Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Illiterate/Completely Random Roleplay Rules Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMFG LOOKIEEEEEEE I HAVE A COOKIE!!!!
ZOMG T_T LUCKY!!!
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
*steals your cookie*
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
Can I have some please? (^_^ *shares)
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
AHHHH *splodes*
30%
 30%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 49

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:44 pm
"Too bad," Jin said, pushing himself up off the floor. "Arki found this place first."

'Good stupid parasol,' he thought. 'Defy the gravity even more now.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:50 pm
"to bad because im the one with the undead army under her"
a arm apears under jin and it grabs you
"its their so dont make me use them"  

diamond princess ashley

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:05 pm

"Heeeey!" Anarki said, having recovered from being blown up by a mine. "How'd they get there? I mean, I just detonated a mine."

"Oh wait, look!" Anarki yelled, pointing at the 'entrance' to the hidden underground dungeon (which was really just a huge hole) with a claw. "What's that?"

Anarki tilted his head to one direction again, contemplated whatever it was that was there. Upon his meditation however, the being there suddenly roared with great force at him. "ROAR!"

Not one to be beaten, Anarki roared back with even greater force, shaking the ground beneath them. "RAAAAAAAAAWR!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:16 pm
Upon Anarki's roaring, the force of the great sound waves flying through the air was enough to blow Jin into the air, causing him to slam into the wall at the other side. "OOW!!!" he yelled upon impact. "Damn your decibels!!"  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:59 am
i land on the bottom perfectly not even getting diry
"well what are we looking at and whats with the roaring"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:46 pm

"Why is no one here?" Anarki muttered to himself before jumping up and down wildly flailing his arms.

"I refuse to let something as insignificant as real life ignore meee!" He cried before running towards the entrance and jumping onto the monster he 'rawr-ed' earlier.

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:51 pm
"I was waiting for another reply!" Jin yelled, struggling to get unstuck from the wall and failing miserably.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:53 am
"Really?" Anarki replied intelligently, ceasing his frantic bouncing on the monster he had become well acquainted with in an extremely short amount of time.

"You look a bit stuck! Quick! Taylor, go help him!" Anarki said, referring to rather large beast whose head he was currently on top of.

As Taylor walked to help Anarki realized something.

"I just realized something!" He shouted with great dismay. "I don't know your name! I'm The Fallen Angel Anarki by the way. Or Anarki for short. Or A if you want it even shorter. Feel free to make up some nicknames for me if you like though. So, what's your name?"

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 pm
"The name's Jin," he said, managing to force only his right arm out and holding it out. "..... Yaaay, another epic fail for me." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:39 pm
"Hiya Jin!" Anarki nonchalantly said, doing a little jig on Taylor's head who was trying to get Jin unstuck. "And anyway, your epic failure is somewhat my fault, what with my vociferous bellowing and all."

As Anarki continued to imitate what seemed to be some grotesque form of modern dancing, he halted precipitously when he heard something.

"Look over there!" Anarki yelled with sufficient stupefaction and bewilderment, pointing towards the 'entrance' yet again with one clawed finger. "What is that!? And why am I using fancy words!?"

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 pm
"Nah, don't blame yourself," Jin said, shaking his head, then looking up where Arki was pointing. "OH GAWD, THERE'S A HOLE IN THE CEILING!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 pm
She jumped up from her trance-like sleep and yelled "OMIGAWD! EL PENGUINO'S GONNA EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Zanna then fell into a random hole at the edge of a coconut. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She shrieked as she clawed her way back up. "Ohh, lookie here, a new face." the girl exclaimed. "What's your name, hon?" she asked the dark figure.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:08 pm
He randomly starts doing a few Filipino Novelty dances out of nowhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:21 pm
*A purple meteor shaped like a platypus falls from the sky, it cracks open and I jump out* (dont ask)  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:11 pm
"What'choo dancin' 'bout, Jin?" Zanna asked, warming up at the ballet barre that had suddenly appeared. She snapped her fingers and a record player appeared out of nowhere, playing a ballet warm-up.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff