Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:25 pm
*she listens to Psy, eyes widening at the mention of surgery due to the babies tearing the petite woman up from the inside. That guilty pang dropped hit hard when she remembered Psy was indeed a "high risk" pregnancy. She was very glad to hear that the delivery did go well and Mistress was doing just fine. However she was still upset with herself for being so absent minded but relieved to see she at least hadn't upset the Mistress over it. Smiling softly, she nodded*

Thank you Psy. I would absolutely love to meet them. You had them May 1st? So they should be-

*pauses, repeating the birth date and then thinking of the current date. Looking at Psy, she checks the woman from head to toe, eyes wide with shock*

You had twins, two and a half months ago, and look like that?! Good god woman, who's your trainer?! And is he for hire?

*shakes head in disbelief and checks glasses, taking up empty ones and rinsing them out before setting them in the sink*

Alright ladies, who's ready for round two?

{{may be even slower for about 15m. Got contractors changing shifts}}  
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 5, 3, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 pm
*stares at the lucky first roll and then gawks as Kat seems to vanish*  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 pm
(( rofl ))

*waves off the RN*
Kat!
I Lady Leko, am going to pay
your 10,000 get out of "black hole" for free bribe.
No Lady like you should be shamed in such a fashion User Image
moldy box indeed.

*walks over to Psy and materializes sufficient funds* twisted
*lifts Kat from the black hole in one piece*

**kiss up 2 - send Psy trade**

*((edited for RN13 I do NOT have these memorized talk2hand ))
**((edited again for like the 4th time.)) stressed  
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 5, 1 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 pm
(( Must be my lucky day. emotion_kirakira I get a bribe from the Mistress and a notorious point from an MW Lady... =w= ))

Well, as much as fun as it has been, I must depart before there is no more night left for me to enjoy. I shall return... eventually. Provided I don't forget about this place.
Or that the damned twins don't drag me off to who-knows-where...
stare
*saunters out, humming a suspiciously diabolical tune*  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:41 pm
*Sips Lotus Martini.* Oh Icy, this is good. wink

I'm still using my trainer at the moment and I have been hogging him. I can tell him to contact you and I'll just make Mr. Giovanni workout with me. I'm sure Mr. Giovanni wouldn't mind…… since he follows me everywhere I go these days. stare

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 pm
*waves to Xan*
*motions at the button to activate the planks again*
*they cover the pool below seamlessly*
She's such a devilish delight emotion_yatta
*leans over the bar toward Icy*
*points to Icy's lighter*
my round 2
*points to clove*
*grins*
light for your lovely twisted

**edited for added content pirate  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:56 pm
*waves goodnight to Xan and snickers at Leko's complimenting of Kat. Flicking the lighter open, she lights the lovely's clove. Hearing this Giovanni's name again, she decides to ask*

And just who, if you don't mind my asking, is Giovanni? Why is he "keeping" you during the week as well as following you around?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 pm
*drags on the clove*
*blows out smoke hearts
raises an eyebrow at the inquiry*
*looks at Psy
decides not to retire just yet
this could be entertaining* twisted  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 pm
*Sips Lotus Martini.* Oh he's been assigned to me. User Image There has been a whole lot that's been going down here, Icy. Franco beefed up security and currently Mr. Giovanni is assigned to be because of the "Doppleganger." ninja Apparently there is this Doppleganger lurking around impersonating people. I haven't really seen him myself, but I did catch him impersonating Miro once. She had red eyes and was dressed differently. Had a different hairstyle and everything. I didn't know at the time that it was this Doppleganger. That and Franco isn't convinced William can adequately take care of me. stare A lot has been happening. stare

So Mr. Giovanni is stuck to me like glue. He doesn't leave my side. In fact, he's probably somewhere around here checking on things. I wouldn't be surprised if he were in the security room watching me right now. ninja Mr. Giovanni has been with "the family" a very long time. I've known him my whole life. He's very good at what he does.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm
He's also hungry
*drags on clove*
like the wolf twisted
*cackles out smoke hearts*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 pm
She listened to Psy tell Icy all about Gio and snickered at Leko's comment.

"Now I feel like listening to Duran Duran now....thanks a lot, Leko. xp "

She slid her glass across the bar to Icy. "May I have another, pretty please? xd "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:19 pm
katana68
She slid h*r glass across the bar to Icy. "May I have another, pretty please? xd "

((*slides RN device to Kat*))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm
(( maybe i should go to bed rofl this damn word is gonna be the death of me tonight! xd ))

((give my point to Kits...for busting me wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 pm
*Facepalms.* Mr. Giovanni is completely harmless…… in a cold blooded killer, Italian hit man thug sort of way. stressed I can handle him, Leko. Piece of cake. *snaps fingers.* So he has a little thing for me. I can handle it. talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 pm
*as Psy talks about the connection between herself and Giovanni, she realizes just how rarely she comes around, and what has resulted from it. She remembers the extra security and looks again at the new bouncers, wondering where all the "beef" went to. She also remembers hearing something about a doppleganger as well. But knowing that the Mistress needed protection from the doppleganger was another thing. She hadn't known the situation had gotten so dire, let alone what actual threat this thing posed. She caught what Leko said, smiling at Kat as she picked up the glass and made another. Setting it down in front of Kat, she looked at the time. Seeing how late it was, she decided to stop by the control room before going to bed. She started cleaning up, talking as she went*

I'm sure if he's been assigned to you, then he knows -exactly- what to do or you'd have his a** and the one who placed him over you. I'm gonna stop by and talk to the guys and see if there have been any sightings and whatever they might know and hadn't passed on. You all take care tonight, and I'll see you later.

*smiling, she waved goodnight to the ladies and headed into the main office, going through the passageway and down the stairs, stopping by the control room for a bit*

{{Kat has been on a roll lately. She's been getting all the good RN's}}

EDIT{{I'm getting off, so I may not be back on once I get home. Night lovelies! heart }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games