Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:46 pm
As Yin pulled into the hangar/garage he had he saw them lined up with equipment all set and ready to go.

"Alright, load up in the trunk, sooner we leave the sooner we have some fun guys."

Yin then takes off once everyone was aboard the holding area, flying quickly to get back to the restaraunt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:47 pm
Ringo continued to wave, as if she had not heard, moving her hand in circles around and around, until a deck of cards appeared within her motioning circle. She grabbed for them before they had a chance to fall and scatter over the table. "mm.."

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 pm
Yin lowered the ufo into the parking lot and stepped out.

"Alright you guys, you can come out of the trunk and play. Don't break anythign and try not to scream while you are here, your singing will probably give enough headaches as it is." He opens the door and lets the quad of things in, carrying their gear that they then set up on the stage in an almost orderly fashion.

"I have actually decided not to sing myself, they managed to come up with a lead singer while I was on my way there. Here goes." He presses a red button and lets them at it.

(I don't want to type up the lyrics so here is the link.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me0bvz3UkJg  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:53 pm
((I love Smoke On The Water! Deep Purple's awesome. ^^))

Watches them with interest, Ikima beside me wanting to eat them. "No, Iki."  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:10 pm
Yin claps for his little guys as they finish the song.

"It's almost liked they practiced it without my knowing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:14 pm
"They probably did. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 pm
"Yeah, probably. They have way too much time on their hands in the base. I shall do a song still anyways though, in a bit." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:18 pm
"Cool. Ikima, gimme a chocolate bar when you get back there. ^-^" He freezes, halfway through the back door, then sighs and walks in, coming back out a minute later with like eight chocolate bars. I look at Yin. "Want one?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:43 am
"Gladly, thank you very much. Just keep it away from them, last thing we need is sugar rushing rabbids. This place will be a junk pile before we know it if that happens." He takes one bar for himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:00 pm
"Hm. Sugar rushing rabbids? Are they some kind of mutated rabbits or something?" I poke one with my foot.  

XSuki_MikaX

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:27 pm
Avyran simply stood by and watched them all with interest. "Hm...Odd..."

((Sorry everybody. I have quite a backlog of work to take care of. That's why I've been so scarce around here. At least I didn't miss a million pages lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:00 pm
"Is it that far fetched?" Ringo proposed to the musician, placing her deck on the table and taking a sip of her Tea, not bothering to look up at him but making it clear she was addressing him with her enigmatic question. SHe smiled slightly as she placed the cup back down.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:52 pm
"Well...I dunno...It's just a bit....goofy...I like that song, but...Hm...I don't know. Don't you find those things odd?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 pm
"These ones are probably the most normal you'll see, compared to the gorilla like ones, and in the past they have made robots that are similar to them. Granted since I took control of the little monsters they have mostly just been runnin around."

At this point due to the poking of the foot one of the rabbids screams causing the others to scream as well.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yin quickly shoves a plunger on to each of their faces.

"They still do that though, at least they hadn't brought anything with them other than the instruments."  

Yin Yun Yang

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:26 pm
Ringo clears her throat and finally looks up at the musician with a smile, akwardly genuine "Not at all" she said, running her hand unnoticably and yet suspiciously over her book, as it faded and dissapeared under her long and large sleeves.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games