Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 pm
((*Appears in the rafters, glances around quietly for a moment, then slips back in to the shadows to catch up other threads.*))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:49 pm
{{lol! No, she probably wouldn't. Luckily, Amy's a lot more skilled in magic now. She's worked on it a lot since then.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:50 pm
{{So... I actually stopped looking and had no intention of picking back up, but dame I guess was bored and continued the search.}}
QuietStorm XII
First off, no one is touches Amy.

{{Scene picks up on page 2075 and continues on for several pages afterward [not sure how many because I stopped reading after a while]. Many an interesting thing to behold in that scene. QS defending Amy, katana defending Amy, Amy defending dame, Icy not wearing panties... emotion_drool , Kai locked up downstairs with Tes and Ry emotion_awesome , asses being shoved down throats... dramallama Good times. I laughed. I laughed very hard. }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:56 am
((Ah, some things never change... well now I'd probably try and go for a threesome if that happened again, but that's neither here nor there *goes back to reading*))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:40 am
{{Ryzan sandwich, anyone? emotion_awesome Gi ussta sweatdrop redface }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:34 am
(( xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 am
{{Thanks for finding that, Dame. It sounds interesting. Hopefully I'll get a chance to read it tonight.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:55 am
((This is going to be a tough week. sweatdrop WHO is the devious culprit that comes up with these words!!!! gonk stressed ))

MW ladies
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … HER (7/16 - 7/22)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 am
{{That reminds me... I still need to suck up to baby sis stressed scream *flips tables* }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 am
(( No. Technically Ryzan does. whee I gotta do that too… if she'd make a bloody appearance one of these days. stare ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 am
{{I still have to come up with the suck-ups stare *flips another table for good measure* }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 am
(( You could just pay me instead. wink Save you the agony. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:07 am
{{I am afraid he is sitting on his money for another purpose right now sweatdrop .... or rather I am sitting on his money. *counts money* Oh, the things I could buy~ emotion_kirakira }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 am
{{*glomps Ryzan* emotion_bigheart Yes, that's right Ryzan. All those pretty shinies out there waiting for you to come and claim! emotion_kirakira }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 am
{{ classified_fu *flips Ryzan* }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games