Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 pm
Kits Rose
*looks at Kai and dame's outfits* Wow... I'm starting to feel a bit overdressed here. cat_sweatdrop cat_redface

*turns around on his stool, looks at the talking dragon, and squeaks a greeting*

*turns back to Bao* This wine is... fruity, and it's pretty sweet too. That's why I like it. ^_^ That's an... odd story you have. cat_sweatdrop
Ok. ^^;

And I suppose it sounds odd...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm
((-huggles Leko- Feel better, my love!!! -sending thoughts and prayers-))

I'm glad you think so, Kai. wink

-giggles- Sounds like, Kits. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 5, 1, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:55 pm
*stares at the spot that appeared to be moving that Amy-dragon disappeared into* cat_surprised Uh, what just happened? cat_confused

*nods distractedly at Bao* It probably doesn't to you though, since it happened to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 pm
{{*sends favorite succubus whatever she needs to return to being a healthy angelically demonic supervisor* emotion_bigheart }}

That'll do dame, that'll do.

*picks drink up and sips it, taking out the recipe book she used last night to look up fruity and candy-like drinks. Since Bao hadn't answered what flavor she'd like, she took it upon herself to make a Jolly Rancher Green Apple Vodka shot, setting it in front of the woman*

Here. Try that and see if that's something you'd like to drink.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm
I suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm
*stares at the spot Amy disappeared into* eek I didn't do it. Not my fault. *looks down at the ground and closes my eyes saying a short prayer* cat_cry Praan ko drem. So uncle can I have ice cream on the way back?  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm
*faceplams* That was wrong on so many levels, Kaori. *grabs a bottle of rum and drinks straight from the bottle and then raises it up in the air* Ahl mish yoo Eimy! emotion_drool

((it's moments like these that make me understand a lil bit of what Jeff Dunham goes through

wait wait wait... Tes is the expert at this... Tes = Walter. *mind blown*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 pm
*smiling at the woman, she takes the shot glass and makes the drink version of the shot, placing it in front of Bao*

Here you go. You've been officially served, and thus welcomed to the MW Bar. Hope you enjoy your drink and visit.

*turns to Kits, looking at the cat-eared woman's wine glass*

Refill hon?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 pm
{{Somewhere in portal world, Amy is smacking Kai upside the head. xp rofl Then snuggles up to Kaori!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Thank you. smile *accepts the drink*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 2, 2 Total: 11 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:29 pm
*looks at the glass and realizes she's already drank most of it* cat_sweatdrop Sure. ^_^ I didn't realize I was drinking it that fast.

*wonders if Kai will be all right, drinking that quickly* cat_sweatdrop

((Tes is Walter... Huh, I can see that. cat_rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:37 pm
*looks at uncle concerned* You aren't handling this well at all. It's been 15 minutes since Amy's death. I think you need to move on uncle. cat_confused

((Right right!? cat_mrgreen Especially when Psy drew his portrait with his arms folded.))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 pm
{{I didn't mean to imply you were drinking fast Kits. I guess I worded that wrong. And Jeff Dunham for the WIN! TES would be the Spark of Insanity, wouldn't he? emotion_awesome }}

*chuckles softly at Kits, picking up the drink dame topped off and sipping it*

There's no such thing as drinking "fast". Whenever you're ready, just let me know.

*comes from behind the counter to take a seat on one of the stools, crossing one leg over the other and leaning back against the marble top*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 pm
*finishes the drink given*

Thank you. smile

(A blue waiter, huh? Did it go anything like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZE3ZCKn8yk&feature=fvst )  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm
{{ rofl rofl I can't take it anymore! Cannot stay away from the hilarity anymore. Yeah, Kai, what's taking you so long to move on? Jeez, you're becoming an old fogey. wink }}

Amy stumbled into the bar, but she didn't go inside very far. She had dirt all over and she felt too unsteady to walk inside and not break something.

"I... I live... But, I think... I need to go home. I'm... very tired. I flew a long way. Kaori, I've known you for only a few days, but I love you. However, I'm not sure I'm going to survive being around you much longer."

Amy was surprised she still had a sense of humor after all of this. However, how could she not? This was all so ludicrous that you could only really laugh about it.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games