Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 pm
((I need to go to bed myself))

Oh I'm sure he would prefer you handle him mistress
Ladies, it's that time.

*bows to the group*
Icy, you make the uniform proud 3nodding
*vanishes in a demonic fog*

*decides while she is planning the evening
that she should give Kat a nice bed time event as well*
*summons a crew of apparition demons kangaroo mice*
*trains them to greet, help undress, redress in night attire,
and then tuck in and sing lullabies to Kat*
User Image
*then vanish upon completion*

((it's all part of that suck up, you know the cursed RNs and all pirate
3 done.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 pm
(( Icy's getting off and won't be back? Did I REALLY need to know that?! stressed WAY too personal!! User Image *Shakes head*))

Well, I should go too. User Image Places to see and people to do. wink Goodnight Kat. *Heads outside and texts Mr. Giovanni only to find him waiting at the car already. He opens the car door and once she's secure, he goes to the drivers side. He starts the car and drives back to the estate.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 pm
She said goodnight to each lady as they left, then decided to have one more clove before retiring for the night. She lit one and sat there in the relative quiet of the bar, sipping the last beverage of the evening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm
Drink finished and glass rinsed, she put it aside and made her way down to her chambers. Once she was inside, she locked up and went to the master suite at the end of the hall.

She shrieked when she turned on the light and saw a horde of kangaroo mice and ineffectively tried to keep them from "helping" herself get ready for bed. gonk redface stressed

Later, tucked into bed, she stared at them while they squeaked out several songs that she imagined to be some sort of lullaby. stare Exhausted, she glared at each one.

"Look, thanks for all your 'help', but there is NO way I'm going to sleep while ya'll are all up here in my bedroom. stressed Go back to your mistress that sent you here and let me get some sleep! gonk "

The mice stopped singing and suddenly poofed away at the request. Sighing, she turned over, grumbling about Leko's idea of a suck-up.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 pm
katana68
Drink finished and glass rinsed, she put it aside and made h*r way down to h*r chambers.
{{ emotion_awesome *leaves the RN device beside baby sis' alarm clock*}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm
(( LMAO damn did I miss all the fun. Oh well till another day))  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 pm
(( Also..... eek WHY does Ryzan look so scary!? User Image User Image ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 pm
{{Tes keeps flipping all the tables in the place without picking up after himself scream *still raging at the price hike for Sainte Ciel: Agape* classified_fu }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm
(( User Image Its like with Dough boy and the diaper....I can't un-see it....... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 am
(( stressed I wasn't wearing any diaper! gonk I was respectfully wearing my "big boy pants" ... ninja sweatdrop ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 am
Amy came walking into MW slowly. She was in pain. Damn stupid sunburn. She had put aloe vera on it last night after buying some at AS, but it only helped a little bit. She planned on looking in the spell book and potion book to see if she could create any kind of potion or charm to help with this and prevent it from happening in the future. She was lucky because, since she was lying face-up the entire time yesterday, only the face, chest, stomach, parts of the arm, and the tops of the feet were burned. She was able to apply the aloe vera herself whenever she needed it.

Before she did all that, though, she wanted to come to MW and do what she planned to do when she came in the other day, when she ran into Karrie.

However, the plans apparently were going to change again. As soon as she entered the bar to look again for traces of the spell Kaori might have left behind, the charms Kai had brought back when she forgot them at the bar the other night started to vibrate and glow slightly. She couldn't see the glow since the charms were in the charm bag on one of the thigh holsters, but she definitely felt the vibration.

Suddenly, Amy felt herself being squeezed together and then lengthened. It didn't hurt, but it definitely freaked Amy out. She fell to the ground, but instead of hearing a loud thump, she heard more of a shuffling and slithering sound.

Amy quickly looked down at what used to be the arms because she no longer felt the painful sunburn. She gasped when she saw scales and silver coloring where there used to be human flesh. Well, she thought she intended to gasp. What came out instead was wheezy squeak.

Amy swung around and looked behind herself. She had a tail!! She had a huge, giant-a** tail! What the hell! She wasn't human anymore! She felt the charms vibrate right before this happened.... Maybe they absorbed some of Kaori's leftover magic, and when they came in contact with it again, she became affected by the rebound spell, too!!

Amy cried out and turned to go out the door. However, when she swung around, the tail crashed against the bar and knocked over the bar stools. She squeaked in fright and jumped. She hated being turned into things!!!! She hope this wore off after a day like Kaori's did!

Amy clumsily ran out of the bar, the tail knocking against the wall as she went through the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 am
(( rofl Amy doesn't have any luck at MW. Good thing those Orcs aren't hungry………YET. wink ))

((*Shakes head at Dougherty.* User Image ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 am
{{XD Maybe she is lucky b/c the orcs aren't hungry and she didn't get eaten. It's like a glass-half-full type of situation. wink Not that Amy would see it that way at all! She'd probably rip my head off just for suggesting she got out lucky. blaugh }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:22 pm
*after doing the security measures, she walks through the passageway into the office, heading for the main bar. Behind the counter, she drops a bag on the marble top before grabbing a bottle of Hennessey and a tumbler, pouring herself a drink. Leaving the bottle out, she walks around the bar to one of the stools, taking a seat. Sighing, she sips the amber liquid and enjoys the quiet, waiting to see if the last two Ladies were going to show up any time that day*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 pm
((At least Amy doesn't have to worry about the sunburn anymore. cat_lol ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games