Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Britt]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:45 pm
Hi! I'm Britt.

I'm 14 and from Arizona.

I have 3 rats, a dog (Pembroke Welsh Corgie), and a cat.

:3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:57 pm
im bon you can call me bonsta though im 13 i live in tennessee i am a male
i have 1 dog he is a lab and australian sheppard mix
he is black and white so we named him oreo he is 4 months and 3 days old
my favorite kind of pets are dogs i grew up around them so i have always loved them mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

HaLo 3 ShOtGuN LeGeNd

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:21 pm
SO MANY NEW PEOPLE!!! That Guild Spotlight thing is a double edge sword. There is NO way I can say hellow to each of you individually!!! So, Ummm... Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi... hi hi hi to EVERYONE new. Hope you love the guild, feel welcome, jump right in (and don't annoy us xd heh heh!) Anyway, a FEW personal notes....

Toranoko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yoshi

Thud

Yoshi and Thud trying to capture a fly
These are seriously excellent shots! I mean, cute cats, too, but I actually like the PHOTOGRAPHY! Kudos!

phritzz
ey, i'm phritzz aka heather!
i'm 12 and have 2 shelties(gizmo and riley) and 3 cats! ones a bombay,diego(black with 2 white tufts on stomach and chest) and the other 2 are bro and sis. the boy is big and fluffy and black and white, moonshine. the girl is thin and antisocial, kiara, she's a black, white and brown calico!
i love my pets!!!

I love Shelties! My girl, Cassie was a Sheltie. I miss her a lot.

3rd squad VC Kira Izuru

I now work at Petco. Some people don't like chains stores but Petco is very good. They take care of the animals and if theres any kind of neglect, the manger WILL rip your head off.
I think a lot depends on individual stores. I DO like that they don't sell dogs and cats. I wish they would listen to me about painted hermit crab shells... but they do a LOT better with crabs and reptiles than petsmart. So that's SOMETHING. They are FAR from perfect... but I am glad you work at one that cares for the animals they have.

FireBabywOLFpUP
Hello! I'm Kyra. Le gasp!

Anyway, I have a number of pets. Two of witch are wrestling with my feet with their uber sharp teeth.

Those two animals are Mozzarella Pearle and Thundey Miyah-Lylac. They are skunks. Mozzarella is a black and white chip pattern and Thundyr is a chocolate-smoke swirl. We also have a male who is a black and white chip. He's currently working on a den in the dog kennel.

DOGS! I have two. Both German shepherds. Tobi is a white shepherd and a year and a few months old. Nynjah is a 'classic' with the black and tan. She also has a little bit of red and orange. She has changed a lot since puppy-hood. As a puppy she was almost all black with orange above her eyes. Hence her name...Now she has a lot of white and tan and orange. She has an orange/black stripe going down her back. Little skunks wanna-be <3

We also have three sugar gliders. Tasha, Keetah, and Vhlad. Tasha and Keetah are twins, and Vhlad is their half brother. (same dad, different mom) Vhlad still needs to be neutered, but our vet just ordered the supplies to do it and we're waiting for them to come in. We don't want mutant babies running around...or babies at all. I don't think the cage would be able to handle two more...It's big but they don't like to share. (:

We have one cat who spends most of her time outside. She was found in a parking lot and no one claimed her. She has taken to house-life well, but she is a feral cat at heart. We live with enough woods around that she will not go in the road. Only the cul-de-sac we live on and there are barley any cars using it ever. She knows not to wonder too far.

Finally, five goldfish. Ben, Gelati, Koi, Beer, and Cooper. Cooper just had to be separated because Ben was beating him up. He is healing nicely, though. So once he is all better I will try and find out what to do.

Anyway..that's it. Stick around the forums for pics of my kids. (:
On my profile background is a picture of my little angel, Mozzarella Pearl.

-Kyra
Jr. PA rep for SkunkHaven (.net)
PA domestic skunk rescuer and educational instructor
Working on becoming a wildlife rehabilitator. (:

http://pawprints-photos.deviantart.com/
Oh my gosh, I would LOVE a domestic skunk. SO DANG CUTE. They are illegal in Utah (though, my friend DOES have one, and I refered him to my exotic vet because she has treated a few of my rehabs with out so many questions.). But if I move... they are DARLING.

Also, I have 3 suggies too! My boy ********* is fixed and I LOVE it.

