Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:11 pm
Amy couldn't help but smirk slightly at the thought of Miro thinking a stuffed animal was real. "Well, yeah, that fits in with Miro thinking that the dragon statues were real. I hope it didn't scare Miro too badly."

Amy took a sip of the drink and the smirk slowly faded. She put the drink down and played with the umbrella she had put in it. "So everything else in your life going okay, too?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 pm
-continues to glare with arms crossed- mad  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:19 pm
((RN time!))

Liada Trovaras
Liada want back into the bar to grab h*r caffeine fix. Things were getting crazy at the lab since Liada was making sure to get everything ready and out to go before she, Leko and Ayami would have their trip. Pulling out h*r planner again she sat down and looked over the goal list.

Liada Trovaras
Taking h*r bottle with she slipped on the ear cuffs

((That's 3.))

Cuwen
when Velcore brushed past h*r to get a drink

Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 pm
{{Blech! And I was being soooo careful! rofl }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 pm
Yup, it does fit Miro pretty well. rolleyes I think she was more upset than scared, from what Kits said. *assuming Amy's talking about the plushie still*

Well, for the most part. *turns the can around a couple of times* I haven't really done much other than come here and work, or spend time with Kits and Mitri. sweatdrop Been pretty boring, actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 pm
((careful isn't good enough. RN machine will trick you... sorry I dozed off a bit after work))

*comes in the bar intending to serve out his sentence to serve the ladies drinks*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm
-turns on heel and stomps to the secret door-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm
{{You made it Kai. smile I thought your internet poofed out on you. lol. I decided to go ahead and come here, anyway, though. smile Glad you got some extra sleep!}}

Amy looked up at Karrie and couldn't help but gaze at him for a little bit to see if he would give away anything. His face looked normal, though. She almost wanted to roll eyes at the part where he said he was mostly just hanging out with Kits and Mitri, but she didn't. She didn't have the desire to be apart of another fight here at MW.

"That does sound kind of boring. It must suck. It's good that you have Kits and Mitri for company."

When she heard someone come into the bar, she turned and smiled brightly when she saw Kai. "Hey Kai. Here to serve drinks again? Too bad Kaori isn't here. Maybe she'd turn into a kitten again and we could bring Kaori back to our house and take care of Kaori once more."

Amy chuckled at this. Then, she glanced the clock on the wall. She cursed softly. "Dangit. I've got to go. I've got to turn on the sprinklers for the gardens. I'll see you later, Kai."

Without even really thinking about it, she leaned up and kissed his cheek. Then, she poured out the drink she had made and started to head out. "Bye Karrie... And bye Velcore. I hope you get a good night's sleep."

She smiled slightly at Velcore, though she knew it was pointless. Then, she walked out, forgetting the original reason for coming in here and completely forgetting about the charms she had left on the bar.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 pm
Yeah, but Mitri's so much like me, sometimes it's like talking to myself! stressed

*turns and sees Kai come in* Hi Kai. *nods to him*

*opens one eye with an effort* Good... night Amy. *yawns*

See you around, Amy... *turns back to the counter and sees the charms* Oh, you forgot your... she's gone. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 pm
((internet was fine. Kai was starting to get glitchy though))

*he smiled when he saw Amy* Yes. I'm starting to think it's just the universe getting more creative about trying to get me to wear a dress when I've decided to stop for a while.

I don't think Kaori disliked being a kitten, but I don't think she'll be trying out that form again any time soon. Maybe the thought of getting eaten by Orcs got under her skin.

*he returned Amy's kiss with one of his own to her cheek* All righty. I'll see you back at your place later and well continue where we left off last night. *he meant about the conversation they were having, but he knew people would misunderstand his meaning. He did it partly out of spite, but people did need to get used to Kai being with Amy and this should set things up to be entertaining*

*he turns to Kerrie* Heyo. emotion_c8 I'm sorry, but you'll have to excuse me. I'll be needing to change into my work clothes to do some bar tending. *heads into the dressing room and comes out a few minutes later*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:04 pm
*observes the kiss exchange between Kai and Amy* Guess I know why she lost track of time then. *sighs*

*has no idea who Kaori is, so doesn't comment on any of that* Oh, if you're going over there later, than you can take this... whatever it is that she forgot. sweatdrop *points to the charms*

It's all right. I'm going to have to leave pretty soon anyway. Velcore and I have been up since about 4 am and need to get some sleep.

*thrashes the end of his tail and mutters* Chocolate pancakes...

stressed Make that very soon. *nudges Velcore with his toe* Hey! You can't sleep here! stressed I'm not having you sign up for Pin the Tail!

*looks up, bleary-eyed* Huh?

Get up. Let's go home. See you later, Kai. *gets up and leaves, making Velcore walk ahead of him*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:18 pm
*he looks to where Kerrie is pointing* Oh, yes. I'll make sure they get back to her.

*when the dragon mumbles something about pancakes he laughs a little* Well that was random.

*he waved to Kerrie as he left* Take care. *when Kerrie had exited, Kai took the charms and went into the dressing room. He put them into his pants pocket so he would take them with him later even if he didn't remember to and went back out to the main floor of the bar when he was done*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm
*appears next to Kai in a demonic fog*
*whispers in his ear*
Oh Kai...
I do believe you owe me three more RNs User Image
question is...
do you
trust
me? User Image

*giggles and slips out a clove for him to light*  
Kairanha rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 1, 13 Total: 20 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm
*freezes in fear hearing someone speaking so closely to him after being unaware of their approach* emotion_0A0

Oh hello, Leko-chan. sweatdrop
*he face palms* emotion_facepalm Oh not again. And I was so close to fulfilling my tasks and being free.
*with a flick of the wrist he open the zippo lighter and lights Leko's clove*
I had heard an interesting little thing about you being unable to lie. So you have my deepest trust, my Lady. emotion_c8  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 pm
*starts to snicker
as Kai never being free*
I often have that effect on...
*takes a drag of the clove to finish speach in a dramatic way
hears Kai continue on
speaks of the curse User Image*
*coughs on the smoke*
*speaks hoarsely*
You what? emotion_0A0
*weezes*
damnitalltohellUser Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games