Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 am
Granted. Your room is now tidied ... or is it? Items now keep flying around, trying to find a better place. No that's not a good spot! Nor is that one! And there it goes again! Around and around everything goes, not satisfied at all with the placement of anything! Your room is now one swirling mass of misplaced items!

I wish I didn't have to worry about finances ever again! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 pm
granted -
you have more money than you could ever imagine and accountants who take care of all the finances but suddenly.... you have this deep lonely hole in your life that nothing can fill!!!!!
was it worth it?...

i wish that people didn't didn't get on my nerves so often.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:10 pm
Wish granted, you're so tolerant of people that you get walked all over like a doormat.

I wish I knew who the right woman to marry and rule along side as queen and queen/female king was.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm
Granted you soon find your lady love and take her as your Queen/ female king thingy. All seams fine for you but your subjects are horrified!! How will the blood line provide an heir!!? You try to passify them with the promise of adoption but little can be said to quieten there cries.... "The royal lineage is doomed!!"

Some however see this as an opportunity and whispers and murmurs sweep through the king/queendom, further stirring unrest and causing much concern for the court... "Cue"

It begins late one night when you and your queen/King thingy are fast asleep only to be awaken by alarm bells, set off by the few loyal guardsmen left. You hide beneath your covers as you hear the onslaught of carnage getting closer and closer to your royal chamber. Soon the sounds are right outside your chamber door..... Then there is silence...

Slowly the door handle turns....

User Image

I wish I was more assertive.

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

HardQuor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:57 pm
Granted, you're so assertive that you not only confront your boss about that raise you so deserve, but threaten, and then batter him. You are then sentenced to a minimum service of 5 years in prison, but are again betrayed by your new found assertiveness. You find yourself confronted by a 350-lbs. brute by the name of Otis wants your "cocktail.. fruit!". You punch him ineffectively in his stomach, breaking your fragile wrist.

Otis has his way with you, and you two live happily ever after.

I wish someone would try to un-corrupt that wish. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:51 am
Granted! Over your five-year sentence, Otis teaches you to modify that assertiveness in... his special way. When you're released from the clink your main focuses are keeping your parole officer happy and attending therapy often. Maybe some therapy would have helped the initial lack of assertion ;D

I wish I could have a pet goat!  

Thornebee

HardQuor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 pm
Thornebee
Granted! Over your five-year sentence, Otis teaches you to modify that assertiveness in... his special way. When you're released from the clink your main focuses are keeping your parole officer happy and attending therapy often. Maybe some therapy would have helped the initial lack of assertion ;D

I wish I could have a pet goat!

Well-played, my little honey-bee... But you failed to corrupt my wish while uncorrupting the wish i corrupted razz

In lieu of this, I will grant you your wish. But your pet goat turns out to be an evil goat, bent on world domination. You defend your goat to the bitter end, but the world knows of it's evil plot and ultimately deprives you of his companionship. You now live your life in bitter solitude, afraid to love another... goat. xd

I wish I were a superhero biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:41 am
Granted! A flaming meteor crashes in your back garden and when you step out to inspect it you are bathed in a strange coloured light.
From that day onwards you are supperman.

No I didn't spell that wrong, The strange colour was actually an alien colour new to this world called infra gravy, and you caught its last dying glow.

Your new found powers allow you to eat evil doers with a single gulp thus ridding the world of there skulduggery.

However the authorities are not so impressed with your gobbling! Some of those drug barrens were giving them some hefty backhanders and they label you a carnivorous lunatic in the public eye.
No one understands you but your faithful companion Tapeworm.

And thus you are forced into a life of renegade vigilantyism, forever wondering if perhaps... Just maybe... There is a better way.

I wish I had a Alienware Aurora ALX With an optional Overlocked* Intel Core i7 975 Extreme Edition processor!!!

User Image

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

HardQuor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:58 am
Ooh, stumblefoot, you're good.. If this is wish stands uncorrupted after some much-needed sleep, I will thoroughly enjoy granting it in the most deficient way I can imagine razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:01 am
HardQuor
Ooh, stumblefoot, you're good.. If this is wish stands uncorrupted after some much-needed sleep, I will thoroughly enjoy granting it in the most deficient way I can imagine razz

xd

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Alexis Arquette

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 pm
-stumblefoot-
Granted! A flaming meteor crashes in your back garden and when you step out to inspect it you are bathed in a strange coloured light.
From that day onwards you are supperman.

No I didn't spell that wrong, The strange colour was actually an alien colour new to this world called infra gravy, and you caught its last dying glow.

Your new found powers allow you to eat evil doers with a single gulp thus ridding the world of there skulduggery.

However the authorities are not so impressed with your gobbling! Some of those drug barrens were giving them some hefty backhanders and they label you a carnivorous lunatic in the public eye.
No one understands you but your faithful companion Tapeworm.

And thus you are forced into a life of renegade vigilantyism, forever wondering if perhaps... Just maybe... There is a better way.

I wish I had a Alienware Aurora ALX With an optional Overlocked* Intel Core i7 975 Extreme Edition processor!!!

User Image

Wish granted, but somehow you got a real alien with a bunch of processors jammed into its skin. It takes revenge on you by a lifetime of experimentation and a**l probing.

I wish I could travel more.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:34 pm
Alexis Arquette

Granted! You'll have a life time free plane ticket that will get you on any plane anywhere.. free of charge!

Too bad that everywhere you go the food is disgusting and will cause terrible diarrhea, even the food that you took with you.  

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alexis Arquette

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:45 pm
Plugabugz
Alexis Arquette

Granted! You'll have a life time free plane ticket that will get you on any plane anywhere.. free of charge!

Too bad that everywhere you go the food is disgusting and will cause terrible diarrhea, even the food that you took with you.

LMAO that's a good one!! But you forgot your wish!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm
Yes... please make a wish twisted  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:11 pm
None ya made a wish and ya broke the game.

Wishes ya wouldn't leave ya broken toys everywhere.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games