Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:53 pm
I really wanna start planning out stuff for my character but I can't until she's approved because I don't want to plan stuff out and then have to change vital parts of my ninja. paiiiiiiin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 am
> - > Erm....hallo. How long's it been since I've been on here? Since July, I think. Anyway...I'm trying to figure out if I wanna come back permanently. D: But it's just so hard! Especially since I'm on my college's comp and won't be on during Thanksgiving or Christmas break and then won't be on again 'til the start of the Spring semester. So many times I'll assuredly be off for days...someone help me decide if it's worth it to stay, please?

Please be sure to quote this so that I'll know if someone has responded or not.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Brooy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:49 pm
Odd: Kaguya
Even: Hatake  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:09 pm
stressed
Hadaka Kyoujin
> - > Erm....hallo. How long's it been since I've been on here? Since July, I think. Anyway...I'm trying to figure out if I wanna come back permanently. D: But it's just so hard! Especially since I'm on my college's comp and won't be on during Thanksgiving or Christmas break and then won't be on again 'til the start of the Spring semester. So many times I'll assuredly be off for days...someone help me decide if it's worth it to stay, please?

Come to Kiri, or Kumo, and it'll be worth it biggrin We're going to be doing TONS to promote activity. It's worth it!  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:13 pm
arrows and guns
Mad Science

Yes. Welcome to the world of being a child soldier that is able to make magic happen with their fingers.

I find child soldier an oddly fitting term for genin???
You're a bad influence; I can already tell.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Thank you~ & That means I can learn bloodline stuff on my own... but why do I need permission to train regular jutsu? Seems weird tbh. And do I need the Kage's blessing for every D-rank mission I wanna do? D:> I'm gonna be a regular in his office, I can feel it.

Think of the headband as a library card of some kind for jutsu scrolls. xD
Many of us just opt to cut out the middle man with a "mission board".

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

ok If I understand correctly-
1. Get headband from kage and then I'm free to train whenever
2. Use the mission forum and assign myself D-rank and C-rank missions

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:09 pm
arrows and guns
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

ok If I understand correctly-
1. Get headband from kage and then I'm free to train whenever
2. Use the mission forum and assign myself D-rank and C-rank missions

Indeed. If you're in Kumo, technically, I have a secretary of some kind in the lobby below to help out too.
To avoid superficially wasted time and monotony in character interaction? Yes. xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

That's awesome. I'd do the same, tbh.
But I'm a kiri girl.
o uo Might go for kumo next.
lmao if my first character is ever approved that is

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:58 am
arrows and guns

Not a mod but, I'm gonna help ya out real fast to make your profile approval move along just a bit quicker.

You need a second PA. I would suggest a post reduction one for training since that is useful. However, there is a plethora of many other options if you don't want to do that but, using the second PA is a good thing. Everything looks fine though other than that. And welcome to Kiri!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:12 am
brooystart

Ah, that's right. I deleted my second one last night because I didn't like it. ^^" I must've forgotten to add one in its place. I'll go put one in now, thank you.

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:12 am
arrows and guns

you should totally go for kumo, i'm going for kumo too. i'ma use douka and ninjutsu to make a real life king-kong sized cowman!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:17 am
Desin Slight
arrows and guns

you should totally go for kumo, i'm going for kumo too. i'ma use douka and ninjutsu to make a real life king-kong sized cowman!

Everyone's pushing me for kumo, but I like the sound of Kiri. The kage sounds rad, tbh. My second character might be kumo, since I'm avoiding Konoha and Suna.

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:07 am
arrows and guns
Desin Slight
arrows and guns

Everyone's pushing me for kumo, but I like the sound of Kiri. The kage sounds rad, tbh. My second character might be kumo, since I'm avoiding Konoha and Suna.

Don't be sucked into the drama.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:39 am
Lanfaer
stressed
Hadaka Kyoujin

Come to Kiri, or Kumo, and it'll be worth it biggrin We're going to be doing TONS to promote activity. It's worth it!

I'm actually still in Konoha. My character's just in a coma after the Hokage mansion got blown up, like, six "arcs" ago. I'm thinking about coming back because my friend, Kiro, was all like "You sure you don't wanna come back? 'Cause the crew's asking whether or not you are." and I was like "I dunno. Not sure it's worth it."  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:18 pm
arrows and guns
Desin Slight
arrows and guns

Wait till you meet the new one~  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games