WELCOME. I can tell I am going to want to read your imput!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:58 pm
ok well my name is kitty i'm 22 from maine. my cats include 1 cat tiger lily and trantual roxy. my fav animals are cats and monkeys. if you want to see pics of me and my pets you should visit my website.Webpage  

kitty-pink-love

Vampire Queen Vampy

Toothsome Vampire

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 am
biggrin

Hi, I live in PA, and have had a wide range of types of pets. From normal to extremly exotic.
Right now my babies are a Chihuahua named Tinkerbell, she is a cancer survivor.
I have a cat named Pixy, a 30 gallon fish tank, and 4 snakes.
The biggest snake is 15 foot long, raised from a baby.Two of the other snakes are a male and female Brazilian Rainbow Boas. The last is a ball python.

Glad to meet you all, and hope I can help answer questions.

Oh, and I have worked as a Vet Ast. so have a good knowledge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:55 am
The names Tife.

The animals I have are a cat [Gizmo] and a rabbit [Q-Tip].

Plus my mom has a cat named Callie, and we also took in a stray cat named Snickers.

My brother has tons of fish.  

d00dle__x

Glindacutie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:31 pm
hi! I have one pet named Quin, and he is a Hermit crab smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:27 pm
Hi, my name is Xospiritluvaox, but you can call me Ev. I live in Delaware, and have a dog named Spirit. She turns 4 this summer, but is still very much of a puppy. I also do horseback riding twice a week. All I can say is, I love animals!!!!!!! 3nodding  

xospiritluvaox

twilight again

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:28 pm
Hi, I'm Candra, 17 years old, and I live in the USA, Michigan. Currently I have 1 dog, a German Short Haired Pointer, I had another dog, and a cat, but sadly, they both died last month. crying It's been hard, but I've been getting through it.

My favorite animals are in the dog family. I love wolves, foxes, coyotes, domestic dogs, etc. But I just love any kind of animal! 3nodding smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:31 pm
My name's Alyssa, but I prefer to be called Snug. I am 15 and a sophomore in high school. I have two dogs, two cats, and I'm getting a leopard gecko very soon. My best friend's name is Kemo. She is my babygirl, and I love her soooo much! I'll show you all my "crew" at the bottom of my post. I am the godmother and aunt of my friend's new baby bunny. I'll show you him too. He's adorable. His name is Skippy. Okay, well, here are my pride and joys!

Kemo. She's a mutt, but she's my best friend.

Tootie. She's my grandma's Shih-Tzu. She's annoying, but I love her too.

This is my mom's cat. I got to name her when I was little, so her name is Kitty-Kitty. Lol. She's fat (15-20 pounds) and super lazy, but she's really sweet and LOVES catnip!

This little gray tabby is Ashley. She's my grandma's cat. She loves to go outside.

This is my "nephew" and "godson". His name is Skippy. He belongs to my friend Kim. He is so sweet and gentle! he's still a baby, too. <3

AlyKatastrophe

melaniecat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:47 pm
Hi.
I'm new here but I bet you already guessed as much. My name is Melaniecat and I have 3 cats and 2 dogs that I love very much. I hope that I can meet others out in the world that also have cats and dogs.
My kitties names are Hercules, Arwen, and Pearl, the doggies are Banner and Essa. I would love to have some more animals but the male I am married to doesn't want me to get anymore. Just give me time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 pm
Hi! My name is Alexandria and i live in California! ^^ i have a horse named Freedom, an italian greyhound/ chihuahua mix named Toby, a chinese crested named Fiona and a cat named Max. ^^

heart does anyone else in this guild have a chinese crested dog? heart ^^

Avalon Rouge

Karithia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:29 am
Hi everyone! My name is Kathy, and I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I am 11 years old, and I own 4 fish right now, (we live in a town house, so we really have enough room to have larger pets, like dogs or cats... crying ) and they haven't been named yet. I have 1 black moor, 2 comet goldfish, and another one whose breed is unknown. I used to have turtles, 2, actually, but it turned out that they were wild, and we had to release them into the creek in our backyard. crying crying crying I cried... We also used to have hamsters, but, sadly, they are in a happier place now.. crying Oh, well... I am really looking to have a lot of fun in this guild, talking about animals!!!! biggrin heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:32 am
heey my name is emily im 14 and i have a cat. my favorite animal is... i dono i think puppy or cat or monkey or... i dono i luv them all! biggrin i live in massachusets lol i dono wut else to say smile  

jomoney20

puckwill101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 pm
i got 2 cats mrgreen  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games