Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 pm
((Yay! Miro's rich! She can now buy all the cakey in the wooorrrlllld!! :: maniacal laugh :: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:25 am
Walking through the main doors Liada checked up with one of the bouncers up front, making sure things were well and once she confirmed it she quickly went to Kyle's office to give him a family sized bag of the specially made treats for Psy. Thanking the fox spirit Kyle would make sure to let the mistress know and then Liada want back into the bar to grab her caffeine fix. Things were getting crazy at the lab since Liada was making sure to get everything ready and out to go before she, Leko and Ayami would have their trip. Pulling out her planner again she sat down and looked over the goal list.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm
After a small break Liada gets up and heads over to the club to see how the latest mixes were coming along from the DJ. Taking her bottle with she slipped on the ear cuffs and zipped through the door, the base of the speakers not being quite as loud since it was a slow Tuesday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:00 pm
*walks into the bar after finishing his shift in the kitchen. He'd gone in early to see the progress on the construction of the shark tank Psyzapp had wanted added to the Jade Dragon. It was an odd request, but nobody was going to argue with the mistress. Karrie had had to arrange all of the construction to take place at night, though, so that the busiest parts of the day weren't interrupted by the noise*

*goes behind the bar and looks at the bottles for a moment before just grabbing a can of coke. It was too early to start drinking, even if he had just had a really long day. sweatdrop He has a seat at one of the stools and opens the can, drinking about half of it at once*

*glides down from his post by the dragon statue and follows Karrie to the bar*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm
Amy came into MW looking at charms she was holding. She had just crafted two new charms and she was comparing them with a third one that she knew worked. The new charms were supposed to fend off caterpillars and other bugs that would eat away at the garden around the house. She had decided to come to MW because also wanted to see if she could find any traces of the magic around that had caused Kiro to turn into a cat. Sure it could have been karma, but Amy was hoping to find some leftover magic there so that she could analyze it and find the the specific cause as to the backfire of the spell. And maybe if she found that, she could also discover how to safely release a curse without any negative side effects just in case Kai had another one put on him.

Amy was halfway to the bar when she looked up and nearly froze in place. Karrie was sitting right at the bar. She felt like a rock had been dropped inside of Amy's stomach. Yeah, she knew Karrie worked at JD, but she hardly ever saw him at the bar in the afternoon. She hadn't expected to see him now.

Amy glanced back at the door and considered heading back out, but that would be too obvious. She obviously had come in already, and Karrie would notice Amy leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm
*glances over his shoulder when he hears the door close. Not recognizing the person, he turns to greet the girl who came in, since none of the Ladies were there at the time* Welcome to... confused *gets a better look at the girl's face* Amy?

*sits there quietly for a moment, looking first at Karrie, then Amy* Hi.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:22 pm
Amy nodded to Karrie. "Hi Karrie."

Amy looked over at Velcore, noticing him for the first time, when he said hi. That was the first time she hadn't noticed Velcore right away. She had been so shocked to see Karrie that she hadn't seen Velcore.

She smiled softly at the dragon. "Hi there, Velcore."

Amy tucked back a strand of hair and looked around the bar as she tried to think of something to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 pm
*they sit there in awkward silence for a moment* Kits told me you were back in town. When did you get back?

*doesn't know what to do* sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 pm
Amy nodded. "Yeah. Honestly, I can't be specific of the date because a lot of it has kind of been a blur. I think it was about two weeks ago."

Amy went behind the bar and started making a very strong strawberry daiquiri, laying the charms carefully on the top of the bar. "Uh, work going well?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:36 pm
Two weeks, huh... *takes a drink of his coke*

The Jade Dragon's fine. Psyzapp decided she wanted a shark tank put in, so a good part of the dining area is closed off. *shrugs* That's the big news there, I guess.

*goes behind the bar, brushing past Amy on his way to the sink to get a drink* Excuse me. I am thirsty. *turns the water on to get a drink*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm
Amy nodded. "Well, expansion can be good as long as it doesn't create too much extra work or stress... Miro will sure be scared of the sharks, though. It was bad enough with the dragon statues."

Amy's eyes widened slightly when Velcore brushed past her to get a drink and said so in a rather impersonal manner. She sighed softly. Velcore was probably upset with Amy, either for somehow pissing Karrie off or for leaving.

"It's no problem, Velcore..." Amy moved closer to the bar and started shaking up the daiquiri.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 pm
Not too much. A little extra cleaning, to make sure the food stays safe. Miro hasn't been to the JD for a while. I guess she's been sticking pretty close to AS now, since she's working there now.

*sticks his head under the water for a moment before turning it off, then shaking his head to dry it a bit* Feels better now. *nods and yawns widely* Is it time to go home to bed yet? *looks over the bar at Karrie*

You can leave whenever you want, Velcore. rolleyes I don't need you to stay just to walk home with me.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 pm
-dame drudges up into the JD and glares sleepily at where the construction mark off is- stare stare xp Stupid construction. Stupid sharks. Stupid nighttime. WTF is Psy thinking? stressed -shuffles over to the construction to glare at it more and see if she can determine if it's close to completetion- stressed gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 pm
{{I feel like Miro by saying Miro's name so often to avoid the hush word. lol. sweatdrop }}

Amy's eyes widened. "Miro's working at AS now? Wow. Well, good for Miro. She fits in really well there, and the people who have come across Miro have all seemed to like Miro for the most part."

Amy looked in Velcore's direction when he spoke, obviously wanting to get away from Amy. It hurt, a lot, but Velcore probably didn't understand all the pain that was involved.

When Amy was done mixing the drink, she poured it in a glass and then took a sip.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 pm
No. I will stay here until you leave. *flops down by Karrie's feet*

Yeah, she is. She works in the pet spa. I guess she's doing pretty well... considering it's Miro... sweatdrop Kits said she thought a fluff plushie was a living animal a while ago. rolleyes  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games