. It'd happen a lot in Dragons b/c there was so much to go through. Thank you for sharing the jewels that you come across. They're fun to read again!}}  
Cuwen rolled 4 20-sided dice: 14, 5, 13, 13 Total: 45 (4-80)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 am
lady ayami chan
*seems to be the only one that works around here*
*and doesn't have time to be doing this at all*
*is grumpy as s**t, yes*

Cuwen
Amy shrugged. "Other than spike *** drink with sour milk? Not sure..."
Then, Kai come over and stood in front of her. When she heard the words he spoke, she smiled softly up at the back of *** head. *** words and actions filled her with warmth and a sense of safety.
He even let escape one of *** closely-guarded secrets about sneaking into the Ladies' rooms!

=4

*tosses an RN device on the bar
leaves the bar in a tizzy*

{{4 more???? emotion_jawdrop And I was trying to be so careful after getting 6. That makes 10 total! Woah!... lol!!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 am
((lol Amy razz
Sorry to have to bust you like that. User Image
Okay back to wanting to rip everyone's heads off User Image
I won't be around much, for everyone's safety of course))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 am
{{Nah, it's totally cool, Ayami. It's my fault for using the hush word, so it's only fair. Plus, I do have fun RNing most of the time. Discovered that when I had to RN cleeeear back when. I hope your day gets better.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:14 am
{{I forgot that it was 5 yesterday instead of 6. So only 9 now. lol! *Sent dame 2 blue accessory gifts for 2 of my RNs.* *Sent Psy trade for 10,000 gold for RN12 since I suck at poems and it took me almost a week to complete the last one. lol. So, by my calculations, what I have left to do is: play a song containing the color pink twice, fall through a portal and into the Edit Me thread twice, wear an animal ear, tail, etc., and wear an I AM pose for 24 hours. Cool! XD}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 am
((yikes. That was before I started using red font regularly... and nothing more. ninja ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:26 am
((Received bribe from Cuwen. *Goes to update list* cool ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 am
Psyzapp-d
((Received bribe from Cuwen. *Goes to update list* cool ))

((thank you Psy sweatdrop
you have no idea how many people have been in my office this morning
suppressing the demon from shouting
GTFO scream
is not easy...))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 pm
(( rofl That was so unexpected, and such a random thing to find when I logged in! rofl

I know how you feel, Tes... I was looking through EE the other day and did the same thing. Some of it's especially funny taken out of context, since I only read that thread, not the others.

Cuwen... don't get stuck in the "I am" pose this time. I have a feeling Kits will be less inclined to help this time. lol Just one of the random things I found...))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games