Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 4, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:00 pm
((It's ok. cat_xd ))

All right. I will. cat_3nodding

*keeps staring at the spot where the other dragon disappeared* cat_surprised

*nearly falls off his stool when she reappears in the doorway* gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 pm
Alright peeps, I hate to cut this short but I need to head to bed. It's been a really long day and I gotta do it all over again tomorrow. I'll serve the other MW ladies later. 3nodding Nights! -waves to everyone and heads to the JD and then downstairs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm
Eimy whil come bhak tah me shomedey! Mark mah werds! *takes another swig and sees Amy-dragon come through the door* Oh thar ya are. That werked all fast and tings. Look ever'won. Iz Eimy! *points at the door with the bottle*

((it was my dream as a child to be one of those old muppets on the balcony. one day. one day.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm
If Amy had eyebrows, she would be arching one at Kai. ".... You're drunk...."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm
*gets startled when Amy came back* You-you're alive! emotion_jawdrop I mean... my portal spell worked perfectly. Muahahaha *cough* *looks at Kai being a drunken mess and Amy being a dirty mess* I think I need to get you both home. cat_confused Survive you say? You're doing a heck of a lot better than my pet turtle, rest his soul.  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 1, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm
Good night, dame. ^_^ *sips the wine*

*looks over at Smok* Are you all right?

*looks up at Kits and squeaks excitedly*

Yes, I can see that she's back. *reaches over and pets him*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 pm
Amy tilted head to the side at Kaori. "Survived? Your turtle? Do I need to take out an insurance policy on Thistle?"

Amy yawned, but since she was a dragon, the yawn turned into a low roar. When she was done, she shook the head. "Phew. Sorry. Home would probably be good Maybe Kaori should stay over, if you want to, of course, Kaori, since I can't really watch over Kai in my current state."

She looked at Smok to make sure she hadn't scared him. "I hope you come over to see Thistle, Smok. I know she has missed you a lot."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:26 pm
Ahm naught drunk. Ahm en mornin'. Yur deth wuz traygic, Eimy. I dunno ef ah kin lerve wit'oot yu.

*looks over at his niece* Kurry. Yur two yung ta be atta bhar. Scuut alawng nao.
mad  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm
{{lol!! That's hilarious! Kai is so drunk and out of it, and yet what he said was very sweet. I don't think I've ever seen that combo before. xd How old is Kaori?}}  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 5, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm
I agree, Kai really needs to go home now... cat_sweatdrop Seems like he's had enough to drink.

*squeaks in confusion. He hadn't seen Thistle in months. Wouldn't she come see him if she was back? cat_confused Or somebody tell him?*

*drains the glass of wine and catches herself yawning* I think I'd better head home. Night, everyone. ^_^ *scoops up the baby dragon and leaves the bar*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 pm
((my god Kai, that dialect is killin' me here. note to self: kai suddenly gets all Irish when he's drunk))

*ignores uncle and talks to Amy* Thistle is safe. I still have aspirations of riding Thistle into battle like Perseus. emotion_kirakira I think you're right though. Somebody has to hold uncle's hair up when he starts throwing up later so I should go with you, just for tonight.

((Kaori is 16 in story so doesn't go to the bar by herself... that and one Orc in the corner keeps eyeing me strangely and drooling))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm
Amy swished the tail slightly in farewell to Smok and Kits. "Bye. Have a good night."

Then, Amy had to pause and try to understand everything Kai said. She had to run in through mentally over and over a few times. It was hard to understand through the slur and/or accent.

When she finally thought she understood what he said, she shook the dragon head and smiled slightly. "Kai.. I'm right here. It's okay. No living without me... But Kaori is right. Bedtime for us! You will feel better at home, okay? Trust me, please."

Amy looked over at Kaori. Then, she walked over to Kaori and nuzzled the small elf. "Thank you very much, Kaori. That's very sweet of you and helpful. I say we can call ourselves even now!"

Then, she did a double take, remembering what else Kaori had said. "Wait, what??? You want to ride Thistle into battle?! Granted, I think it sounds cute to see you ride Thistle, and she'll probably enjoy it, but not into battle!!"

Amy paused for a moment and then sighed tiredly. "Maybe we should talk about this later. I'm tired and Kai is... Irish. One thing at a time."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm
{{Can you RP us out, please, Kai? I'm about to fall asleep on my computer. I'm sorry! sad }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:06 pm
((oh fine. an' 'ere I was gettin' mah drunk awn. night everyone.))

*looks at his niece* Ey' yu. 'Mere. Kin ya hep meh git home... Keebler? *looks strangely at bottle* Wot arr dey putin' en tha wat'r 'ere. Fun'y stoof ai sey. Ah've ne'er ad ah drahgun fer a gerlfren a'fore. Du ya tink arr behbehs well beh flai'en donkehs?

*turns to Amy* Aye drahgun lass. Wen we ghet bock well ya tell meh ah bedtaim storeh? blaugh  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm
You are so lucky you have no idea what you are saying right now, uncle. cat_stare I think it's better that I open a portal back to your house aunty Amy. Things might get ugly if we try normal methods of travel. *starts infusing magic into the words for the spell* Wundunzeim'miiraak! *a portal opens up in the middle of the bar. Kaori grabs uncle by the back of the neck and walks him over to the gate and tosses him in. She grabs Amy by one of the tiny claws and leads the dragon into the portal leading back to Amy's house and it closes right behind them*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games