Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:50 am
Lanfaer
I Tortured Sleep I
Azeiel The Fallen
I Tortured Sleep I
*sits alone in oto*
; w ;

Stay calm and keep doing your thing ^>^ trust me oto wont be as dead as it is for long.

I hope so. Q u Q
On the bright side I'm half way to chuunin..

I do intend to send someone to investigate if Oto is under UHV control yet. So that'll give you guys something to do.

: DDDDD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:35 am
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!  

dreadno

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:07 am
*slowly raises hand* Tor has a queesttiioooonn...
Since Fubuki's bombs are treated as an A-rank technique, genin can't learn it.. right...?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:38 am
I Tortured Sleep I
The way they are stated I would believe this to be true, which is why my current and my past Hyouton character have avoided using them until Chuunin rank has been reached.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:06 am
I Tortured Sleep I
Since Fubuki's bombs are treated as an A-rank technique, genin can't learn it.. right...?
Lol what wolfe said. They are kinda poorly described but yes think of it the same way the hyouton rules are. Gennin cant create S or A rank amounts of ice ya know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:12 am
Azeiel The Risen
Wolfe Whitehorn

Thank you, you guys! o u o

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:16 am
Azeiel The Risen
I Tortured Sleep I
Lol what wolfe said. They are kinda poorly described but yes think of it the same way the hyouton rules are. Gennin cant create S or A rank amounts of ice ya know.

That's vague as ********.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:17 am
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
I Tortured Sleep I

That's vague as ******** class="clear">
So is the reason your in this guild mister chat troll.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:26 am
Quote:
Hyōton [ Ice Release ]
The act of combining wind and water chakra in order to generate water-composed ice. This method can be performed on existing bodies of water, or by manipulating the minute amount of water molecules in the air, either way, it is an impressive and powerful feat that requires only a single hand. Ice created this way lays dormant- they are not attacks on their own.
The ice created in this method is very compact, often melted only by fire and demon techniques three [3] ranks higher than them.
It should be noted, however, that the ice can still be shattered or sliced by physical forces strong enough, one [1] rank higher. Unnamed attacks cannot damage the ice.
___Rank D: Small to medium amounts of water to ice. ( Deep puddles, pools, etc. )
___Rank B: Large amounts of water to ice. ( Ponds, etc. )
___Rank S: Massive amounts of water to ice. ( Creeks, etc. )

Not so much a vagary in it's actual placement, just in his initial statement of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:29 am
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
I Tortured Sleep I

Someone has to keep an eye on you guys and keep your shenanigans from getting out of control.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:31 am
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
I Tortured Sleep I

Someone has to keep an eye on you guys and keep your shenanigans from getting out of control.
Lol bullshit bro you love seeing stuff get out of control its like food to you xD Tell that crap to someone who doesnt know better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 am
Wolfe Whitehorn
Quote:
Hyōton [ Ice Release ]
The act of combining wind and water chakra in order to generate water-composed ice. This method can be performed on existing bodies of water, or by manipulating the minute amount of water molecules in the air, either way, it is an impressive and powerful feat that requires only a single hand. Ice created this way lays dormant- they are not attacks on their own.
The ice created in this method is very compact, often melted only by fire and demon techniques three [3] ranks higher than them.
It should be noted, however, that the ice can still be shattered or sliced by physical forces strong enough, one [1] rank higher. Unnamed attacks cannot damage the ice.
___Rank D: Small to medium amounts of water to ice. ( Deep puddles, pools, etc. )
___Rank B: Large amounts of water to ice. ( Ponds, etc. )
___Rank S: Massive amounts of water to ice. ( Creeks, etc. )

Not so much a vagary in it's actual placement, just in his initial statement of it.

That's a little better, yes. What about entire oceans? Mega Super Ultra S-rank?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:35 am
Mad Science
So I must ask, why do you feel that it's pertinent to put things into a generally detrimental tone or attitude when you post in the open forums? Why don't you channel your witty sarcasms into making a character that posts and do something more useful with our time than detract from our playerbase and infuriate those left to deal with you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 am
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
I Tortured Sleep I

Lol bullshit bro you love seeing stuff get out of control its like food to you xD Tell that crap to someone who doesnt know better.

The discord you guys cause for yourselves is wonderful, admittedly. When it bleeds out into real emotions instead of being kept in an RP context it becomes even more divine.

However, I have become increasingly bored over the past months. I keep looking at the character archetypes in this guild and none seem to interest me anymore. I thought about characters, but they're all abstract concepts and conceptualized vagaries of possible variances between hypothetical characters. I do a lot of thinking about characters and very little actual doing of them.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:40 am
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science

The discord you guys cause for yourselves is wonderful, admittedly. When it bleeds out into real emotions instead of being kept in an RP context it becomes even more divine.

However, I have become increasingly bored over the past months. I keep looking at the character archetypes in this guild and none seem to interest me anymore. I thought about characters, but they're all abstract concepts and conceptualized vagaries of possible variances between hypothetical characters. I do a lot of thinking about characters and very little actual doing of them.

Eh your trying to hard mate just pick something you like and go with it.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games