Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:19 pm
Mad Science
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Mad Science
Mad Science
arrows and guns
Hey I finally got accepted (tytyty), but before I do any plotting I gotta do some chores and respond to messages.

PS, I wanna join the bilingual party ;_;
I'm taking a Spanish class rn. Could have done German but there are far more Spanish speakers in California, lol.

Aeon and I could teach you~~

Don't trust him.

Silence, knave!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thou art a cream-faced loon.

Thou art a boil. A plague sore, an embossed carbuncle in my corrupted blood. I do, madame, indeed, bite my thumb at you.

Peace! ye art rat guts, thou art loathsome as a toad and what! a vile corrupter doth stand at thou bidding.
Truly, I have missed our vile tongued interactions.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:25 pm
Mad Science
Mad Science

Don't trust him.

Silence, knave!

Thou art a boil. A plague sore, an embossed carbuncle in my corrupted blood. I do, madame, indeed, bite my thumb at you.

Peace! ye art rat guts, thou art loathsome as a toad and what! a vile corrupter doth stand at thou bidding.

Tempt not too much the hatred of my spirit, for I am sick when I do look on thee.

You have wandered far from my acidic embrace. The sharpness of my tongue has longed to cut you again all the while lavishing you with other, softer marks.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:31 pm
Mad Science
Mad Science
Mad Science

Don't trust him.

Silence, knave!

Tempt not too much the hatred of my spirit, for I am sick when I do look on thee.

You have wandered far from my acidic embrace. The sharpness of my tongue has longed to cut you again all the while lavishing you with other, softer marks.

That is a fair disgusting image you have conjured. I do believe I have no desire to be anywhere near your tongue, vile or soft.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:39 pm
Mad Science
Mad Science

That is a fair disgusting image you have conjured. I do believe I have no desire to be anywhere near your tongue, vile or soft.

Only because you've yet to endure such an experience. Surely we can scream and yell and call each other a great many vile and creative things, but it's something else when we can both be pleasant. Even if being vile is more entertaining.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:01 pm
Mad Science
Mad Science
Mad Science

Only because you've yet to endure such an experience. Surely we can scream and yell and call each other a great many vile and creative things, but it's something else when we can both be pleasant. Even if being vile is more entertaining.

xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:35 pm
Mad Science
Mad Science

xD

;]  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:22 pm
That whole conversation should be put on the recruit page.
Aggressive thumb biting is the best way to make people flock here.

@Mad Science; were you offering to teach me Spanish, or German? xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:30 pm
Well then, this has been an interesting Half-year absence.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:11 am
arrows and guns
That whole conversation should be put on the recruit page.
Aggressive thumb biting is the best way to make people flock here.

@Mad Science; were you offering to teach me Spanish, or German? xD

German. I don't know a whole lot of Spanish.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:43 am
...soooo...no one's gonna answer my question?  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:14 am
Hadaka Kyoujin

Who are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:45 am
Mad Science
Hadaka Kyoujin

Who are you?

Not sure what kind of question that is to ask in response to mine.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 am
Hadaka Kyoujin
Mad Science
Hadaka Kyoujin

Who are you?

You just don't seem important enough to merit a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:34 am
Mad Science
Hadaka Kyoujin
Mad Science
Hadaka Kyoujin

Who are you?

And to any other person, that would seem an insult. But, being that I am used to it (and being ignored), I can't say that I feel offended.

Anyway. Regardless of whether or not I *seem* important enough to merit a response, the fact that I am a living, breathing being merits enough importance for a response, just like every other living, breathing being on this Earth.

Regardless of that opinion-stating sentence, who I am can be stated thusly; I am (and have frequently been) a person who was once active on here, but due to computer and Internet issues, I haven't been able to get on Gaia since mid-July. And my question was whether or not it would be worth it to come back.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:59 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Mad Science
Hadaka Kyoujin
Mad Science
Hadaka Kyoujin

Who are you?

And to any other person, that would seem an insult. But, being that I am used to it (and being ignored), I can't say that I feel offended.

Anyway. Regardless of whether or not I *seem* important enough to merit a response, the fact that I am a living, breathing being merits enough importance for a response, just like every other living, breathing being on this Earth.

Regardless of that opinion-stating sentence, who I am can be stated thusly; I am (and have frequently been) a person who was once active on here, but due to computer and Internet issues, I haven't been able to get on Gaia since mid-July. And my question was whether or not it would be worth it to come back.

Determine that for yourself. Worth is inherently subjective. Use past personal experience as reference and draw a conclusion. No one can tell you whether or not that coming back is worth it and have it actually mean something for anyone other than themselves. That is unless the entire basis for your reason to stay or not is based upon the reasons of another that you will adopt and parade around as your own.

The long and the short of it is that you should try it out and find out for yourself. If you come back and do something for yourself, you will have your answer either way.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games