Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 pm
-dame walks back out and looks at Icy- Icy, ma'am, may I get you a drink?

-looks at Kai- Kai, love, I just got a drink. sweatdrop I suppose you can top me off?

-quickly drinks some more so he can-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 pm
What drinks do you have that taste like candy or fruit?

And I wasn't so much assigned a post by some galactic government, as I was given powers, that as it turns out you have to be female to use, by some being who wanted to explore the universe but didn't want to totally leave this planet behind. ^^;

Oh well, it's not like my old life was all that worthwhile. smile  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 pm
*he rolls his eyes* I'm not naked. I have a jacket on. *looks behind Amy to see his niece cowering in fear* If there is still any magic in play from your curse, you need to fix it. God knows what some of the patrons here might turn into.

*he looks at Dame* Certainly. 4laugh *he finds what Icy served to Dame and grabs some from the fridge and fills up the cup then drinks the left over liquid himself*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:16 pm
Yummy tea, eh? biggrin Sweet tea is my favourite, and Milo's -motions to what Kai has in his hand- Is one of the best. 3nodding Ain't nothing like southern brewin'. 3nodding

-glances over Kai's attire- Yah, you ain't naked. You have on undies! biggrin -slips a finger and pops Kai's undies slightly- xd lol See! whee

Three bartenders. My, my.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:18 pm
*looks at Kai and dame's outfits* Wow... I'm starting to feel a bit overdressed here. cat_sweatdrop cat_redface

*turns around on his stool, looks at the talking dragon, and squeaks a greeting*

*turns back to Bao* This wine is... fruity, and it's pretty sweet too. That's why I like it. ^_^ That's an... odd story you have. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm
Amy shook the big dragon head and sighed softly at kai's comment. Now that she couldn't do anything with Kai when he was dressed like that because she was a dragon, she was just frustrated.

Then, Amy heard some squeaking nearby. She turned the head in the direction she thought she heard it come from. When she saw Smok, eyes widened and she smiled a toothy smile. "Smok!! It's so good to see you, sweetie! I've missed you. It's too bad Thistle couldn't come with me."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:24 pm
*finding behind the counter a bit crowded, she snickered at there being three bartenders in the blink of an eye. Head shaking, she nodded at dame*

Well, you can do what Kai just did for you. If you'd grab that tumbler there and top it off from the bottle of Hennessey over here, I should say that'll do.

*after showing dame what she was talking about, she turned back to Bao, thinking on the question*

Hmmm, I believe we have liqueurs that taste like Jolly Ranchers, almost any type of fruit you can think of, and some actual liquors that are fruit flavored. Do you have a specific flavor in mind?

*glances at Kai*

Well, now that he's served you, we're back down to two. If Liada comes in tonight, we'll be back to one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:27 pm
-giggles and tops Icy off- xd How's that, my love? -smiles and turns to Kits and winks-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 2, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:33 pm
gonk *squeaks in confusion, not understanding how the talking dragon knows him, or why she'd mention Thistle*

Sounds like you'll be the only one soon, dame. *giggles and sips the wine*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm
*looks up at Kai still trembling* Yes... the stool? *she moves out front behind Amy and slowly walks over to the stool in question stopping just short so if there is any magic there she would be safe from it's effects* Koraavtovitsuleyk. *the space in front of the tiny dark elf started to bend and twist* So there was something here. Suleykdaalnil. *the space in front of the bar stool slowly returned to normal* Well that should make it safe for everyone now. Or tear a hole in the universe and destroy us all. It's a bit of a coin toss. cat_confused  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm
*he licks his lips* Yes, that was very tasty Dame. emotion_dowant *he flinches slightly as his thong gets snapped* Ouch. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:42 pm
((I seem to be having health issues, I'm going to try to keep up but I may only be lurking until I get on the mend. <3 if you need anything from aya/leko PM me or the like.))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm
{{ rofl Oooh Kaori. *hugs*}}

Amy saw the confusion in Smok's eyes. He must not understand it was Amy, even though the voice was the same.

"Smok, it's Amy, Thistle's Amy. I... was turned into a dragon. But I bet it will go away within a day since Kaori's spell did, and I think that's what's affecting me now."

Speaking of... Amy looked over and saw that Kaori had moved out from behind Amy and walked over to the stool. Good for Kaori!

Amy's eyes widened, though, when she saw something very weird happen with the space around the bar stool. It looked like it was bending and twisting! Was it a portal?

Amy started to walk forward to investigate it more, but seeing as how she was clumsy with this new form, she ended up tripping over the tiny dragon feet and tail. Amy cried out as she started falling toward the stool. Instead of hitting the stool, though, she fell through the weird bending space beside it and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
((*sends 50 PMs to both Leko and Ayami* emotion_awesome ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:46 pm
{{Ack no! You're the first person I've heard today that's feeling bad! sad Something's going around!! Hope you get to feeling better Leko.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games