Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

xBABYTGIRLx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:16 am
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg316/milesjohnson93/100_0069.jpg
this is my dog Clare nickname is Clare bear she is 6 years old and she is just a big golden nugget of Love and Sweetness i love her to death she is the sweetest dog on earth i would cry forever if something happened to ehr i love her so much i would take a bullet for her and i protect her and she protects me I LOVE YOU CLARE!!!! she loves to meet new people and she is VERY friendly and LOVES attention!!! she is also scared of little dogs it is soo cute when she like jumps back and stuff!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 pm
User Imagei have 2 cats Munchie and Sharebear . 2 parakeets Lulu and Kiki. and 1 super anoying dog Finnegan sweatdrop

XXxWildflamexXX

Its Dark In The Matinee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 pm
I've got 3 cats named D.C. Ajax and Emy
I've got a dog named Bonnie
a rat named Ringo and a fish called FuFu (short for Fu Man Chu)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:26 am
User Image

The adorkable labrador pictured there is called Clarissa.
The cute fluffy cat is called Beamer.

And the happy cat in my lap is called Bently.  

Fevrielle

kibagirl24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:09 pm
* I have a Newfoundland, German Shepard, Chow chow mix ( Makayla)
* I have a pure breed German Shepard ( Bailey )
* I have a pomerain, terrier mix ( Honey )
* An Egypain mew cat ( Buddy )
* An Amercail Short Hair mix cat ( Scout )
* Also a Maine Coon mix cat ( Fluffy )
* 3 Newts ( Cant name to much alike )
* 3 Gerbils ( Puzzle, Midnight, and Maxwell ) All guys
* And a Dwarf Hamster ( Brownie )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 am
2 cats
one chases her tail, drinks out of the toilet and meows back when you talk to her usually.
the other just goes crazy and is a huge cuddle bug (he loves to snuggle up on you)  

los_zorros_goalie

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm
I have two dogs, one is a pit bull and the other is a half wolf half husky. I also have six cats. One of them is half bobcat and pure black. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:26 pm
User Image
This is my male pug Hachiko Chan. We got him on June 6th 2008. He was born on March 29 2008. He is the most adorable male pug ever. Super friendly and lovable.

User Image
This cutie is out Basset Hound, Agatha Riley. We love her very much. She came to our home on June 9th 2008. Born on February 8th 2008. She is really friendly but so darn loud! This is not my most recent picture of her but she hasn't changed much.

User Image
This is my girl, Nana Beatrix. I love her to bits. This is definitely not how she looks right now. I took this picture when she was a puppy. She came to us on August 12 2008. She is a pure pug. Her birthday is June 2 2008. She is practically the double of what she looks in this picture. Pretty heavy girl. I will post a picture of how she looks now soon.  

Rave Dollie

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

shadow22cat

10,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 pm
Right now I have a Turkish Van cat named Natasha, we mostly call here Tasha though. She's quite an interesting cat. If you've ever owned one of these cats, you know how weird they can be. razz She's polydactyl, meaning many toed. Has like 6 toes on one paw, 7 on one, 5 on another, and like 8 on the last. o_O She loves water, and growls like a dog. Has a very long slim body. Very small face and has long fur too. I think she's the weirdest looking type cat we've had, but also very beautiful. mrgreen We got her from the shelter when she was just 2 years old. Her hair was all nasty and matted, she was very skinny too. After cleaning her up a bit and feeding her normally, she became even more beautiful looking. Has pillow soft fur. She's just recently opened up to us a lot more. Even meowing, which she only squeaked before. It's nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:24 pm
Hi everyone! New here! I have a very interesting crew here. I have 3 cats, 3 dogs, 5 parrots, a beta & an Axolcotl and 7 female rats!  

superpeeps85

N3v3rwhere

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 pm
6 dogs
3 cats
5 horses
2 hamsters

And we love 'em all!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:43 am
a bunny and a fish heart  

Adorabubbly

deidara_loves_clay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 am
1 seal point simese(sp)cat
1 hamster
2 lambs(during summer only,they are 4h lambs)
2 rabbits
and as many snakes as i can find,i keep 3 at a time. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 pm
A turtle,Shelley,a dog, Lucy,and a cat,Heather.  

zoey granger

zoey granger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm
superpeeps85
Hi everyone! New here! I have a very interesting crew here. I have 3 cats, 3 dogs, 5 parrots, a beta & an Axolcotl and 7 female rats!

Lucky ducky!!! I so want an Axolcotl!(Plus i think it's Axolotl.)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games